What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

When on September 9 the Jammu & Kashmir High Court issued a ruling banning consumption of beef in the state, the Valley erupted against the decision. The issue, which is now threatening to snowball into a full-scale confrontation, has already put the Peoples Democratic Party-led state government in a precarious position.
The court ruling came in response to a petition filed by Parimkosh Seth, lawyer and member of BJP’s National Executive Wing – who has since been appointed the state’s Deputy Advocate General – seeking the implementation of an existing ban on beef that dates back to 1932.

12027577_893068840728185_7207705111568861427_n.jpg

@Horus @Zarvan @WAJsal @fakhre mirpur @Shamain @Indus Falcon @Windjammer @Abu Namr @Akheilos @django @Kashir @waz @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER

Last edited:
Actually ban on beef will be counterproductive for Indian Govt and Modi, Muslim in India will come to the point either they live in slavery or got the rid of hostile Hindu regime. The time is not far from when Indian Muslim demand separation on same points on which Pakistan created.

Actually ban on beef will be counterproductive for Indian Govt and Modi, Muslim in India will come to the point either they live in slavery or got the rid of hostile Hindu regime. The time is not far from when Indian Muslim demand separation on same points on which Pakistan created.
Indian muslims are not involved in opposition against Hindu cruelty but kashmir mulims are openly fighting for their rights; rights included religious freedom and self determination. You can observe protests against beef ban and fajar adhan in kashmir only while muslims in other state are observing like a coward.

Indian muslims are not involved in opposition against Hindu cruelty but kashmir mulims are openly fighting for their rights; rights included religious freedom and self determination. You can observe protests against beef ban and fajar adhan in kashmir only while muslims in other state are observing like a coward.
Yes the same point how long they act coward they will one day come to the point where Kashmiri People are.

Minor events sometime turns into history making events.
1857 Independence war against British was started on account of Cartridges made up of cow and pig fat. I say, good going Modi sarkaar, you are reviving the forgotten lesson of two-nation theory to sub-continent Muslims again. It will bring closer the demise of artificial country India.

Two nation theory will revive itself Hindu and Muslims can't live with each other they need separate states. Many people from Bombay (Mumbai) realizes this after Babri Masjid incident and believe me i met many in UAE they said their father / Grand father did the mistake not to join Pakistan.

Last edited:
Two nation theory will revive itself Hindu and Muslims can't live with each other they need separate states. Many people from Bombay (Mumbai) realizes this after Babri Masjid incident and believe me i met many in UAE they said their father / Grand father did they mistake to not join Pakistan.
Ask them what you will do to revenge Babri masjid.?

Two nation theory will revive itself Hindu and Muslims can't live with each other they need separate states. Many people from Bombay (Mumbai) realizes this after Babri Masjid incident and believe me i met many in UAE they said their father / Grand father did they mistake to not join Pakistan.
India is a Secular State...............3 Indians States with Christian Majority.... 1 each with Sikh & Muslim Majority..............Those Muslims with whom you pretend to have talked............Who have stopped them...........

Beef ban represents all that is wrong with India today and epitomizes its failure in adopting proper secularism. A country does not impose the majorities religion onto others. Beef ban was one of the reasons we muslims were forced to vouch for Pakistan in 47. It is surprising that if someone else eats beef it still hurts Hindutva feelings. Its surprising because its like Kashmiris demanding and forcing Hindus not to eat pork.

India must realize that muslims are already on the verge of rebellion, the BJP being responsible for the death of thousands of muslims. Muslim rights should be given to them.

India is a Secular State...............3 Indians States with Christian Majority.... 1 each with Sikh & Muslim Majority..............Those Muslims with whom you pretend to have talked............Who have stopped them...........
Yes a secular state where you ban bovine animal slaughter because it is a Islamic practice.:hitwall:

Yes a secular state where you ban bovine animal slaughter because it is a Islamic practice.:hitwall:
No there is no provision in Indian Constitution to Ban beef under religious beliefs...............But in J&K its RPC Ranbhir Penal Code...........

Over all in India 20 to 25 crore Muslims can't be consider minority and you put such kind of oppressive ban one crores of people. I wish next term for Modi it will bring above said separation quite quicker then someone can imagine.

Ask them what you will do to revenge Babri masjid.?
You know the reaction but under majority and hostile regime they did what the can according to their resources but that incident laid the first brick for revolution, waiting for the time when spring under pressure unleashed deadly energy.

Back
Top Bottom