What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who is going to feed them which roams around free.

You? The government?

When there is a law protecting it, a way to feed them will come too.

If they are roaming FREE then like any other free animal, it will learn to fend for itself and feed itself.

When there is a law protecting it, a way to feed them will come too.

If they are roaming FREE then like any other free animal, it will learn to fend for itself and feed itself.

Like the law protecting animal like Tiger we can have Cattle reserve forest.

very strict veg diet can lead to anemia(iron and vit.b12).

A quick search on google revealed red meat could lead to cardiovascular disease , Alzheimer and also diabetes , so make your choice Mr R&D .

very strict veg diet can lead to anemia(iron and vit.b12).
Strict vegetarian Sushil Kumar thumped your meat eating Pakistani wrestler in Asian games. Maybe you should start giving your wrestlers some fresh green veggies.

Was it completely success? People will find a source.. Most of the five star hotels will serve beef anyway..

I am providing you with a counter example, not an example.

Compare China of 19th century ,where Emprorer could not ban opium because Britishers defeated him in Opium wars, to any nation state today which ban drugs.

3/4 of Chinese population became Junkie while in countries which drugs are banned have less than 5% junkies.

Ban serve the same function as that of lock. Function of lock is not to prevent thieves from entering your home.A thief would enter anyway. It is to ensure that honest people of shaky character does not become thieves. A ban curtails easy availiability of a product, ensuring that unless someone really wants to consume that product, he would not be able to find it.

LOL. If it is bad business, let him not keep cattle :lol:
that's why I mentioned earlier that there should be a law banning people from abandoning cows..Surely it's hypocrisy not to allow killing it because it's holy but throwing them out after it's stopped producing milk..

A quick search on google revealed red meat could lead to cardiovascular disease , Alzheimer and also diabetes , so make your choice Mr R&D .

That point doesnt seem valid.

Do you know the difference between a Wild Animal and a Domesticated Animal ? :lol:

Yes .

Domesticated animal have people to care for and wild animals live free.

Like wild elephants and domesticated elephants..

Right?

I have been in farming business and the dairy business is the most risky one , atleast in Kerala.

Almost more than 85% of the cost of cattle farming is for the food.

I dont know where will a poor farmer find money to raise the unwanted ones ,, does he starve them to death or set them off to streets to free.

One thing thats been good with Hinduism is it was evolving over time rather than getting stuck up in prehistoric rules and practices... but i doubt its getting reversed now....

You already mentioned that in other threads :D

No it wont.AFAIK Hindus in Maharshtra and even in the entire North India is much conservative and stubborn.
One of my friend was in Hyderabad for Gate Coaching . He is a Hindu and also my community but he will consume beef.In Hyderabad he didnt get beef excelt in one place called as 'Pakistan'.
Now you know that is not the case in Kerala where we have illegal butcher shop in every corner.
This is the case in Hyderabad.I dont know the reliability of his info.Some ultras is indeed a problem for Hindus like VHP,Bajrang Dal etc.Most of them are left from RSS due to its less aggresivness.But I dont like these hard wing .
And we wont agree with absurd claims .

What if it's B

that's why I mentioned earlier that there should be a law banning people from abandoning cows..Surely it's hypocrisy not to allow killing it because it's holy but throwing them out after it's stopped producing milk..

Abandoning cows is just another word for setting it FREE. How is it hypocrisy to set if Free from Captivity ? But there should be gow shalas to provide for cows. It exists in Gujarat.

LOL a Bong. That explains the retarded nature of your debate. Enuff said. :lol:

A pot calling a kettle black,ehh??But I don't blame ya, you know??I mean it must have been hard for you to have been brought up on a diet rich of cow dung and cow piss!!No wonder you are suffering from terminal stupidity.Poor kid,hope you recover,eventually!! :D :D

Actually what is your point ?Who told you that we have strange obseesion with Cows?
Retard

You and @hinduguy are very discriminative to North Indians. You guys are RSS-Sena style pan Madrassi supremacists.

You already mentioned that in other threads :D

No it wont.AFAIK Hindus in Maharshtra and even in the entire North India is much conservative and stubborn.
One of my friend was in Hyderabad for Gate Coaching . He is a Hindu and also my community but he will consume beef.In Hyderabad he didnt get beef excelt in one place called as 'Pakistan'.
Now you know that is not the case in Kerala where we have illegal butcher shop in every corner.
This is the case in Hyderabad.I dont know the reliability of his info.Some ultras is indeed a problem for Hindus like VHP,Bajrang Dal etc.Most of them are left from RSS due to its less aggresivness.But I dont like these hard wing .
And we wont agree with absurd claims .

Its better to buy from Meat Products of India shop in kerala.

Welcome to Meat Products of India Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom