What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

Lol.. sorry to burst your bubble I am not a Catholic. I am a pure Protestant. We don't have saints. Lol

Now When I Start Coming Up With Something About Protestants You Will Say I Am A Scientologist

You're Niether A Catholic Nor Protestant You're Just Boring

This Might Interest You BTW

"260 reports of abuse yearly in Protestant churches "

June 15, 2007
BY ROSE FRENCH

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The three companies that insure the majority of Protestant churches in America say they typically receive upward of 260 reports each year of young people under 18 being sexually abused by clergy, church staff, volunteers or congregation members.

The figures offer a glimpse into what has long been an extremely difficult phenomenon to pin down -- the frequency of sex abuse in Protestant congregations.

Religious groups and victims' supporters have been interested in the figure ever since the Roman Catholic sex abuse crisis hit five years ago. The church has revealed that there have been 13,000 credible accusations against Catholic clerics since 1950 -- 228 a year.

Protestant numbers have been harder to come by because the denominations are less centralized than the Catholic church. Some of the only numbers come from three insurance companies -- Church Mutual Insurance Co., GuideOne Insurance Co. and Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Co. Together, they represent a large chunk of all U.S. Protestant churches.
http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/religion/429030,CST-...

Last edited:
why dont you do the same to US of A instead of letting them run all over you?
Letting them run all over us ? You must be kidding ... US the world sole power ... invested almost 2 decades in US but still inable to get rid of Taliban ... afghani taliban still controls significant land ...

Dont tell me you are that naive to understand that being a very very small country we cannot take US head on but we are safeguarding our interest despite they are colliding with US ...

Why talking about russia and US ? Why dont suppa duppa India could not get Kashmir which you claim to be your land ? If you are so mighty powerful then why dont you try it man ?

Dont tell me you are that naive to understand that being a very very small country we cannot take US head on but we are safeguarding our interest despite they are colliding with US ...
lol, you are the one who boasted that soviet union disintegrated due to your power not me.

he did not mention pakistan, israel has a tenancy do that when talking about terror related activities in india. the last thing he [israel] needs is pakistan on their case. its like trying to get you wife to say she slept with your brother but she didn't.

Just saw Netinyahu avoiding Pak subject, he won't start spitting directly against Pakistan because you want him to.

You shouldn't put foreign leaders in such a position and should have more respect instead of trying to drag them through your mess.

Meanwhile because he didn't, you can threaten to kill defence deals and bankrupt them and have bitchh fits.

But they are the Abrahamic people. People of Israel are mostly Jews and some Muslims. How can an RSS/Sanghi like Israel? Is it some kind of Taqiyya in practice? Remember what is learned at RSS Sakha the ideologies of Golwalkar and Savarkar about Abrahamic religions which also includes Judaism? It is all public now. @The_Showstopper @Infinity @Jacob Martin @jbgt90 --> This is what is taught in RSS Sakhas. The shit of ancient terrorists. The Gobar Sanghis actually are sheeple. They just eats the shit lacking critical thinking. You can find most of the radical views Sanghis share in PDF and elsewhere is actually from the eminent terrorist Gurus of yore.

golwalkar1.png

savarkar_terror.png
There is a saying in English which goes like this..

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Indians are so cringe, Bibi showed his statesmanship there but that monkey gobswami has a serious obsession.

Israel is not my enemy, and it will never be as long as it doesn't take India's side openly. I have no ill will against the Israelis or Palestinians. The issue in ME should be sorted out in peace by both sides there.

India, on the other hand, should be man enough to face Pakistan alone, they first ran to Russia, then US and now to Israel to complain about big bad Pakistan. Oye badbakhtun, kuch sharam karo. We are 7-8 times smaller than you. Face us alone you cowards.

Interesting interview. Nice to see Arnab for once not shouting. The interesting part was him constantly trying to get Netanyahu to speak against Pakistan, at which point the latter would divert his dialouge towards encompassing all facets of "islamic terrorists" and "all" states who support it. He would then specifically mention Iran and shia terrorists again and again, and eventually Arnab agrees (8:50) with him that Iran and Shia terrorists are the next big threat after ISIS is defeated.

I watched this interview two days ago and really laughed my *** off when Netanyahu despite being provoked by the Pakistan obsessed anchor multiple times offer well calculated answers, which shows he is a good statesman , btw he is great host too, i like the way he hosted Modi..

Last edited:
Despite that Gobar Goswami itching from both ends and repeatedly barking against Pakistan, the Israeli PM being diplomatic never once mentioned Pakistan by name and addressed the questions and issues in wider context, one could see the Gasbag's voice cracking and his face drop as if his cow has been slaughtered, the PM sweetened the pill with all the formal praise and niceties on India... one wonders why this whimp doesn't discuss China issue on his show. :pleasantry:

I am not able to watch the video again, cant find the video on youtube either? it seems beghairat bhangies are feeling ashamed and deleting the zalalat they faced due to gobarswami, bharat mata's loved one Israel ditched them against Pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Plz find me that video from official account of Republic tv.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqusr8YDwM-3mEYTDeJHzw

Last edited:
I AM SO GLAD Israel is india,s biggest strategic ally.

I wou;ld suggest the number one ally in the world ahead of both Russia & USA
India-Israel nexus is the best thing that could happen to humanity. Both believe in removing terrorists and terrorism from the face of our mother earth.
Two terrorism sponsor and acting nations beta correct it and both masters in occupying others land ......ye.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom