What's new

'Beijing-Dhaka ties will be substantially damaged if Bangladesh joins Quad'

But I believe our deep state is giving Hasina back up.

Also I hope China is with us. So the monster India will lose inshallah. So its better , we hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Now only Allah knows the future.
Based on what you Say Indian aim is simple : Replace Sheikh Hasina with a obedient candidate from the Awami league who will obey the wishes of Delhi . OR replace the Awami league with a hardline islamist group so that India can label BD a terrorist state( All that protests with regarding visit of MODI , felt as if that is exactly what BJP wanted )

. But to what end ? Invasion ? Sanction ?

Based on what you Say Indian aim is simple : Replace Sheikh Hasina with a obedient candidate from the Awami league who will obey the wishes of Delhi . OR replace the Awami league with a hardline islamist group so that India can label BD a terrorist state( All that protests with regarding visit of MODI , felt as if that is exactly what BJP wanted )

. But to what end ? Invasion ? Sanction ?
India will try to do so. Contrary to popular belief, jamat isn't pro Pakistan party , it's actually a pro establishment power. In 1947 they opposed the creation of Pakistan.

However India can use jamat or any other militant Islamic parties.

I suspect Mamunul Haq and few from Hefajat was working for India. The evidence is the new 2 wives of Mamunul has proved to be not his wives.

So surely both were his mistress only.

What type of Maulana go to bed with women who aren't his wife?

And there should be many ways that India can try ,specially through fifth columnists inside Bangladesh .

But India can't invade us with military directly as they aren't so powerful.

If they try to do so, they will literally be bogged down in our marshland.

In 1971 retreating Pakistani army ( that was surrounded by hostile civilians) can prevent Indian advancement for a certain period of time then our army ( surrounded by friendly civilians) literally can bogged Indians under our marshland.

So India won't dare sending military.

But it will try to destabilise us through it's spy network.

WIth Modi G in Charge I wont rule anything out.
Hmm, then they have to send 1 million army to annex us. As you can't completely defeat enemy if you don't send 3 times power than the enemy.

Although Bangladesh is defense heaven, so I don't think modi will take such risk. But if still take , he is welcome . Send army and we are ready.

Sorry bro. Time to wake up call for you.

China can threaten a small country like Bangladesh against joining QUaD and it is not a threat to India?

Your lies and propaganda wouldn’t work here. Please sell them somewhere else.

Nope. Chinese are.
Actually it was China that slandered India.
Yes. It is under threat from China.

Did you read the heading of the thread? I guess not.
It is about China issuing threats to Bangladesh.

I hope they know that right now with hardly any influence China is threatening Bangladesh. If they allow Chinese to make an entry in BD then what would China do?

I think that you are a CCP agent who is selling party line here.

Tchchch. Wouldn’t work.
Typical Indian, and this is the reason why your India is always backward and foolish. Indians think they can fool others by fooling themselves, without any data or logic.

Your lies and propaganda !
You Indians are the only ones here saying it's a threat. What the Chinese ambassador said can be said by any country and so can India, if a country joins an anti-India alliance it will certainly affect the relations between that country and India, only a hypocrite would say it is a threat.

You don't be " I think this , I think that ", you Indians are some people who live in their own imaginary world. While doing bad things, you still think you are good people .

Don't slander and vilify China here, talk is needed facts, return the water you India robbed to neighboring countries.

If one day the Chinese army enters Bangladesh, it will mean that India as a country will cease to exist and at the same time the territory of Bangladesh will be expanded. Are you trying to imply that China wants to colonize Bengal? Invade the territory of Bangladesh?😄😄😄

Nothing the Indians do in Bangladesh can materially hurt China-Bangladesh relations, that's a geopolitical decision!
Your efforts to sow discord between China and Bangladesh here are a waste of effort.

Hmm, then they have to send 1 million army to annex us. As you can't completely defeat enemy if you don't send 3 times power than the enemy.

Although Bangladesh is defense heaven, so I don't think modi will take such risk. But if still take , he is welcome . Send army and we are ready.
Not unless he can trigger a civil war in BD and then seize the important parts of the country like chittagong or Rangpur using the military.

These two regions of BD are of most importance to India. Maybe Khulna as well.

Either way. As long as BD has Sheikh Hasina in power. There is no worries. She has done more than an excellent job to destroy Indian dreams of domination.
Your efforts to sow discord between China and Bangladesh here are a waste of effort.
Because BD and China friendship is actually a threat for the grand Indian designs for the sub continent.

Contrary to popular belief it is India who is actually lusting for war. Not China.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom