What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domesticated animal have people to care for and wild animals live free.

Like wild elephants and domesticated elephants..

Right?

An Elephant is NOT a domesticated animal you moron :lol: ............ its a wild animal.

Domestication means the animal which has evolved to coexist with Humans in the same habitat, usually in a symbiotic relationship. e.g. Dogs, cows, horses etc.

When there is a law protecting it, a way to feed them will come too.

If they are roaming FREE then like any other free animal, it will learn to fend for itself and feed itself.

What happened if the cow is hit by a car or a lorry when roam free? Shouldn't there be a law to punish the owner of the cow and driver for this?

An Elephant is NOT a domesticated animal you moron :lol: ............ its a wild animal.

Domestication means the animal which has evolved to coexist with Humans in the same habitat, usually in a symbiotic relationship. e.g. Dogs, cows, horses etc.

Again a personal attack.?

Friend, You may be accustomed to use that term "moron" while addressing or having a conversation with your gene donor but dont use it against me.

We have domesticated elephants who are more friendlier than cows.

If you watch Discovery channel you may find many wild animals getting domesticated. Horses for example.

What happened if the cow is hit by a car or a lorry when roam free? Shouldn't there be a law to punish the owner of the cow and driver for this?

There are laws for this.

Again a personal attack.?

Friend, You may be accustomed to use that term "moron" while addressing or having a conersation with your gene donor but dont use it against me.

We have domesticated elephants who are more friendlier than cows.

If you watch Discovery channel you may find many wild animals getting domesticated. Horses for example.

How is that a personal attack ? Anyone who calls a Elephant as a domesticated animal is a moron in my view. That is just a statement of fact supported by evidence.

There might be Tigers more friendlier than cows, that does not make Tigers domesticated animals. LOL.

is there anything in our holy books that says that bhagwanji says his followers of dharma are not allowed to eat meat, specifically, beef.

afaik, we have ancient vedic concepts of sattvik,tamsik and rajsik foods

and they list the benefits of the cow, like how it provides us milk/butter/cheese/antibacterial piss etc and helps till our rich fertile lands where everything grew easy.. so we shouldn't kill it (because we didn't need to) stay sattvik, right ?

and then Shivji had nandi the bull.

I can see how the ancients worshiped it.

but still nothing like a bunch of 'thou shall not' commandments or a list of 'haram' like them fascist abrahamics, right ?
:what:

Meat eating is not prohibited but it is also said that eat those things which cause minimal harm to others. Which means a vegetarian diet.

The fiend who smears himself with flesh of cattle, with flesh of horses and of human bodies,
Who steals the milch-cow's milk away, O Agni,—tear off the heads of such with fiery fury.
Rig Veda (10.87.16-19)

go-ange yata loma tata sahasra vatsara

go-vadhi raurava-madhye pace nirantar

Cow killers and cow eaters are condemned to rot in hell for as many thousands of years as there are for each hair on the body of every cow they eat from.
Bhagwat Gita

COW slaughter is prohibited, due to so many reasons, like Cow is known as Kaamdhenu which provides, milk and out of milk one can run his house. Cow Urine is antibiotic, cow dung is a fuel so a lot of economic reason which are described in Rig Veda.

Use cow milk to produce ghee and use this ghee for havan and poojas and other religious rituals.

Cow Ghee is also used as medicine in case of aches. I have 12 years old cow ghee, and I use it for body aches If I have.

You and @hinduguy are very discriminative to North Indians. You guys are RSS-Sena style pan Madrassi supremacists.

WTF ??
I didnt know that you were a racist.
Iam from Kerala not from Madras .If you want to see supremacism then just look at your own post.
I am sure you are Canadian Punjabi.That is why you have these much of racism.

There are laws for this.

How is that a personal attack ? Anyone who calls a Elephant as a domesticated animal is a moron in my view. That is just a statement of fact supported by evidence.

There might be Tigers more friendlier than cows, that does not make Tigers domesticated animals. LOL.

Have you ever heard of the term Wild cattle, the gaur cow for example.

Like wise some elephants are domesticated and other roam free.

Anyone who says not is a a-hole SOB in my view, but i wont call you that.

Good for you. Now stop claiming to be a Lakhnawi in every other post of yours. Be proud in calling yourself a Pakistani. You can either be a Pakistani or be a Lakhnavi.

Lucknow is known for its Awadhi non vegetarian food. All of it is credited to muslims of Lucknow. You may have difficulties in finding non-halal food in Lucknow but never halal food. I've given you the reason for it in my previous post. Dominos and pizza hut are international brands and its their prerogative what kind of food they will serve. I'm sure some of their outlets must have halal options if they are doing it elsewhere. They would not want to miss out a large chunk of their potential customers. Anyways people have option of not eating at places which are not in accordance to their religious beliefs, like most Hindus go to Tunday at Aminabad instead of the one at Nakhas which serves beef. Lastly no one cares for Dominos or Pizza hut if one is looking for non vegetarian food in Lucknow, when you have Dastarkhaan, Tunday Kababi, Wahid ki biryani , Shekhawat etc, all of which are owned by Muslims and serve halal meat only.

As I said earlier, don't make a mockery of yourself with half baked knowledge.
Lol. Look at this guy. How can I be only one. My parents were born in Lucknow and we still consider it a part of our land. So you will have to kick out the family left there or kill them which is pretty much what you have tried.

Let me explain to you clearly. Muhajir is a weak term used to refer to people who migrated. These migrantscould be from any place. It could be Madras, Lucknow, Agra, Meerut, Rohillakhand, Deccan or Bihar. So our real identity is Lucknowi or if we go to home villages and towns barabanki, rohilla etc.

My knowledge of Lucknow too is limited at best but I am speaking from what I saw when I went there or stayed there for some time. Perhaps things are changing. Its Tunday Kebab btw.

Anyway you said it yourself. The law is one that is meant to be broken and we muslims will break it. What is the point of making it illegal then? This kind of thing-regulating what you eat does not happen in a secular country and I stand by my words. Kenya is one example I gave. Don't change the topic.

Its surprising that rather than addressing the content in post number 473 the Indians are more concerned over my identity. lol.

:lol: ..... you insist on proving me right.

Gaur IS an Wild animal. Just because they belong to the same family, does not mean they are all domesticated.

There are VERY few Horses in the wild. Almost all of them are born in captivity.

Almost ALL elephants are born in the wild. They are captured and trained, but they still remain very dangerous.

WTF ??
I didnt know that you were a racist.
Iam from Kerala not from Madras .If you want to see supremacism then just look at your own post.
I am sure you are Canadian Punjabi.That is why you have these much of racism.

I'm not racist at all, In fact I am as happy when I met a South Indian as I do when I met a North Indian, I consider them family. The problem is many South Indians don't think the same and look down upon us. Seriously, you need to realize there are different ways of thinking than your own. Imposing 5 years in jail is becuase someone likes beef is honestly quite stupid and an infringement on rights by the state.

PS. Punjabis are the least racist Indians.

Spark any views on post 473?

Good news for Beef consuming states, it will be cheaper for them...

:lol: ..... you insist on proving me right.

Gaur IS an Wild animal. Just because they belong to the same family, does not mean they are all domesticated.

There are VERY few Horses in the wild. Almost all of them are born in captivity.

Almost ALL elephants are born in the wild. They are captured and trained, but they still remain very dangerous.

There are 800+ different breeds of cows and many more in the cow family, so how to determine which is Holy and which is not... or are they all holy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom