What's new

'Beijing-Dhaka ties will be substantially damaged if Bangladesh joins Quad'

Dhur mia....I was enjoying the who will nuke us first India or China discussions.

Even if China doesn't nuke you directly you will suffer severely from the radioactive fallout incase India China nuclear war

Even if China doesn't nuke you directly you will suffer severely from the radioactive fallout incase India China nuclear war

Lmao have you ever heard of the Doctrine M.A.D aka Mutually Assured Destruction ?

Neither side is stupid enough to launch nukes they love holding on to their power and enjoying sweets

You just said BD should stay neutral but now you are advocating a stance against India? Do you realise none of your arguments stack up.

You say we need the West but you spent a whole post saying the West will always choose India. If India is the Wests' man in the region then you have to deal with them.

You also seem to believe that India has the power to destroy BD as you mentioned it in several posts. Shows your understanding of the world.

People say a lot of things but doesn't make it true. You can talk about Indian slavery all day long but it's funny that BD GDP per person, HDI and growth is better than Indias in most respects.

1) BD should stay neutral. I did not say that BD should go start war against India. Rather it is the Awami league that should be removed as she is not neutral when it comes to India. If India cannot accept this neutrality, then BD should be ready to defend herself from Indian aggression.

2) I said "IF" India can get the west to intervene in the India -BD relationship. I did not say that the West will intervene. I said in the hypothetical scenario that the west does , it will prefer india over BD. But the chances of that happening is 0. It is India who needs BD for military logistics to maintain control in the event of war with China in the NE. India cannot achieve this without a friendly govt in Dhaka. West has no need for BD. Rather it is BD who needs the west for economic purpose. India using its influence will seek to use this relationship between BD and West to keep BD in the Indian orbit. The ambassadors statement was directed at India --- not the Quad. He used the word Quad as an indirectly to mean " India" . I merely made a hypothesis of what may happen if west gets involved. There is a difference between "IF " and " will". Understand ?

3) GDP and HDI does not indicate power and are just merely numbers on a screen. When it comes to military strength and diplomatic influence, BD is no match for India.

4) BD is very important for India. As to maintain control and provide logistics to it army in the NE in the event of war with China. India needs BD . A non-compliant BD in such a case , is a threat to Indian national security. So India will achieve this co-op with BD. Using diplomatic or military means. So the invasion comment does have merit.

Glad to have entertained you

Last edited:
I know it has hurt you that I laughed at your post, you don't have to laugh at all mine as revenge - it really does make you look schizo.

I laughed because your post was ridiculous. From the beginning of this thread you have imagined up idiotic, defeatist scenarios for BD.

First you imagined that 'War is coming to BD'. Then you imagined that BD will be invaded by India within 6-12 months regardless of what we do with quad ( that one was priceless). And now in that last post you have imagined some long winded fantasy from the depths of your skull where India will win short term, via Russia, via USA - and after all that BD will be the winner?!

Your biased outlook means you are doing mental gymnastics to make the reality fit your view.

As you say, for you 'either way BD foreign policy has been a disaster' .
You just said BD should stay neutral but now you are advocating a stance against India? Do you realise none of your arguments stack up.

You say we need the West but you spent a whole post saying the West will always choose India. If India is the Wests' man in the region then you have to deal with them.

You also seem to believe that India has the power to destroy BD as you mentioned it in several posts. Shows your understanding of the world.

People say a lot of things but doesn't make it true. You can talk about Indian slavery all day long but it's funny that BD GDP per person, HDI and growth is better than Indias in most respects.

The problem with this chagla is two folds. One is him being a chagla who thinks he has great understanding of geopolitics. Other being the general problem of Pakistanis about BD doing any good, achieving anything, always believing and desiring to be above BD, if the desire is not fulfilled they invent things to console themselves . The more cultured ones maintain a veneer of decency, the uncouth ones express openly and there are types in between . This guy wants to see BD going under, in any way possible, that's his self masturbation in anticipation of the climax, but the climax is far off, so he makes do with whatever he can cook up. It's exacerbated by the rajakar variety we have present amongst our midst.

well one thing you can do is build nukes. because.....you are about to be the center stage for the next great game. my best wishes.

well one thing you can do is build nukes. because.....you are about to be the center stage for the next great game. my best wishes.

Thanks for this very stupid idea which will definitely not backfire :p: jk
The problem with this chagla is two folds. One is him being a chagla who thinks he has great understanding of geopolitics. Other being the general problem of Pakistanis about BD doing any good, achieving anything, always believing and desiring to be above BD, if the desire is not fulfilled they invent things to console themselves . The more cultured ones maintain a veneer of decency, the uncouth ones express openly and there are types in between . This guy wants to see BD going under, in any way possible, that's his self masturbation in anticipation of the climax, but the climax is far off, so he makes do with whatever he can cook up. It's exacerbated by the rajakar variety we have present amongst our midst.

Excuse me , who talked or even mentioned Pakistan ? Buddy wrong thread

Have to say this is some Serious MISCALCULATIONS by the BD, and it is going to cost BD severely. BD was given an opportunity to stay neutral, but it decided to poke its nose in the affairs of a Superpower. Now watch how things will deteriorate on its Eastern border, and also from its Northern Border.

Yeah mate, we are finished. We will now be the subject of Chinese, Indian and American anger. War will happen in which we will be destroyed . Whatever we have worked for will be gone , we will go under.

Excuse me , who talked or even mentioned Pakistan ? Buddy wrong thread

This guy has a serious problem with me. First he calls me a Chinese fanboy, than a hardcore Chinese nationalist. Now a Razakar. I wonder which is it? its all contradictory. Chinese fanboys are mostly CCP bots. But Chinese nationalists are from Taiwan. They don't work together.

Razakars worked in different time periods in the 20th century and operated by different groups of Muslims in different locations. For example the Razakars in 1971 was BD Muslim's, Razakar in Hyderabad ( 1947) was Hyderabadi Muslim's and Razakar in Kashmir ( 1948) were Pathan tribes man. None of the above ethnicities or groups ever worked together at any point for common interest.

If despite not being part of Pakistan for 50 years, BD' people see as Pakistan as root cause of their problem, and see the Pakistan boogey man everywhere. who is the actual " Chagla" I wonder ? :-)

Good day PDF.

Last edited:
This is a masterstroke by the BD government actually, they needed to ask China to step up their game without saying it outright..

The Chinese ambassador provided the GoB with a very convenient opening and now Momen delivered the message..

The Chinese now know that while BD values the relationship between the two nations alot, BD has never written out the alternatives..

In other words, China needs to do more to ensure BD doesn't slip away to the other side...

This is all a careful game of diplomacy, bluffing and calculated statements, part and parcel of international geopolitics,...

Quite so refreshing to see such a mature approach from the GoB instead of rolling over like some others.

Foreign ministry is doing an excellent job in this Issue. I am just not sure if it's the guy with toupee or the lady or experienced senior leadership of the party or political advisers .

The way the chinese are turning the screws , awami league will go in a year's time.
Chinese are capable of regime changes in BD?

Jamati wet dreams?
Wow, such creativity. I am amazed.
Begani ke shaadi mey abdullah deewana ;)

CCP opens its mouth and resident cheerleaders have a pavlovian response to get on with cheerleading rituals

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom