What's new

Beautiful Pakistani wedding dance

APki masomiyat pey Subhanallah :D

That's a separate issue but I have seen people on PDF ridiculing Bollywood and Indian music but I find it funny that they feel no shame to embrace it in their weddings, celebrations, festivals, etc. goes to show PDF is not a true representation of how Pakistan thinks. They love Bollywood :)
People view them as they are just a source of entertainment(me excluded) you can easily find India haters among that squad even those who give ashirwaad to whom you call atankwadi responsible for toot phoot of atoot ang ;)
Listening to Indian music has zero effect on their dislike for that nation :D

You don't know Pakistanis as well as I do. Unless they have some Pakistani songs then always doubt. Another way is to see their dance which is awkward to say the least. In hinduism naris have to dance in mandirs for bahmins from early age which make you very good at it.

here is 100% confirmed pakistani video, look at dance. I'm sure 3 years old Indian can do better job then them.

Very true. Pakistanis cant dance for shit.

Dancing is looked down upon as a kanjar profession.

It reasonable to be happy about soft power and cultural influence. But cultural emulation demands more cautious approach. Cultural emulation is like your enemy using your own weapon against you. As americans found out in WW2 against the Japanese.

I just love watching these videos for a reason ;) lol

And what would that reason be?

That Pakistanis listen to Urdu/Hindi music from bollywood?

A population with Urdu (mutually tangible with inferior hindi language) is listening to some hindi music produced in the neighboring country?

Oh the horror and surprise!!

What a loser. Get a girlfriend dude ( I know, being an indian it's probably the hardest thing to do but still, try :lol:)

EDIT: The videos are not even from Pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Second video has ladies wearing classic indian clothes with one girl even having 'sandoor' in her mang :lol:

Regardless: If your point was to show we use bollywood music in our weddings, yes many bollywood songs are played along with Pakistani one's.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ngalsutra-and-chooda/articleshow/18298544.cms

^^ lol its just a link, not a word from me, why should it attract negative rating

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude, not even 0.001% of sub-continental Muslim women would wear disgusting and inferior hindu symbols of marriage like whatever sutra (such an ugly name) or sundir or whatever you call that ugly color thrown onto your women.

And in Pakistan?! :lol:

What next? You'd show me an indian article claiming "more and more Muslim women going to worship Shiva's dick like hindu girls do?" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go f*ck yourself and your barbaric, inferior ways of living

Last edited:
One of the reasons, I am against filming these. If you wanna dance at a wedding, then by all means do so but keep it behind closed doors. Some a$$hole film maker might upload these dances on Youtube, sometimes under misleading titles, and its may bring embarrassment to all concerned.

Regardless: If your point was to show we use bollywood music in our weddings, yes many bollywood songs are played along with Pakistani one's.
Show me a single video playing Pakistani song in the wedding, I could not find any.

Well this just goes on to prove that Muslims have always been more accommodating, forgiving and forbearing while Hindus are hateful, spiteful and revengeful, basically full of shit. This also goes on to prove that partition was your fault.

This.
LOL. Hindus are so full of shit and you absolutely cannot do without Hindu shit.

Also it just goes to show that Muslims are incapable of creating anything and have to live on borrowed culture and also that they spit on the same plate they eat from. The very culture you borrow from and live on you want it destroyed. There is a word for it and goes to show why partition was absolutely essential.

that's something for us to work on. But from where i came, That's how everyone dance. the boy is 2nd video is just a gay. Excuse him. ;)
O God! Those videos were so cringy

why why why why WHY ? Why no Sambar, Idle ? (though mene inki shakal tak nahe dekhi aaj tak but' who cares)
I ONLY like North Indian food. I don't like western, Chinese, Italian, S Indian food, or food from any other region at all. Pizza, Burger, Noodles, Sambar, etc...No Thanks!

I love Drishyam don't know who was the director. And Singham series of Rohit shetty was good. Aamir khan, i think is very overrated. Sanjay Leela Bansali, Great Director when it come to Dressings, lighting's and Set. But sometimes he lose focus on story.
Yeah Drishyam was good, and Singham too though it had a lot of over the top action scenes. I like Bansali for his larger than life sets and cinematography. And lets face it, his movies do not bore.

No. I haven't been home since 2 months. So no dealings with my nieces. :P
Sarabhai is unlike Ekta Kapoor dramas, I am eagerly waiting for part 2 which is starting from 16th of this month.

O God! Those videos were so cringy

hahaha.. Hay what about videos in Post # 44. that is our (Pakhtoon) traditional dance.

I ONLY like North Indian food. I don't like western, Chinese, Italian, S Indian food, or food from any other region at all. Pizza, Burger, Noodles, Sambar, etc...No Thanks!

:o:
What about Pulaao, Biryani, Aalu Gosht, Aalu matar, ????

Yeah Drishyam was good, and Singham too though it had a lot of over the top action scenes. I like Bansali for his larger than life sets and cinematography. And lets face it, his movies do not bore.

When You have seen "Raam Gopal Varma ki Aag", Yes i do agree. Bansali's movies don't bore. :lol:

Sarabhai is unlike Ekta Kapoor dramas, I am eagerly waiting for part 2 which is starting from 16th of this month.

I will watch the Promos. Let see if i like it. Though i have started MadTv show Again. it will take time. :)

before declaring the "indian cultural" supremacy on our's coz some random Pakistani folks like to play Bollywood sings in their weddings , O.p needs to adopt a shudh Hindi username :D

not implying that she shouldn't be having an Italian name but, its still something alien to the "Indian culture" :rolleyes1:

View attachment 395290

Yaar ye movie barri aalaw the.

Back
Top Bottom