What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I admit I am proud to be Pakistani and do not accept being from a country like India which gave me nothing but its hatred for muslims.

I am not able to understand what you are whining about?

I am pretty sure that GoI did not forced you to apply for Indian Visa. You willingly walked to your nearest Indian counsulate, willingly filled immigration form, and willingly applied for Visa.

If you have problem with India, Don't come here, Simple.

Yes. And no punishment either.

Its sad India is just one country among 280+ and the world with over 800+ breeds of cattle are not safe elsewhere in the world.

yak%20bull%20Ozzie.jpg

I would like to save yak, for example..He could have been like the Bob marley of this holy herd.

Yes, I can see your tears :coffee: ........ the milk of human kindness spills over from your plate.

yeh,
slap is a right word,

as hindu culture believe to bow in front of nature's creations, like cow, snake tree,river, etc..

but other then hindu religions(not cultures ) do not follow this pattern, as they are originated from either deserted areas like arab,egypt or cold regions like Europe

Yes, I can see your tears :coffee: ........ the milk of human kindness spills over from your plate.

Does that even make any sense? tears, plate,

Atleast speak on the topic and dont let emotions take over you.

Next question. what happens if someone breaks or dont follow whats written in vedas?

So first you ask me about Talibanization, Now you try to make sense of my reply, And does not bother to read the rest of the argument.. A state decreeing religious beliefs of a certain section of the society by force on the whole community can be construed as fascism.. Most fascist governments are elected, Religious fascism is the trade mark of the Taliban, You dont have to kill to prove your self

And lets keep minority treatment out shall we.. That can lead to a pandora's box.. People from glass houses should not throw stones at others

State and religion have to be seperate

Oh and my points appreciated or not is irrelevent to me really

Like I said .We know what need to do and what we have to do .
Maharsthra has an elected govt for their state assembly and they have their own powers.Majorities of Marathas dont like beef then who are you to question that ?Even GoI or an Indian like me cant question that.This is a democracy.Critics can go to Court.

Everyone has their own belief.Pork is not allowable in the Islam.Right? Because that is their faith and belief.Others cant questionthat.Same goes to the Hindus when it comes to beef.

Maharsthra has an elected govt for their state assembly and they have their own powers.Majorities of Marathas dont like beef then who are you to question that ?Even GoI or an Indian like me cant question that.This is a democracy.Critics can go to Court.

Everyone has their own belief.Pork is not allowable in the Islam.Right? Because that is their faith and belief.Others cant questionthat.Same goes to the Hindus when it comes to beef.

Logic like "majority dont like trance music so ban it"..

If majority dont like, dont eat. Isnt that simple?

Only to those with the ability to understand it. Don't strain yourself.

Next question. what happens if someone breaks or dont follow whats written in vedas?

Why don't you google the answer like you did earlier ? :coffee: ..... maybe "Ralph griffith" can help you ?

SpArk avane mind cheyyanda .He has much extreme version.

It is their govt decision .How can we question it ?
Still I dont get the economy in behind this.
But the lack of protests in Maharshtra say something

It is their govt decision .How can we question it ?
Still I dont get the economy in behind this.
But the lack of protests in Maharshtra say something

The biggest farce of this outrage is that everything that this law banned was alread banned on ground. It only legalizes a prevalant practice. There would be zero effect from passage of this law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom