What's new

Bernard Lewis, Iran in History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think no human is born to be a slave.

Some fools from Iran have used the word too often and it is meant for their kind.

And for them, time has already shown who is a slave.

Ya ! no one is born to be a slave But an idiot Troll :coffee:

Iranians (NOT Persians) accepted Islam ...... riiiiight!!!! :azn:

From: The Shhanshh (The King of Kings), the King of Persia and Beyond, King of many Kingdoms, King of Aryans and Non Aryans, King of Persians and many other races as well as Tzis (Persian term for Arabs, meaning robin Hound Dogs), Shhanshh of Persian Empire, Yazdgird III of house of Ssn.

To: Umar Ibn Al-Khatab, Khalifat of Tazi

In the name of Ahura Mazda, creator of Life & Wisdom. You in your letter wrote that you want to direct us towards your God, Allah O Akbar, without having the true knowledge of who we are & what do we worship!

It is amazing that you occupy the position of Khalifat (Ruler) of Tazis, yet your knowledge is the same as a lowly Tazi rambler, roaming in deserts of Tazistan (Arabia), & same as a desert tribal man!

"Little Man", you offer me to worship a united & single God without knowing that it has been thousands of years that Persians worship the mono God & they pray to him Five Times a day! In this land of culture & art this has been the normal path of life for years. When we established the tradition of hospitality & good deeds in the world & we waved the flag of "Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds" in our hands, you & your ancestors were roaming the deserts, eating Lizards for you had nothing else to feed yourselves & burying your innocent daughters alive (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)!

Tazi people have no value for God's creatures! You behead God's children, even the Prisoners of War, Rape Women, bury your daughters alive, attack the Caravans, mass murder, kidnap people's wives & steal their property! Your hearts are made of stone, we condemn all these Evil which you do. How can you teach us Godly Ways when you commit these actions?

You tell me to stop my Fire Worship! We, Persians see the Love of Creator & power of inventor in the light of Sun & warmth of Fire. Lights & Warmth of the Sun & Fire makes us see the light of truth & warmness our hearts to the creator & to one another.

It helps us to be kind to one another, it enlightens us & makes us to keep Mazda's Flame, alive in our hearts. Our lord is Ahura Mazda & it is strange that you people also, just discovered him & named him Allah O Akbar! But we are not the same as you, we are not in the same level as you. We help other human being, we spread love among humanity, we spread Good throughout the Earth, we have been spreading our culture but in respect for other cultures throughout the whole world for thousands of years, yet you in the name of Allah invade other men's land! You mass murder the people, create famine, fear & poverty for others, you create Evil in the name of Allah. who is responsible for all this catastrophe?

Is it Allah who commands you to murder, pillage & to destroy? Is it you the followers of Allah who do this in his name? Or is it both?

You have risen from heat of the deserts & burnt out infertile lands with no resources, you want to teach people the love of God by your military campaigns & the power of your Swords! You are Desert Savages, yet you want to teach urban people like us who lived in the cities for thousands of years, the love of God! We have thousands of years of culture behind us, a powerful tool indeed! Tell us? With all your military campaigns, barbarianism, murder & pillage in the name of Allah O Akbar, what have you taught to this Muslim Army? What knowledge have you taught the Muslim that you also insist on teaching it to non Muslim? What culture have you learned from your Allah, now that you want to force-teach it to others?

Alas, Oh Alas...... that today our Persian Armies of Ahura have been defeated from your recently Allah Worshiping Armies; Now, our people have to worship the same God, the same Five times a day, but forced by the sword to call him Allah & pray to him in Arabic, cause your Allah only understands Arabic! I suggest, you & your gang of bandits pack up & move back to your deserts where they are used to live. Take them back where they used to the burning heat of the sun, tribal life, eating Lizards & drinking Camel Milk. I forbid you to let your band of thieves loose in our fertile lands, civilized cities & our glorious nation. Don't turn these "beasts with hearts of stone" loose, to mass murder our people, kidnap our women & children, rape our wives & send our daughters to Mecca as slaves! Don't let them do these crimes in the name of Allah O Akbar, put a stop to your criminal behavior.

Aryans are forgiving, warm, hospitable, & decent people and everywhere they went, they have spread seeds of friendship, love, knowledge & truth; therefore, they shall not punish you & your people for your pirate ways & criminal acts. I beg you to remain with your Allah O Akbar in your deserts & do not move close to our civilized cities, for your believes are "Much Fearful" & your behavior is "Most Barbaric"!

signed,

Emperor Yazdgird III of Sasanid

- The Original copy of this letter (632 AD - 651 AD) is in London Museum - -

The guy was gooooood...

if you are not a muslim, then what are you? it must be very easy sitting in canada and proclaiming this.

Pity he can't say that in his own country and hope to survive it. ;)

This clown is quite interesting. Himself being a perennial "slave" (not that I prefer to use this term), he and his ilk tries to lessen its own shame by calling others as slaves.

A slave is someone who loses his soul. Losing political power for a period means nothing in a history as long as that of a proud civilization as Indian or Chinese or Persian or Egyptian or Sumerian...

Sadly, many of them are lost now.

To eternal slavery...

sorry but i disagree with you , i will show you what '' not selling you soul and your country to what is''

This is not selling your soul and country while fighting the british including their colonies '' like indians '' anzacs , french empire and their '' sold colonies/slaves '' , russian empire and internal gangs . All this in your weakest times , to not become a ''slave''

we have a word in turkish something like this

THE BLOOD ON A FLAG IS WHAT MAKES A FLAG (the blood that you gave for the country)
SOIL ,IF THERE IS WILL TO DIE FOR IT IS A HOMELAND

Last edited by a moderator:
we have a word in turkish something like this

THE BLOOD ON A FLAG IS WHAT MAKES A FLAG (the blood that you gave for the country)
SOIL ,IF THERE IS WILL TO DIE FOR IT IS A HOMELAND

What use is your BLOOD and your SOIL when your FAITH is long gone?

What use the proud flag of the Fravahr of ancient Persia when its now the invaders' Crescent?

Its a sad and empty flag.

Of a vassal people.

A flag that sticks in the craw of a huge majority of the youth, who are still confused about who they really are.

Are they Persian?

Or are they Muslim?

For the twain can never meet.

our flag is empty? oh boy your having trouble from ''slavery'' , we gave more than 250,000 martyrs for that flag , that flag is been waving since 1299 a by the ottomans now the republic .

1299-1922 Ottomans

Ottoman_Empire_Coat_of_Arms_by_TurkForce.png

I dont want to post other empires before that or maps , not trolling but you really have problems.

The guy was gooooood...

Guy is probably a fake. It has the war against terror jargon, and slurs used by present day nationalistic Iranians written all over it. The frequent 'Allah o Akhbar' is a bit too much, it's like the guy isn't even trying to make it look authentic, putting most of his effort to defame the Arabs and Islam.

Yeah, every speech writer could learn a thing or two from this.:no:

What use is your BLOOD and your SOIL when your FAITH is long gone?

What use the proud flag of the Fravahr of ancient Persia when its now the invaders' Crescent?

Its a sad and empty flag.

Of a vassal people.

A flag that sticks in the craw of a huge majority of the youth, who are still confused about who they really are.

Are they Persian?

Or are they Muslim?

While we was fighting against world powers , you was fighting for the world powers in the world powers name as a colony.

Are they Persian?

Or are they Muslim?

It's so cute when a confused identity Indian tries to tell Iranians how they should feel or believe!

Pakistanis don't go around telling Arabs what to believe. Venezuelans don't go around telling Italians how to feel. Yet Islamophobic Indians presume to lecture everybody about their "identity"...

our flag is empty? oh boy your having trouble from ''slavery'' , we gave more than 250,000 martyrs for that flag , that flag is been waving since 1299 a by the ottomans now the republic .

1299-1922 Ottomans

Ottoman_Empire_Coat_of_Arms_by_TurkForce.png

I dont want to post other empires before that or maps , not trolling but you really have problems.

I think you are getting excited for nothing.

I am speaking about Iran and some Iranians.

Not about Turkey or Turks.

I am willing to disabuse you of any notions of nationalistic grandeur however if you would like to start a separate thread on your own turf.

It's so cute when a confused identity Indian tries to tell Iranians how they should feel or believe!

Pakistanis don't go around telling Arabs what to believe. Venezuelans don't go around telling Italians how to feel. Yet Islamophobic Indians presume to lecture everybody about their "identity"...

What's actually cuter is a Shia muslim Pakistani educated in a Karachi Parsi school calling an Indian Parsi "confused."

Talk about Freudian projection.

What's actually cuter is a Shia muslim Pakistani educated in a Karachi Parsi school calling an Indian Parsi "confused."

Talk about Freudian projection.

What's is even more laughable is the fact that Idianezed Parsi's have the guts to slam Iranians for have losing their 'identity'.

What's is even more laughable is the fact that Idianezed Parsi's have the guts to slam Iranians for have losing their 'identity'.

What is really laughable is Arabized Islamic Iranians still clinging on to the notion of being pure blood Aryan Persians.

While we was fighting against world powers , you was fighting for the world powers in the world powers name as a colony.

No Indian feel world wars as their war, we don't study the Indian involvement in world war in our history textbook also.

What is really laughable is Arabized Islamic Iranians still clinging on to the notion of being pure blood Aryan Persians.

What do you keep calling Iranians Arabized, while that isn't the case? Have you even read the OP? Bernard Lewis is clearly stating that Iranians were never Arabized.

I don't claim to be a pure blood Aryan. I don't care about Aryans nor about being pure blood of any 'race'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom