What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they are going to ban Shalwar Suit? I believe it has nothing to do with Bharti culture? or Mughlai cuisine such as Biryani? or what about the very language that is being used here for communication purposes? Isn't it against the very spirit of being shudh bhartia? What about abandoning the electricity, use of pen and paper, air conditioners, just about every modern day amenities that are nothing but the legacy of this Westerners?

i wudnt want it to be banned but yeah it is a highly unhealthy food.

language ll be sorted in due course of time but hey when r u guys going to ban punjabi and make arabic the national language?

As a Lucknowi I know this is more trouble for us Muslims than anyone else. There are virtually no places in Lucknow which offer halal meat (or in many other parts controlled by India) I don't know about you but I want beef to eat on my plate. Where should I go? Not everyone is a vegetarian and laws that are against religion should not be imposed. Muslims are told to eat the cow.

Some muslims don't eat beef because of the nonavailability of it-they haven't gained much of a chance to try its delicious meat. Also some Hindus eat beef too. In a secular state no one tells others what to do and what not to do. If you think this is an infallible law then you clearly do not understand what secularism is all about. This is one thing I saw in Indians when I tried to emulate its so called famous "secularism" that makes me puke. They have no secular outlook but continue to use secularism and democracy as a placard. "We are champions of secularism." lol.

Always we see rubbish of this type from the hindutvas-minority appeasement, conversion-these are all childish issues which show Indians are insecure about their minorities.

I on the other hand am opposed to laws that ban alcohol for minorities too in Pakistan which ZAB initiated. If it is not in their religion why should they be stopped from drinking. In fact muslims are told expressly to eat all that is legal to them. I can qoute Quran and Hadis. If I condemn drinking ban on minorities then I must condemn the Indian law that has a similar oppressive agenda as well.
Tunday Kababi at Chowk serves only 'beef' Mr. Wannabe Lakhnavi. Most meat products served in this part of the country is halal anyways since more than 90% of the people involved in the meat industry and slaughter house owners are Muslims.

Try not to make a fool of yourself next time with your half-baked knowledge gathered from the internet.

Not a religious expert i am and i must admit i have not read any vedas but i get this feeling that showing compassion to an animal is a core hindu belief , most of the hindus see it that way. Hinduism in comparision to other abrahamic religion more strongly promotes peaceful co-existence of man with animals. Its a religion which doesn't merely objectify an animal and sees harming an innocent animal as sin.
please go through my previous 2 or 3 posts on the subject here, I'm up for a healthy debate without any mudslinging. :)

Come back to me with a translation from a Hindu, not a christian. OK ?

Or do I have to describe the raising of Jesus after death as a Zombie horror story to get my point across ?

I dont understand...What are u trying to say?

I have a job offer in Mumbai, which I wish to refuse politely.

Hope the HR guy gets convinced with this reason. :D

your loss,there is no place like mumbai in india.

destroyer of worlds, Shivji

0dXgM.jpg

smoking drugs :tsk:

let's throw his *** in jail, 20,000 rupees fine and a give him good whipping :rofl:

This is a majority Hindu country. When some terrorists (Sanghparivar-RSS) slowly drives the majority to bigotry and makes this country a Hindu rashtra, implications are much much higher. Are we a 80% Muslim country to imagine something like this? You separate from Muslims calling you are a ancient civilization, "refined" etc. But, when you are also behaving like extremist countries, what will happen? Majority falling for extremism is wrong. This Sanghi vaanara sena is destroying the country. Muslim extremism in India is not at all relevant when the chances of these shitheads destroys democracy, owns nations army - Imagine, what can happen? State sanctioned genocide of Muslims followed by Christians later extended to forceful conversion of Sikhs and other Indic religious to Hindu bastion. This is what this saffron terrorists want.

Really ??
Where did you got that retard idealogy?
We are majority so we should suffer all those
atrocities against us Right?Secular country means equal treatment for all people.Being a minority doesnt give you a license to attacks the faiths and beliefs of majorities.We are also humans.
It is this kind of stupidity caused the rise os some ultra section in our camp.Pathetic

As a Lucknowi I know this is more trouble for us Muslims than anyone else. There are virtually no places in Lucknow which offer halal meat (or in many other parts controlled by India) I don't know about you but I want beef to eat on my plate. Where should I go? Not everyone is a vegetarian and laws that are against religion should not be imposed. Muslims are told to eat the cow.

Some muslims don't eat beef because of the nonavailability of it-they haven't gained much of a chance to try its delicious meat. Also some Hindus eat beef too. In a secular state no one tells others what to do and what not to do. If you think this is an infallible law then you clearly do not understand what secularism is all about. This is one thing I saw in Indians when I tried to emulate its so called famous "secularism" that makes me puke. They have no secular outlook but continue to use secularism and democracy as a placard. "We are champions of secularism." lol.

Always we see rubbish of this type from the hindutvas-minority appeasement, conversion-these are all childish issues which show Indians are insecure about their minorities.

I on the other hand am opposed to laws that ban alcohol for minorities too in Pakistan which ZAB initiated. If it is not in their religion why should they be stopped from drinking. In fact muslims are told expressly to eat all that is legal to them. I can qoute Quran and Hadis. If I condemn drinking ban on minorities then I must condemn the Indian law that has a similar oppressive agenda as well.

do u live in lucknow?

They have their own beliefs, Most probably less fundamentalist than yours, But that necessarily does'nt make them ignorant

what i said is here is hardly fundamentalist,just factual.from your description,they do seem to be ignorant.

I have explained it a million times and yet they come back with the same questions.

I know that he had no interest in explaination, but I did explained so that he would not have that strawman to beat.

And it was not only Beef that is/was forbidden, but flesh of many other animals like Horses, Pigs, Foxes, Wolves, Monkeys, Apes, Elephants, Lions, Dog, Bull, Asses. Eating them carried same penalty and Taboo as Beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom