What's new

Beautiful Pakistani wedding dance

Show me a single video playing Pakistani song in the wedding, I could not find any.
Siyaney kehtey hain barey bol na bolo kabhi kabhi galey par jatey hain :D
Guess you never heard this song its one of the most iconic Pakistani mehndi song for Urdu
Or our local songs that different ethnic groups play on their weddings
Banda bongi aisey marey jo dosra pakar na sakey :D
@I.R.A

Show me a single video playing Pakistani song in the wedding, I could not find any.
We admit that nach gana khanjar khana aur mirasi pun(dance) main India is way ahead than Pakistan

there are plenty with Pakistani songs but since you are asking a single video here it is

[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]

and look @Zarvan dancing on Pakistani music :D

[video]

Banda bongi aisey marey jo dosra pakar na sakey :D
@I.R.A

All this art and sense of art is mostly Muslims' influence on them ........ otherwise they would still be busy constructing those erotic sexual statues on their temples and writing sutra after sutra. I wouldn't have said this but their attitude of considering themselves super human beings .......... they should always remember it was foreigners including Muslims, British and others who taught them some manners ........ if that wouldn't have happened their ladies would still be burnt alive on pyres.

hahaha.. Hay what about videos in Post # 44. that is our (Pakhtoon) traditional dance.
Those look good and well performed :)

What about Pulaao, Biryani, Aalu Gosht, Aalu matar, ????
They all ahve become a part of N Indian cuisine. My favourite bdw is Rajma Chawal...just thinking about it is watering my mouth.

When You have seen "Raam Gopal Varma ki Aag", Yes i do agree. Bansali's movies don't bore. :lol:
RGV ki Aag, oh god that movie should be played in torture houses.

I will watch the Promos. Let see if i like it. Though i have started MadTv show Again. it will take time. :)
Oh, that means you haven't watched season 1, in that case I would suggest you to watch season 1 first
What is MadTv?

Those look good and well performed :)

thank You. :P

RGV ki Aag, oh god that movie should be played in torture houses.

:lol: .
Exactly. and i have seen that too. As it was a challenge accepted. :D

Oh, that means you haven't watched season 1, in that case I would suggest you to watch season 1 first
What is MadTv?

It was a seasoned TV show in which every episode consist of many skits. Just like that one of Biswapati sarkar.
Have a look.

Last edited:
This thread is about Pakistani culture heavily influenced by Bollywood/Indian culture.

d

Indeed our soceity is influenced by bollywood and india a lot and unfortunately this has not given us any benefit , instead it took us to more darkness and ignorance . The hindu rituals of dowry , heavy dresses in marriages , dancing , superstitions , arranged family system is deep rooted in our soceity . Instead of sticking to our peaceful religion completely we preferred hindu rituals that has damaged us to core .

Not saying india doesn't provide logical entertainment but unfortunately we stick to the bad ones .
Just like my little brother was influenced by raees amd started beating his elder brother who teases him because of his glasses , he totally used raees dialogues . I don't know what else he has learned from it , maybe that "sharab ka dhandha jaaiz ha " .

Not saying india doesn't provide logical entertainment but unfortunately we stick to the bad ones .
Just like my little brother was influenced by raees amd started beating his elder brother who teases him because of his glasses , he totally used raees dialogues . I don't know what else he has learned from it , maybe that "sharab ka dhandha jaaiz ha "

O god! That is terrible. Please keep your cousin away from such movies if he gets influenced so easily. Children have this habit of imitating anything they see on screen.

Indeed our soceity is influenced by bollywood and india a lot and unfortunately this has not given us any benefit , instead it took us to more darkness and ignorance . The hindu rituals of dowry , heavy dresses in marriages , dancing , superstitions , arranged family system is deep rooted in our soceity . Instead of sticking to our peaceful religion completely we preferred hindu rituals that has damaged us to core

Dowry is something that has been prevalent in the subcontinent for ages and it has nothing to do with one culture influencing other, it has been there in both the cultures since even before partition.
Heavy dresses, and heavy jewellery are not bad things, but I agree the pressure on parents to load the bride head to toe with gold should be avoided.
Dancing is not a bad thing, it is anything but bad/darkness/ignorance as mentioned by you.
You can't blame Bollywood or India for superstition, that again like dowry has been prevalent since even before partition.

O god! That is terrible. Please keep your cousin away from such movies if he gets influenced so easily. Children have this habit of imitating anything they see on screen.

Dowry is something that has been prevalent in the subcontinent for ages and it has nothing to do with one culture influencing other, it has been there in both the cultures since even before partition.
Heavy dresses, and heavy jewellery are not bad things, but I agree the pressure on parents to load the bride head to toe with gold should be avoided.
Dancing is not a bad thing, it is anything but bad/darkness/ignorance as mentioned by you.
You can't blame Bollywood or India for superstition, that again like dowry has been prevalent since even before partition.

To be honest, our family rarely engages in Bollywood songs during weddings. I suppose the people you posted live in the west and have connections with Indian culture.

There is almost no wedding in Pakistan that doesn't play boohe baariyan by hadiqa kiyani. Also the song by Rahim Shah, Mama de is very popular.

These are things you Indians do not share with us, as much as you'd like to.

Back
Top Bottom