What's new

A man of some of the people, Modi

Hypocrisy has been evident from other side a lot even at management level. Do you think we like this ? You are new to this forum. And I don't take charge of my countrymen.

Well i am not that new to not know who does what here. If you have an issue regarding the management you must contact them instead of telling people not to post threads. Obviously you won't take charge of your countrymen but if they can meddle in our business and post threads regarding issues that doesn't concern them so can the rest.

Well i am not that new to not know who does what here. If you have an issue regarding the management you must contact them instead of telling people not to post threads. Obviously you won't take charge of your countrymen but if they can meddle in our business and post threads regarding issues that doesn't concern them so can the rest.
I request you not to play the morality card. Management knows everything.

Thank you.

I request you not to play the morality card. Management knows everything.

Thank you.

I am not playing the morality card just saying that its a forum so anybody can post the threads they feel like posting as long as they are within the rules of the forum. I wonder why are you assuming things which i am not even implying. Anyways leave it.

How NaMo (read Mr. Feku ) paid Media and NaMo's IT teams are using social sites and internet to spread lies regarding development to cover his insanity ....

1511381_10202145969466253_977612663_n.jpg

this is just a small example ....

why Indians wants ***** STATE APPROVAL FOR OUR PM...........in PEW survey more ppl believe 26/11,9/11,parl attacks ALL ARE INSIDE JOBS :taz:they only believe what they wanna BELIEVE :bunny: Leave them in their Lala land they kill themselves

why Indians wants ***** STATE APPROVAL FOR OUR PM...........in PEW survey more ppl believe 26/11,9/11,parl attacks ALL ARE INSIDE JOBS :taz:they only believe what they wanna BELIEVE :bunny: Leave them in their Lala land they kill themselves

That survey must be conducted by Pakistani Survey agency. After all Pakisnis are master in that. I watched a discussion clip from Pakistani media. They were comparing nsr missile test with Mangal yaan. Everything is possible in pakistan. So enjoy and do not worry too much about survey.

Now this thread had me disturbed , so lets discuss from the start shall we :

Thread question : Why Indians are okay to elect terrorist Modi?

This is a certain logical fallacy often see in some question.Any answer to this question will have to accept the premise that Modi is a terrorist . So, lets take a little detour to examine the premise, because we can answer the question only if the premise is true, else the question itself will become Null and Void.

Definition of terrorist :
terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
  1. 1.
    the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

The two keywords in this definition are unofficial and unauthorized which can be suitable apt to describe Gujarat riots. Now we come to the part in which we examine whether Modi was responsible by an act of omission or by an act of commission. In an act of commission , he directly engages in the riots, personally spearheads the movement to kill Muslims, make personal statements to that effect.We can see outright that Modi did none of these thing, this has been further confirmed by the Supreme Court of India which absolved him of any wrongdoings.By an act of omission he is guilty if he did not provide enough security forces to calm the troubled areas, anticipate the degree of communal tensions, was under-prepared/ inexperienced to handle the situation.This category seems to define modi's handle of rots.Now as we have defined Modi's role, The question remains whether we can categorize a person on acts of omission as Terrorists , obviously not. Because if we start doing that, then congress under Rajiv Gandhi is a terrorist under acts of omission during sikh riots,Pakistan pm zardari is guilty by the same act for 2009 Gojra riots and surprise surprise, so is any head of state under whom any major riots happens, as they are all guilty by acts of omission So, with this we can safely say acts of ommission do not come under terrorist activity.With this conclusion , the premise of the initial question is proven wrong, with the wrong premise, the question is meaningless .

@Aeronaut @WebMaster Hope you will change the title ASAP.

Or we WILL start posting similar threads, no matter whether we like Modi or not. :devil:

Its a humble request. ;)

@Aeronaut @WebMaster Hope you will change the title ASAP.

Or we WILL start posting similar threads, no matter whether we like Modi or not. :devil:

Its a humble request. ;)

after joining this forum i realized that Congress efforts to defame and demonize Narendra Modi has worked really very well but sadly in another country :rofl:

after joining this forum i realized that Congress efforts to defame and demonize Narendra Modi has worked really very well but sadly in another country :rofl:
Whatever Pakistan hate is good for India. Seems like.

@Leader

Temme, how many bomb blasts Modi did in Pakistan? If not able to answer, U have no RIGHT to call him Terrorist. You guyz compare Shiv Sena as Terrorists. You dont even know the right defination of Terrorist as per International standards.
Every Muslim with a gun and anyone who opposes US or India is a terrorist and this is the right definition of terrorist as per(Indian and US) standard.

Every Muslim with a gun and anyone who opposes US or India is a terrorist and this is the right definition of terrorist as per(Indian and US) standard.
Obviously. You take gun in hands not to shag but with an intent to kill someone. Anyone will be terrorised if you roam in lahori market with an AK-47 in hand.

The point is, just like Afganistan, its becoming a norm in Pakistan too to see Kalashnikovs in hands of Evening Joggers. :D

Every Muslim with a gun and anyone who opposes US or India is a terrorist and this is the right definition of terrorist as per(Indian

The right definition is

"Every Muslim with a gun OR anyone (of course, has to be Muslim) who opposes US is a terrorist." This is the right definition of terrorist as per international standards.

Back
Top Bottom