What's new

Beautiful Pakistani wedding dance

They are Pakistani wedding. But what is the reason you want to disown these weddings?

english accent in 3rd video isn't Pakistani, look like some Indian wedding in UK. Also Pakistani weddings always have Pakistani/punjabi songs along with bollywood.

Expect even less bollywood songs from now on.

another way to know is Pakistanis are piss poor dancers as you can see here. That's why we usually call hijras or professional dancers in weddings.

Also Pakistani weddings always have Pakistani songs along with bollywood

What makes you think the dancers in the OP are doing a good job?

I have seen at least a dozen of these videos on youtube and not a single video had Pakistani music. Even the videos you posted prove my point.

It shows common Pakistani do not share same sentiments as PDF Pakistanis.

@Margarita can you post few of your pre 9-11 culture?
I stopped watching entertainment made in India ever since.
At that time, you guys used to walk around fire while in local dress.
SImple the issue our industry was destroyed by bad policies spanning over decades we are expecting too much of it healing itself in just 7-8 years of its formation i say give another decade you will see massive change similar to what you saw on tv trends

@Margarita can you post few of your pre 9-11 culture?
I stopped watching entertainment made in India ever since.
At that time, you guys used to walk around fire while in local dress.
This thread is about Pakistani culture heavily influenced by Bollywood/Indian culture.

I don't know what pre 9-11 culture you want to see, anyways, you can start a new thread and we can post some stuff there.

walk around fire? Please tell me more, I am not able to understand what you are trying to say. If you are talking about our weddings, its a ritual to walk around around fire 7 times in Hindu weddings. Anyways, we cam discuss this in some other thread

Depends on the issue for example there are people who are against music of any form in a wedding
That's a separate issue but I have seen people on PDF ridiculing Bollywood and Indian music but I find it funny that they feel no shame to embrace it in their weddings, celebrations, festivals, etc. goes to show PDF is not a true representation of how Pakistan thinks. They love Bollywood :)

That's a separate issue but I have seen people on PDF ridiculing Bollywood and Indian music but I find it funny that they feel no shame to embrace it in their weddings, celebrations, festivals, etc. goes to show PDF is not a true representation of how Pakistan thinks. They love Bollywood :)

People like entertainment, they hate hindus but like the tamasha

Its made easier with so many muslims in bollywood and supremacy of urdu

Alot of thus wedding hungama isnt a new phenomenon its old, weddings across the sub continent have similar themes partly due to having common origins

Many hate the U.S but love Hollywood

The problem you have is the hatred of the hindu.. its the same intense hatred that lwd to partition
Many of Pakistan's founding fathers were liberal and would indulge in this sort of tamasha but hatred of the hindu led to breaking india

Today more conservative and religious people wont put theur weddings on youtube so your getting a corrupted picture because only the liberal types will do that, but dont confuse it with a reduction of hatred for indians

You dont cut the heads of people you like.

Its really a shame that while you are watching other people celebration for no reasons at all, your farmers are committing suicides because of hunger and poverty. Have you thought about spending some time to fix that problem in stead of wasting time on watching other's celebratory videos? Or is it you get so tired of watching people's defecation in public daily that you need a change. Who are you kidding really? yourself right?
Farmer suicide, toilet issues, etc all are being taken care of by Modi government.
Thanks for your concern.

Now kindly comment on the topic of this thread and in case you have nothing to add, kindly refrain from posting.

lol don't tell me they listen to Ae mere watan ke logo before war :rofl: what next, 'Ma tujhe Salaam'?

I am surprised you did not use the words 'Lanat', 'Begairat' for these people. No matter how you try to justify it, but Pakistanis are cultural slave to Bollywood. Pardon my language but they are sucker for Bollywood.

While India ( not govt) has banned Pakistani movies, TV shows, cancelled a film festival because Pakistanis were in them, vandalized Zara showroom for keeping Pakistani garments, denied medical visas to Pakistanis, banned Pakistani artists, made Pakistani family sleep on street, killed sports in Pakistan, and in return, you guys are dancing to the music produced by India, watching Indian movies like no tomorrow.

Have some shame!

Pakistan is a diverse nation

We have liberals like everywhere else, these people indulge in these things

They happily put videos of their womenfolk on youtube

We are a free society, condemning them wont change them and its not like our hatred for indians has been dampened or anything that we should hunt these people down

Pakistan has clamped down on indian content, we refuse trade, we kill your soldiers
We were even proven right about your big 3 nonsense
We have a large a varied nuclear arsenal pointed at you and are planning against you intensely

What makes you think the dancers in the OP are doing a good job?

I have seen at least a dozen of these videos on youtube and not a single video had Pakistani music. Even the videos you posted prove my point.

It shows common Pakistani do not share same sentiments as PDF Pakistanis.

You don't know Pakistanis as well as I do. Unless they have some Pakistani songs then always doubt. Another way is to see their dance which is awkward to say the least. In hinduism naris have to dance in mandirs for bahmins from early age which make you very good at it.

here is 100% confirmed pakistani video, look at dance. I'm sure 3 years old Indian can do better job then them.

I'd prefer THIS any day of the week over the atrocities posted in the first two pages.

Back
Top Bottom