What's new

Beauties. India's 2 aircraft carriers INS Vikramaditya & Viraat (foreground) photographed

Pakistan was at its weakest during 1971 and India took great advantage of it, You can't expect a Navy or an Army to fight a war when more than half of its population is up in an armed rebellion. Regardless, its time to fast forward to 2015.

So Jewels was a reference to balls? never heard that before.
Lol, India was weakest during 65, and Pak was strongest, isnt they try to take advantage of that?

Be mature,History is all about advantage bro,

No idea about that, I only know it in the context it has been used, that certainly is how this phrase is used here in the UK.
Sorry i was confused, that is family jewels not crown jewels.

Really? And you are from the UK? "crown jewels" is a very common synonym for that part of the anatomy in this country.... o_O
Sometimes people don't understand the synonym for a particular body part which they do not have. I am quite sure that he will not understand "Grey Cells" either !!

Urban Dictionary: family jewels

You can make as many excuses as you want. If India goes to war again, India will make sure that Pakistan is sufficiently weakened prior to that, by whatever means necessary. It is a millenia old principle to attack when the enemy is weak, and if not, to weaken them before war - so the excuse that you were weak when war began gives you no points. And Pakistan will always be weak - if war breaks out tomorrow, you will be whining that you were weak because of TTP and BLA. A country that has no identity and no unity, and expects a religion to magically forge a national identity, will be perpetually weak and perpetualy embroiled in civil strife.

It's a pity nobody told you than in 1947.

I couldn't be more thankful to my forefathers for getting us a separate country and not let us live under the clutches of Hindy banya. No unity? internally maybe yes but when it comes to dealing with India, sorry to tell you thats not the case.

As for the weakness, of course Pakistan is a poor country with its fare share of problems.

If war breaks out tomorrow, pity that won't happen.

Really? And you are from the UK? "crown jewels" is a very common synonym for that part of the anatomy in this country.... o_O

That I guess depends on what kind of people you interact with in the UK. The kind of people I interact with, are not into slang and 'chav' language.

Sometimes people don't understand the synonym for a particular body part which they do not have. I am quite sure that he will not understand "Grey Cells" either !!

I couldn't be more thankful to my forefathers for getting us a separate country and not let us live under the clutches of Hindy banya. No unity? internally maybe yes but when it comes to dealing with India, sorry to tell you thats not the case.

As for the weakness, of course Pakistan is a poor country with its fare share of problems.

If war breaks out tomorrow, pity that won't happen.

And we are more than happy to have gotten rid of you, knowing both the nations' future course with hindsight. Today one nation is trying hard to be a world power, and the other is trying hard not to become a failed state.

When a limb develops gangrene, or a part of the body develops cancer, the surgeons do their best to cut it out and throw it away, so that the rest of the body can live happily and safely.

We too thank all your forefathers, because without them, we would have been the breeding ground, school, university, workplace and retirement home of all the world's terrorists. We are a nation at peace with ourselves and with our head held high - you are a nation in perennial war, and running with bent backs and supplicant palms to big daddies and ummah brothers for help every day.

That I guess depends on what kind of people you interact with in the UK. The kind of people I interact with, are not into slang and 'chav' language.
And believe me neither are the people I interact with. However that does not mean I have lived in some bubble growing up in the UK. The term is incredibly common and I have encountered it from a number of sources, it would surprise me that you hadn't been exposed to the term by now.

Trying hard to be a world power yes, that is true, its a pity its not working so good.

Happy you got rid of the Muslims? How about the Muslim majority state of Kashmir? 'grapes are sour' comes to mind.

You thank my forefathers? so you do agree Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a hero ?

And believe me neither are the people I interact with. However that does not mean I have lived in some bubble growing up in the UK. The term is incredibly common and I have encountered it from a number of sources, it would surprise me that you hadn't been exposed to the term by now.

Don't be surprised. There are lots of terms I wouldn't know in Urdu either, or my mother tongue Pashto for that matter. English after all is nothing more than a foreign language.

I don't have the ghulamana zehniyat (slave mindset) that whoever knows English more is somehow more knowledgeable.

Trying hard to be a world power yes, that is true, its a pity its not working so good.
At least we are trying. BTW what you are trying hard at (not to become a failed state) is not working well either.

Happy you got rid of the Muslims? How about the Muslim majority state of Kashmir? 'grapes are sour' comes to mind.
Oh sod off. Unlike you, we don't judge people on the basis of their religions. That's their personal affair. We have as many, if not more muslims than Pakistan, and we have no problem with most of them. What Kashmir? UP has more than twice as many muslims. I said we are happy to be rid of Pakistanis, not muslims. You are the one you said you can't live with "hindu baniyas" - a term you used in your previous post. I wonder what that makes Pakistani hindus feel like. Oh wait, they don't exist anymore, do they?

BTW the expression "grapes are sour" has no relevance whatsoever. Are you sure you are in Britain?

You thank my forefathers? so you do agree Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a hero ?

No, but we are glad he rid us of a people prone to religious bigotry and backwardness and violence and coups, and to whom modern civilization and nationhood is anathema. We are glad that Pakistanis fell for his risible notion that islam would unite the new country and forge an identity, and separated. Of course that didn't work out and you are in perpetual conflict, but at least you we don't have to deal with that.

At least we are trying. BTW what you are trying hard at (not to become a failed state) is not working well either.

You can keep dreaming, its free.

Oh sod off. Unlike you, we don't judge people on the basis of their religions. That's their personal affair. We have as many, if not more muslims than Pakistan, and we have no problem with most of them. What Kashmir? UP has more than twice as many muslims. I said we are happy to be rid of Pakistanis, not muslims. You are the one you said you can't live with "hindu baniyas" - a term you used in your previous post. I wonder what that makes Pakistani hindus feel like. Oh wait, they don't exist anymore, do they?

So there were Pakistanis before Pakistan came into existence? nice try. It was either Muslims or the cunning Hindu banya, you can deny it of course. Indians have a long history of twisting the facts as they wish.

Hindus in Pakistan are a minority, they are as welcome as everyone else.

BTW the expression "grapes are sour" has no relevance whatsoever.

You mentioned you were happy to let Pakistan go, reminded of the Fox story who couldn't get the grapes and then pretended she didn't want them. Go back to school maybe?

Are you sure you are in Britain?
No

No, but we are glad he rid us of a people prone to religious bigotry and backwardness and violence and coups, and to whom modern civilization and nationhood is anathema. We are glad that Pakistanis fell for his risible notion that islam would unite the new country and forge an identity, and separated. Of course that didn't work out and you are in perpetual conflict, but at least you we don't have to deal with that.

So apparently he did you a great favor but you still don't recognise him as a hero?

I appreciate your concern about the issues Pakistan is facing (sarcasm).

So apparently he did you a great favor but you still don't recognise him as a hero?

I appreciate your concern about the issues Pakistan is facing (sarcasm).
And we appreciate your off topic posts on a thread about India's aircraft carriers. (Sarcasm.)

You mentioned you were happy to let Pakistan go, reminded of the Fox story who couldn't get the grapes and then pretended she didn't want them. Go back to school maybe?
Right, because Pakistan is such an object of desire. (Sarcasm.)

'Hero' is not simply somebody who does you a favour - it is somebody who does something heroic. Deluding Pakistanis to believe that they can be a united and peaceful country does not count as heroism, although we are glad he did that, and removed a cancerous organ from our body.

Hindus in Pakistan are a minority, they are as welcome as everyone else.
They are welcome as long as they remain a minority, huh? If they ever dare to become prominent, "Off with their heads!" Anyway you are the only one who has been abusing others on the basis of religions here. "Hindu baniya", for instance. For us, it has nothing to do with religion. Anybody in India is free to practice any religion they want, minority or not. But we are glad that the ones with primitive mentality is no longer part of us. By that I don't mean muslims.

And we appreciate your off topic posts on a thread about India's aircraft carriers. (Sarcasm.)

Right, because Pakistan is such an object of desire. (Sarcasm.)

'Hero' is not simply somebody who does you a favour - it is somebody who does something heroic. Deluding Pakistanis to believe that they can be a united and peaceful country does not count as heroism, although we are glad he did that, and removed a cancerous organ from our body.

They are welcome as long as they remain a minority, huh? If they ever dare to become prominent, "Off with their heads!" Anyway you are the only one who has been abusing others on the basis of religions here. "Hindu baniya", for instance. For us, it has nothing to do with religion. Anybody in India is free to practice any religion they want, minority or not. But we are glad that the ones with primitive mentality is no longer part of us. By that I don't mean muslims.

As I said earlier, I couldn't be more thankful to Quaid-e-Azam and his team to get us rid of the cunning hindutva and crashing their dream of 'maha baharat', where Hindu banyas would rule and you claim that has nothing to do with religion?

Anyway, we both admire him we agree it seems.

Taking on the British and Hindu banya majority to snatch a separate country, and you don't call it heroism? I do.

Hindus, Christians and others are free to practice their religion in Pakistan as well, just FYI.

These carriers are a beauty.
But when is vikrant coming?
And what abt vishal...lot of things under wrap.

Why do the names of all India's ACs start with V? victory?

Back
Top Bottom