What's new

Beef banned in Maharashtra, 5 yrs jail, Rs 10,000 fine for possession or sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim Sena to Cows:
For special treatment, go to India!

• Old Cows which has stopped milk can grow old in their already existing homes cause all our farmers are super rich.
  • Male offsprings can be used for new festivals like bull runs of spain or just let them grace in open and since it is also holy it has the right to be there.... 250+ million bulls on street or village fields is not a big deal.. would look Kewl too.

Indian Farmers are super rich?? Do you even live in India?

Nationwide survey finds Indian farmers in bad shape - The Times of India
More than 50% of farm households in debt - The Hindu
India’s deepening farm crisis: 76% farmers want to give up farming, shows study | Down To Earth
Over 50 per cent of farming households indebted: Survey - IBNLive

Regarding, male offsprings:
India has more cows than any other country. There are over 280 MILLION (281,700,000) cows in India. If every year cow gives birth to an offspring, we will have almost double population every year. Not at all practical dear. Within 10 years cows will graze every blade of grass from the country!!

Indian Farmers are super rich?? Do you even live in India?

Nationwide survey finds Indian farmers in bad shape - The Times of India
More than 50% of farm households in debt - The Hindu
India’s deepening farm crisis: 76% farmers want to give up farming, shows study | Down To Earth
Over 50 per cent of farming households indebted: Survey - IBNLive

Regarding, male offsprings:
India has more cows than any other country. There are over 280 MILLION (281,700,000) cows in India. If every year cow gives birth to an offspring, we will have almost double population every year. Not at all practical dear. Within 10 years cows will graze every blade of grass from the country!!

Hmmm. I over estimated your ability to decipher my Post.

...and lotsa links convincing me that Indian farmers are poor.

They are not poor but super poor.... And that was exactly my message too...

When there is ban .........these poor farmers will have to bear the expenses of these cows and bulls which are not useful which comes to a very large figure ...

Its a perfect recipe for disaster in a country where it is 100 times easier to get a car loan or a mobile loan than getting a Farm loan...

Now read the second part and be convinced that your message is mine too.

I do not believe this is becoming of a secular country. A Hindu Rashtra might have such a law but this is a gross violation of muslim basic rights and is against the secular fabric of said nation. In a secular country people aren't told what they are to eat or not be it offensive to hindus or not.

Some of the laws in India continue to be tools of oppression for Muslims. For example POTA. Assaduddin Owaisi must severely protest this. Akbaruddin was right about one thing. Why do you sell the cows to muslims in the first place. Hindus should be punished as well for selling the cow for slaughter.

Haaa Haaa....I overlooked the finer print :)

Hmmm. I over estimated your ability to decipher my Post.

...and lotsa links convincing me that Indian farmers are poor.

They are not poor but super poor.... And that was exactly my message too...

When there is ban these poor farmers will have to bear the expenses of these cows and bulls which are not useful.

Its a perfect recipe for disaster in a country where it is 100 times easier to get a car loan or a mobile loan than getting a Farm loan...

Now read the second part and be convinced that your message is mine too.

Haaa Haaa....I overlooked the finer print :)

Indias majority people are not IT guys, professionals, corporate employed , business people , NRIs or other professionals or people like you and me ....but farmers.... yes a major percentage.....and most with a few cattles.

What they gonna do now???

India's beef exports have sky rocketed recently... and farmers used to benefit from that too.. now farmers of Mahrashtra who used to have dairy and livestock farm can sell their land and do something else...

I sincerely wish that all states of India except a few including mine... ban cow and bull slaughter , so that i can set up a few Livestock farms.

Its a fortune in the making.....

I do not believe this is becoming of a secular country. A Hindu Rashtra might have such a law but this is a gross violation of muslim basic rights and is against the secular fabric of said nation. In a secular country people aren't told what they are to eat or not be it offensive to hindus or not.

Some of the laws in India continue to be tools of oppression for Muslims. For example POTA. Assaduddin Owaisi must severely protest this. Akbaruddin was right about one thing. Why do you sell the cows to muslims in the first place. Hindus should be punished as well for selling the cow for slaughter.

Dr APJ Abdul Kalam is our former President ,a patriotic Indian and true Muslims.But he is a Vegetarian.We knows alot of Muslims who dont eat beef but only chicken ,mutton items.

Muslims in the India knows their right.They dont need outsiders opinion.And first you should clear your own mess in Pakistan for minorities.Then talk about us.

Religious extremism , or call indian talibans :O religious extremism should be ban all over the world .

that is against Sharia and Islam, and more over, in that case Pakistan should remove the term 'Islamic' and we have already had this debate in other thread about this title.
In Pakistan, Non Muslims are allowed to drink alcohal. They are issued a permit for that also. Yes, one can not sell alcohal openly. So you can say that it is regulated not banned strictly.
And that was the debate here is all about, rather then banning cow meat, your government can regulate it. After all you are a secular country.

P.S: Murree Brewery is owned by a Parsi, they export also and apart from alochal drinks they also manufactured lots of other products like vinegar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom