What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

You start with 'not a all,' then proceed to say what I said, only more in detail.

U r getting emotional based on twisted mindset. If you don't want to be hated by Indians, stop sponsoring terrorists - it is that simple.

If you want to stop Muslims being killed, stop killing them! After all tens of thousands of Muslims are killed inside Pakistan by Pakistani outfits !

Your country has no courage and your leaders no integrity - otherwise why are you are skit scared to allow proper legal process and access to Yadav ?

Start acting like men and women with integrity courage honor and some dignity

I agree with this comment.
You deeply disturbed and Hirt that your own leader is a mass murerer, your own hello Indians clear say so. The same blind Indians who cannot see the ongoing murders of the Kashmiris, terrorism inflicted by Indians themselves.
You start with 'not a all,' then proceed to say what I said, only more in detail.

U r getting emotional based on twisted mindset. If you don't want to be hated by Indians, stop sponsoring terrorists - it is that simple.

If you want to stop Muslims being killed, stop killing them! After all tens of thousands of Muslims are killed inside Pakistan by Pakistani outfits !

Your country has no courage and your leaders no integrity - otherwise why are you are skit scared to allow proper legal process and access to Yadav ?

Start acting like men and women with integrity courage honor and some dignity

I agree with this comment.
Too many of your spies have been let free and as soon as they cross the border they have openly admitted their purpose of causing terrorism in Pak. India is ruled by a hardline terrorist organisation which wants to see entire South Asia apart of India. It can't happen Indians need to snap out of this fake Bollywood fantasy and cone to reality of their terrorist government. Yadev is caught and is waiting for his execution. He has openly admitted his guilt of mass murder inspired by his government and militery. Yadev has murdered innocent Pakistanis and he will face justice for his crimes. Stop crying at every step. This has become an Indian past time, cry at every attempt. Murder kahsmiris, Pakistanis, Afghans and still cry to be the victims. Patetic! Time for the Muslims of India to man up and challenge the beef ban Modi mad man government.

I am a Christian lol. I don't want to be banned here I can show you Quran quotes of Muhammad's antics with Aisha. So go back to your cave and bow down. If you know what position it is.

You must have been the choirboy for Jim Bakker and Jerry Falwell. right?

Today, India is ruled by RSS-BJP, the rightwing Hindu extremists.

What a shameful fate for 'secular' india!

You deeply disturbed and Hirt that your own leader is a mass murerer, your own hello Indians clear say so. The same blind Indians who cannot see the ongoing murders of the Kashmiris, terrorism inflicted by Indians themselves.

Too many of your spies have been let free and as soon as they cross the border they have openly admitted their purpose of causing terrorism in Pak. India is ruled by a hardline terrorist organisation which wants to see entire South Asia apart of India. It can't happen Indians need to snap out of this fake Bollywood fantasy and cone to reality of their terrorist government. Yadev is caught and is waiting for his execution. He has openly admitted his guilt of mass murder inspired by his government and militery. Yadev has murdered innocent Pakistanis and he will face justice for his crimes. Stop crying at every step. This has become an Indian past time, cry at every attempt. Murder kahsmiris, Pakistanis, Afghans and still cry to be the victims. Patetic! Time for the Muslims of India to man up and challenge the beef ban Modi mad man government.

bla bla bla ...you are evidence that madrassahs fail to educate.

But they are the Abrahamic people. People of Israel are mostly Jews and some Muslims. How can an RSS/Sanghi like Israel? Is it some kind of Taqiyya in practice? Remember what is learned at RSS Sakha the ideologies of Golwalkar and Savarkar about Abrahamic religions which also includes Judaism? It is all public now. @The_Showstopper @Infinity @Jacob Martin @jbgt90 --> This is what is taught in RSS Sakhas. The shit of ancient terrorists. The Gobar Sanghis actually are sheeple. They just eats the shit lacking critical thinking. You can find most of the radical views Sanghis share in PDF and elsewhere is actually from the eminent terrorist Gurus of yore.

golwalkar1.png

savarkar_terror.png

That's some Nazi level propaganda here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom