What's new

Beautiful Pakistani wedding dance

They don't look like Pakistani videos, 2nd is white people dancing. In Pakistani weddings we like to call hijras to dance because Pakistanis are very poor dancers.

They don't look like Pakistani videos, 2nd is white people dancing. In Pakistani weddings we like to call hijras to dance because Pakistanis are very poor dancers.
They are Pakistani wedding. But what is the reason you want to disown these weddings?

LOL. Yeah me too. It got old though. Bangladesh is even more surprising. Give it a few more years and they will be doing sat pehras with agni sakshi.

lol, I wonder how these PDF Pakistani feel whenever they attend weddings :lol:

There is literally not a single Pakistani wedding video on youtube that did not dance to Bollywood music like crazies.

I prefer not to go to such weddings
i cant dance
Anyone can dance at a wedding, after all we have something called 'shaadi dance' in India and everyone is expert in this form of dance :lol:

Happy and hungry if they are of a relative or friend or just hungry if they are of an acquaintance :D

Anyone can dance at a wedding, after all we have something called 'shaadi dance' in India and everyone is expert in this form of dance :lol:
Not me i dont want the world to see my grizzly bear bhangra :D

They are Pakistani wedding. But what is the reason you want to disown these weddings?

There is literally not a single Pakistani wedding video on youtube that did not dance to Bollywood music like crazies.

Even PDF Pakistanis are crazy about Bollywood. They cannot express an emotion or a feeling in life without a Bollywood song.

Not me i dont want the world to see my grizzly bear bhangra :D
This is the wedding dance I am talking about.

Everyone knows this dance form since the time they start walking and does not require any training :P You should try this

Even PDF Pakistanis are crazy about Bollywood. They cannot express an emotion or a feeling in life without a Bollywood song.
I can sympathies with their Delimma. They can't even celebrate without playing enemy's music :lol:
I am 100% sure even their army secretly listen to our music :rofl:

Not angry when the groom dances to 'Delhi wali girlfriend' :D ?
Why should i get angry?
:what:
I am against giving space to Indian content because they are denying space to Pakistani artists in the process we should do that only if India does the same
Bad policies of the past ruined this market i think another decade of same level of growth will cure this market
Govt should form policies that help local artists

Back
Top Bottom