What's new

A man of some of the people, Modi

Obviously. You take gun in hands not to shag but with an intent to kill someone. Anyone will be terrorised if you roam in lahori market with an AK-47 in hand.

The point is, just like Afganistan, its becoming a norm in Pakistan too to see Kalashnikovs in hands of Evening Joggers. :D
Who the hell told you it's norm to see AK-47 in hands. Go f*** that person who told you this. I live here and never saw AK-47 except security guards and policemen. mostly the guns those people have are "MADE IN INDIA". Now India and it's 1billion people are terrorist.
kindly don't talk here about whats going on in pakistan and if you want to then kindly mention that India is doing this.

Who the hell told you it's norm to see AK-47 in hands. Go f*** that person who told you this. I live here and never saw AK-47 except security guards and policemen. mostly the guns those people have are "MADE IN INDIA". Now India and it's 1billion people are terrorist.
kindly don't talk here about whats going on in pakistan and if you want to then kindly mention that India is doing this.
Ha Ha. Go o Lyari and then talk.
By the way regarding India being terrorist, Again I say come out of your fabricated Histories, Manupulative Media, etc or go to International Court and complain. :)

Ha Ha. Go o Lyari and then talk.
By the way regarding India being terrorist, Again I say come out of your fabricated Histories, Manupulative Media, etc or go to International Court and complain. :)
Same to you.
You mean if 2-3 people in liyari have ak-47 openly then it means whole pakistan is in this situation?

lol.... yeah... every terrorist say that.... go back to the title of the thread, it was made out of the article for you kind of terrorist apologist...

SHAME !!
whole world know which single country has dubious destination of being terror sponsoring state and u go on saying that modi is terrorist, BTW get ur nose out of Indian politics, its for us to decide whom we will make pm of our country

whole world know which single country has dubious destination of being terror sponsoring state and u go on saying that modi is terrorist, BTW get ur nose out of Indian politics, its for us to decide whom we will make pm of our country

Is there a reason you have an Adolf Hitler avatar and a swastika as your avatar :o::o::o::o:

Is there a reason you have an Adolf Hitler avatar and a swastika as your avatar :o::o::o::o:
not exactly, i admire him for the kind of leader he was, what a charisma!! the one who rebuilt the devastated Germany after WW1 and freed his country from the shackles of treaty of Versailles. of course i do not support his barbarism.

not exactly, i admire him for the kind of leader he was, what a charisma!! the one who rebuilt the devastated Germany after WW1 and freed his country from the shackles of treaty of Versailles. of course i do not support his barbarism.

I rather support his victims. Who forged the most powerful nation in the Middle east.

What intellect! what resourcefulness! what guts!

Can any other indian stand up and say, yes Modi did make mistakes and we are ready to forgive him for we are sure he will not do it again?

he made no mistake and guilty of nothing but there are many indians who say the same things as u

Pakisatn's ex ISI cheif 'Pasha' has stated that 'there is a modi in every indian'

Pasha is not Confucius.

Yet since he is making uneducated remarks , please let him know that :

Indians feel there is a Osama in every Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom