What's new

Best anti tank weapons.

Title changed. This thread is about military hardware. Please refrain from discussing off-topics.
I was wondering today, from your people's perspectives. You have much more knowledge than me on weaponry and anti tank systems. What do you say is most effective against Israeli armor and tanks?...if you look at their situation what would be best for them...
Aeronaut, that was a pretty open-ended request from the OP, one specifically not limited to hardware but requesting "perspective" from individual members, yes?

I was wondering today, from your people's perspectives. You have much more knowledge than me on weaponry and anti tank systems. What do you say is most effective against Israeli armor and tanks? They do have some Kornet missiles and RPG variants, mines, homemade devices. But if you look at their situation what would be best for them? Consider value, budget, effectiveness and also consider if it will be possible to smuggle through. Thank you.

Interesting questions all of them!
But the most interesting one is this one, in the underlined part: and also consider if it will be possible to smuggle through.
What are you upto? :D

I really hope Palestinians and Israelis make peace........it is because of this conflict we see major military activities around the globe.
But if weapon has to be used for defensive propose than below are the top 8 Man portable ATGM, though my Favourite is Javelin :smitten:

From previous wars IDF has learnt a lot of lessons and implemented many protective strategies.....different materials react differently to different projectiles and different combinations of materials would react differently and so on and so forth.

Target enemy with multiple projectiles same time than use a good DP ATGM but the primary objective should be to disable a tank rather than destroy it....sply if u are a smaller unit against a larger one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting questions all of them!
But the most interesting one is this one, in the underlined part: and also consider if it will be possible to smuggle through.
What are you upto? :D

Just wanted a realistic answer, I didn't want someone to tell me they should get S300 or S400 when it's not possible.

I was wondering today, from your people's perspectives. You have much more knowledge than me on weaponry and anti tank systems. What do you say is most effective against Israeli armor and tanks? They do have some Kornet missiles and RPG variants, mines, homemade devices. But if you look at their situation what would be best for them? Consider value, budget, effectiveness and also consider if it will be possible to smuggle through. Thank you.

EDUCATION!!!

...........?

I love how all these haters who have nothing to do with this conflict come on here implying that how Palestinians shouldn't consider even getting weapons yet they don't spam like that when there's a thread dedicated to the Israeli military. You hypocrites couldn't get any funnier. If it bothers you that much that people arm themselves to defend themselves from an aggressive occupier then you can go to hell and mind your own business.

RPG-29

RPG29-001.jpg

That seems like the all around answer given by most, and you're right. Hamas does have them.

32049028.jpg

HamasRPG29.jpg

That seems like the all around answer given by most, and you're right. Hamas does have them.

HamasRPG29.jpg

Are they Hamas?? looks like They received professional military training... ! where did they get their Training?? any other country?? Any idea??

Are they Hamas?? looks like They received professional military training... ! where did they get their Training?? any other country?? Any idea??

Yes it is Hamas, these guys were probably trained in Syria and Iran to learn how to use these weapons and Kornet Missiles. Although lots of their training comes from their own guys, they are innovative and experienced and are their own tactics. They have gotten more professional over the years....:D

Yes it is Hamas, these guys were probably trained in Syria and Iran to learn how to use these weapons and Kornet Missiles. Although lots of their training comes from their own guys, they are innovative and experienced and are their own tactics. They have gotten more professional over the years....:D

Ah ... Good to know. Every year 30-50 Palestinian cadets Graduate from Bangladesh Military Academy ( Army, Air, Navy) .. But they most probably join Fatah .......

Ah ... Good to know. Every year 30-50 Palestinian cadets Graduate from Bangladesh Military Academy ( Army, Air, Navy) .. But they most probably join Fatah .......

Really? Security forces right? Fatah doesn't have a active military organization anymore though. They're slowly coming back, but it will be a while before they have any presence in the West Bank.

Back
Top Bottom