What's new

A man of some of the people, Modi

Modi is a terrorist who led a massacre, point being, I repeat, why are you guys okay with that?

Then I can say Pakistan military is a terrorist organisation for their genocides in East Pakistan.

PS: Modi was not involved in the massacre but Pakistan Army was.

If we talk about past baggage, should we bring baggage of Pakistani Army of East Pakistan too in the discussion ?

thats not what we are discussing, we are discussing a terrorist as a terrorist being elected and his supporters are okay with it.

thats the whole point, none except one or two are not okay with what he did, they are okay with his terrorist acts,
whether Modi is a changed man or not is yet to be seen, it mainly depends on how Indians are perceiving him, as far as this thread is concern, the indians are okay with his past baggage, which is not a healthy sign !
I care, because I care for indians, my neighbourers. my point is simple, how can you be okay with his terrorist past?
Just like you are OK with Pakistanis slaughtered by US drones and PA not caring about them, just like you guys are OK with your own govt. not doing enough to protect minorities in your country.
List goes on. You don't care for Indians, you just want to discuss on Modi because you know Modi will make strong India and terrorist elements in India will be uprooted.

Then I can say Pakistan military is a terrorist organisation for their genocides in East Pakistan.

PS: Modi was not involved in the massacre but Pakistan Army was.

denial is your religion. modi is a terrorist, are you okay with a terrorist head?

denial is your religion. modi is a terrorist, are you okay with a terrorist head?

As long as Pakistan is okay with a terrorist organisation we are okay with a single terrorist which you claim to be without any proof.

how bad of you... :) koe chaj ka banda elect kerna tha...
To deal with terrorists in neighboring country, we will elect a "terrorist".

41276663.jpg

Back
Top Bottom