What's new

Beautiful Pakistani wedding dance

In hinduism naris have to dance in mandirs for bahmins from early age which make you very good at it.
Wow, Indians (some) are good dancers because dance is not considered Haram and it is promoted among kids by parents and teachers. Many kids start going to dance classes from as early as age 3.

Anyways, the video you posted has Lollywood actors dancing to Bollywood songs...Irony

shadi Qareeb hay ? congratulation :P
hahahaha...bilkul nahi door door tak nahi filhaal.

Punjabi te bhnagray da koi muqabla nayi.
Ajj fir kithay chali aen Moorni ban ke

I am 100% sure even their army secretly listen to our music

Even the Nazi Solders very fond of American Cigarettes. doesn't mean the "Welcome" American soldiers on their arrival. And Those who claim to "dislike" your movies or claim that they never watched any is lying. I agree many of Your movie director's are "Dabba" on face of Bollywood. but their are Director's who do justice with Script and deliver great movies.

Even the Nazi Solders very fond of American Cigarettes. doesn't mean the "Welcome" American soldiers on their arrival. And Those who claim to "dislike" your movies or claim that they never watched any is lying. I agree many of Your movie director's are "Dabba" on face of Bollywood. but their are Director's who do justice with Script and deliver great movies.
I know right. Though I admit we produce some bad movies but we have improved a lot in the last 2-3 years.

lol don't tell me they listen to Ae mere watan ke logo before war :rofl: what next, 'Ma tujhe Salaam'?

I am surprised you did not use the words 'Lanat', 'Begairat' for these people. No matter how you try to justify it, but Pakistanis are cultural slave to Bollywood. Pardon my language but they are sucker for Bollywood.

While India ( not govt) has banned Pakistani movies, TV shows, cancelled a film festival because Pakistanis were ibn them, vandalized Zara showroom for keeping Pakistani garments, denied medical visas to Pakistanis, banned Pakistani artists, made Pakistani family sleep on street, killed sports in Pakistan, and in return, you guys are dancing to the music produced by India, watching Indian movies like no tomorrow.
Have some shame!

Some dance to Indian music and some go extreme to behead Indian soldiers at the border. It is a mix bag of sentiments that are riding on both sides of border.

They would have to ban Internet to contain Bollywood. Even Netflix shows Bollywood movies. I was surprised to see flash dance by students and faculty to Bollywood songs in my university in US.

Wow, Indians (some) are good dancers because dance is not considered Haram and it is promoted among kids by parents and teachers. Many kids start going to dance classes from as early as age 3.

No actually dance is not considered a 'bad thing' in our society. but we don't have this "dance classes concept" here. Actually we do have them but very little in numbers. I Hope the numbers increases.

hahahaha...bilkul nahi door door tak nahi filhaal.

Ohoo... Saambr khaane se reh gaye. As i think you are a south Indian. (Just a guess)

I know right. Though I admit we produce some bad movies but we have improved a lot in the last 2-3 years.

Exactly. I like rohit sheety as a director, Haunted and 1920 Series of Vikram butt. Or Yaar koi PLeaseeeeee is Aikta kapoor ko thapka do. berra ghark kar dia isne Indian TV ka. :lol:

No actually dance is not considered a 'bad thing' in our society. but we don't have this "dance classes concept" here. Actually we do have them but very little in numbers. I Hope the numbers increases.

Ok. We have dance classes for various Indian and western dance forms. In India itself we have scores of dance forms and a bride with knowledge of classical Indian dance form is highly respected.

Ohoo... Saambr khaane se reh gaye.
No jee, I don't like Sambar, Idli, Meri shaadi me waise bhi aapko sambar idli khane ko nahi milega.

Exactly. I like rohit sheety, Haunted and 1920 Series of Vikram butt. Or Yaar koi PLeaseeeeee is Aikta kapoor ko thapka do. berra ghark kar dia isne Indian TV ka. :lol:

hahaha, I don;t like Rohit Shetty :P He makes sh!tty movies, only Golmal 1 was good. I like Sanjay Leela Bansali's movies, and Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar's. Priyadarshan used to make some good comedies but I have not seen him doing any good movie lately.

Its too late to slap Ekta Kapoor now. It should have been done in 2000 when she launched Kyunki Saas, bdw do you know Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai part 2 is coming?

They would have to ban Internet to contain Bollywood. Even Netflix shows Bollywood movies. I was surprised to see flash dance by students and faculty to Bollywood songs in my university in US.
Many American think Bollywood is a dance form :lol:

Is Mehndi dance same as Mujra dance? If not what is the difference?

As far as i know. NO.

The Mehndi Dance is what "Family" members do. while for Mujra they hire Professional dancers. i.e; Hijray.. :D

No jee, I don't like Sambar, Idli, Meri shaadi me I waise bhi aapko sambar idli khane ko nahi milega.

why why why why WHY ? Why no Sambar, Idle ? (though mene inki shakal tak nahe dekhi aaj tak but' who cares)

hahaha, I don;t like Rohit Shetty :P He makes sh!tty movies, only Golmal 1 was good. I like Sanjay Leela Bansali's movies, and Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar's. Priyadarshan used to make some good comedies but I have not seen him doing any good movie lately.

I love Drishyam don't know who was the director. And Singham series of Rohit shetty was good. Aamir khan, i think is very overrated. Sanjay Leela Bansali, Great Director when it come to Dressings, lighting's and Set. But sometimes he lose focus on story.

Its too late to slap Ekta Kapoor now. It should have been done in 2000 when she launched Kyunki Saas, bdw do you know Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai part 2 is coming?

No. I haven't been home since 2 months. So no dealings with my nieces. :P

Last edited:
Yes. in all cultures. but in different forms.

Good to know. Don't know why I always see negative news like fatwas banning music and dance. Very pleasant to see that people are enjoying life. Life is short and at the end of the day this is what really matters.

Good to know. Don't know why I always see negative news like fatwas banning music and dance. Very pleasant to see that people are enjoying life. Life is short and at the end of the day this is what really matters.

:lol:..

No actually Dance is very appreciated. We even have "cultural dances" like Punjabi's have Bangra, We Pakhtoon have Attan.

This is a good Attan dance video. though Afghani but dance on both sides are same. just like Bangra is same on both sides of border.

this one is from Pakistan..

Same is the case with Baloch and Sindhis.

@Margarita Enjoy the dance...

Last edited:
before declaring the "indian cultural" supremacy on our's coz some random Pakistani folks like to play Bollywood sings in their weddings , O.p needs to adopt a shudh Hindi username :D

not implying that she shouldn't be having an Italian name but, its still something alien to the "Indian culture" :rolleyes1:

giphy (3).gif

so insecure Indian are satisfying their ego with these videos so what next?

Posting video of Pakistani eating roti and daal and wearing shalwar kameex which is ownership of hiduvata who classify everything as Indian even URDU

Idiots don't realize that there is shared culture and language because some ethnic groups reside in boht India and Pakistan and share certain culture and traditions . I am personally not big fan of show off in wedding and wasting so much money in these weddings

Back
Top Bottom