What's new

Beauties. India's 2 aircraft carriers INS Vikramaditya & Viraat (foreground) photographed

Pakistani Anti-Ship missiles

C602

YkLEn3H.jpg

2a4WHFa.jpg

LEiC1Ay.jpg

Harpoon

Eaq7Ylt.jpg

Babur

sv3mvtZ.jpg

Back burn seeing India's fleet???? I guess that is why you have posted this.....

That for the correction. It's older than I thoughtp as this ac was near retirement age in 1982. It's more than 30 years since its retirement.

That is called JUGAAD Technology... Indian Navy is master on that.

Why burn the back, when we can burn Pakistan's family jewels?

Karachi harbour, 1971 - courtesy the Indian navy:

Banerjee4.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

2003122300041401.jpg

indo-pakistani-war-of-1971-18-638.jpg

Family jewels? I didn't know Pakistan had some sort of Royal Family.

As for reference to 1971, I believe the successful blockade of Chittagong in East Pakistan was far bigger achievement for the Indian navy.

Family jewels? I didn't know Pakistan had some sort of Royal Family.

As for reference to 1971, I believe the successful blockade of Chittagong in East Pakistan was far bigger achievement for the Indian navy.

I was hoping you would get the reference. "Family jewels" is euphimism for 'balls'. It's not just royal families that have balls, everybody does - but some of them are far easier to squeeze than others.

Blockade? Try complete naval supremacy on the east, and succesful blockade of west Pakistan. Half the Pakistani fleet, the only naval port and the naval headquarters were all consigned to the flames in the west. Yes, we have many such achievements in the kitty, which is why your posts (like #20) make no sense.

@Yousafzai_M : Epic fail of a fail
2bb6f750097c11edded8717585a6ea86.600x.jpg

Please don't explain him what he did !!!

@janon : You had to stop the gravy train, donn u ?? We would had a epic laugh, but no you had to break it down to him ..... :mad:

In my defence, I made the post a minute before yours. But you are right, we could have made some clever wordplay at his expense.

I was hoping you would get the reference. "Family jewels" is euphimism for 'balls'. It's not just royal families that have balls, everybody does - but some of them are far easier to squeeze than others.

Blockade? Try complete naval supremacy on the east, and succesful blockade of west Pakistan. Half the Pakistani fleet, the only naval port and the naval headquarters were all consigned to the flames in the west. Yes, we have many such achievements in the kitty, which is why your posts (like #20) make no sense.

Pakistan was at its weakest during 1971 and India took great advantage of it, You can't expect a Navy or an Army to fight a war when more than half of its population is up in an armed rebellion. Regardless, its time to fast forward to 2015.

@Yousafzai_M : Epic fail of a fail
2bb6f750097c11edded8717585a6ea86.600x.jpg

Please don't explain him what he did !!!

@janon : You had to stop the gravy train, donn u ?? We would had a epic laugh, but no you had to break it down to him ..... :mad:

So Jewels was a reference to balls? never heard that before.

Pakistan was at its weakest during 1971 and India took great advantage of it, You can't expect a Navy or an Army to fight a war when more than half of its population is up in an armed rebellion. Regardless, its time to fast forward to 2015.

So Jewels was a reference to balls? never heard that before.
Urban Dictionary: family jewels

You can make as many excuses as you want. If India goes to war again, India will make sure that Pakistan is sufficiently weakened prior to that, by whatever means necessary. It is a millenia old principle to attack when the enemy is weak, and if not, to weaken them before war - so the excuse that you were weak when war began gives you no points. And Pakistan will always be weak - if war breaks out tomorrow, you will be whining that you were weak because of TTP and BLA. A country that has no identity and no unity, and expects a religion to magically forge a national identity, will be perpetually weak and perpetualy embroiled in civil strife.

It's a pity nobody told you than in 1947.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom