What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is their govt decision .How can we question it ?
Still I dont get the economy in behind this.
But the lack of protests in Maharshtra say something

Ok..:(

Actually I questioned my governments decision to close the bars ..... I maybe different .o_O

Do not not mind him. Earlier he wanted to be a pathan and pathans here handed his *** over to him..Now he wanted to be a Lucknow guy..his fetishes changes time to time

I have minor links to Pashtuns, yes as do salman khan, amir khan, saif ali khan and shahrukh khan. And it is better to call oneself that rather than muhajir or urdu speaker which is a shameless mockery of our original identity-which is lucknowi, Deccan, Madrasi etc or Pashtun Punjabi Sindhi. Regardless we are all one. Next time tag the person before going around his back.

IT IS simple, if majority made the law, follow it. :lol:

Its a government decision ..
Decisions prior to this year were congress government decisions..i dont follow all even when the congi made decisions were also termed as Majority decisions.

was it necessary to know? :undecided:
No I didn't.

thats my last off-topic on this thread.

he is seiko...

I have minor links to Pashtuns, yes as do salman khan, amir khan, saif ali khan and shahrukh khan. And it is better to call oneself that rather than muhajir or urdu speaker which is a shameless mockery of our original identity-which is lucknowi, Deccan, Madrasi etc or Pashtun Punjabi Sindhi. Regardless we are all one. Next time tag the person before going around his back.

You were in this thread right? why should I tag you when you are in this thread reading everything?

i am afraid,modi or the rss will do so throughout india one day.

Its a government decision ..
Decisions prior to this year were congress government decisions..i dont follow all even when the congi made decisions were also termed as Majority decisions.
he is seiko...

Then what are you whining about ?

One doubt, when was the last time banning a product actually worked?

Then what are you whining about ?

Whining???

I am just debating a topic ....

Please refrain from low quality terms in a conversation.

I always expect the person whom i am having conversation keeps a level of intellect and civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom