What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So selective restoration of Indian a.k.a hindu culture ?
Since when was Sati a Hindu custom? Or are you talking about some other lady? :D

Plus, we evolve. That's a plus for us. Blasphemy for you.

May be we should build a bridge to Sri Lanka just like Saudis build with Bahrain.. Then ban all the cow slaughter here and those who wanted to consume beef can go to Sri Lanka just like Saudis going to Bahrain for liquor.

Nah we'll just export it to Kerala.. But given the recent extent of some Religious Buddhist nuts there confusing themselves with Hindu's, They might have a issue there as well.. :lol: So far thankfully the state have stayed clear away

Since when was Sati a Hindu custom? Or are you talking about some other lady? :D

Plus, we evolve. That's a plus for us. Blasphemy for you.

Yeah damn drunkard british colonials, Got me all confused . They must have banned the "Sati" as name for ladies :D

You can bring it to west of Subcontinent it is non of my concern. come up with something good.

you better decide is it in the east or west.

when you are absolutely sure where it is then we will debate further.

btw you can take help of your master.

Till then bye.

What ? Can you pls decipher what you just wrote.. It's a grammatical failure

Nah we'll just export it to Kerala.. But given the recent extent of some Religious Buddhist nuts there confusing themselves with Hindu's, They might have a issue there as well.. :lol: So far thankfully the state have stayed clear away

Dude we are on a spiritual cleansing mode.. No more beef.. You will be benefited from tourism earnings because almost all mallus will be on the way to Sri Lanka...

Yeah damn drunkard british colonials, Got me all confused . They must have banned the "Sati" as name for ladies :D
Heights. The practise was outlawed by the actions and lobbying of Raja Rammohan Roy. It was never in the faith and never practised all over India. It was practically non existent in Kashmir (never heard) and also in the South.

When they are going to ban Shalwar Suit? I believe it has nothing to do with Bharti culture? or Mughlai cuisine such as Biryani? or what about the very language that is being used here for communication purposes? Isn't it against the very spirit of being shudh bhartia? What about abandoning the electricity, use of pen and paper, air conditioners, just about every modern day amenities that are nothing but the legacy of this Westerners?

When they are going to ban Shalwar Suit? I believe it has nothing to do with Bharti culture? or Mughlai cuisine such as Biryani? or what about the very language that is being used here for communication purposes? Isn't it against the very spirit of being shudh bhartia?
We shall pick and choose what we deem fit. We are not blind religious bigots. This is something the majority agrees on. Otherwise the Government will fall and a new one will incentivize cow slaughter. :enjoy:

Pakistan does not have copyright over either Urdu or Islam. India will churn its great cultural pot and produce indigenous versions of Islam and Christianity which is not influenced by external forces. Christians will worship Christ, not West and Muslims will worship Allah but not Arab Culture. Similarly Hinduism will undergo a renaissance and completely abolish untouchability and caste system.

THIS IS THE INDIA WE ARE STRIVING FOR!!!

I am in favour of ban on cow slaughter as it has sentimental and religious value for Hindus.

Some questions in making rounds in my head right now. We already have so many cows in our country right now. How are we going to take care of male species, I mean bulls. Cattle Farmers have to breed their cows every year to produce milk. 50% of the time, she will be giving birth of male calves. What are we going to to about them? We dont use bulls in our farms now. Their work is being done by tractors.

So overall we will have twofold problem in our hands.

1. Old Cows which have stopped giving milk.
2. New male offsprings which do not have much value to cattle farmer.

No matter how many Gowshalas we make, we will not be able to handle the ever increasing population of cattle.

May be we should build a bridge to Sri Lanka just like Saudis build with Bahrain.. Then ban all the cow slaughter here and those who wanted to consume beef can go to Sri Lanka just like Saudis going to Bahrain for liquor.

No one has banned Beef in your state.

I know for a fact states such as Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan and some others have banned bull and bullock slaughter entirely. Which states are permitted to cow slaughter besides Kerala?

Kerala, Arunanchal, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tirpura has zero prohibition on Cow slaughter.

Rest has either complete prohibition or need "fit for slaughter certificate".

Some questions in making rounds in my head right now. We already have so many cows in our country right now. How are we going to take care of male species, I mean bulls. Cattle Farmers have to breed their cows every year to produce milk. 50% of the time, she will be giving birth of male calves. What are we going to to about them? We dont use bulls in our farms now. Their work is being done by tractors.

No matter how many Gowshalas we make, we will not be able to handle the ever increasing population of cattle.

• Old Cows which has stopped milk can grow old in their already existing homes cause all our farmers are super rich.
  • Male offsprings can be used for new festivals like bull runs of spain or just let them grace in open and since it is also holy it has the right to be there.... 250+ million bulls on street or village fields is not a big deal.. would look Kewl too.

They f**ed up the entire budget session. That's not a problem for them. But beef ban has to be high on priority. All hail Bharatiya Joker Party.
You know state and center are 2 different things, right?

No thinking allowed. We will stop subsidising the poor and start subsidising the cows/bulls/bullocks.

Dude, I'm a mallu nair. Do not say such blasphemous things when a mallu nair is around :D . Parotta, Beef Curry and WHisky/ Nattu Kallu/ Chrayam. You don't say anything against these things when we are around :lol:

all nairs i know drink but don't take flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom