What's new

BD to Get New Military Hardwares from China

All the BD citizens have set their economic goal above that of India's.

Good. ...but did you say all the BD citizens ?? hhmm..possible...many of them destabilising India's economy by contributing to the population...surely you will beat us !! whole population's effort to go above India.;)

Last time i checked there is huge trade imbalance in between china and Bangladesh.

Bangladesh-China trade deficit up $2.56b

China is making BD a junkyard, what trade access ur talking abt.

Perhaps according to your logic, India should be labeled as an international junkyard?:rofl:
NEW DELHI: The government is closely monitoring the Chinese response to its concerns over the widening trade gap, which is expected to cross $20 billion in the current financial year
Growing Trade Deficit: India keeping close watch on China, mulls steps-Foreign Trade-Economy-News-The Economic Times

D. TRADE BALANCE
The trade deficit for April 2010- April, 2011 was estimated at US $ 10420 million which was higher than the deficit of US $ 6654 million during April 2009 -April, 2010.:rofl:
Department of Commerce, Government of India

I was reading about BNavy looking into Turkish/German/South Korean submarines, to my understanding Turkish are still working on it and is a long way before BNavy starts discussing buying. German subs are far too expensive for BNavy. Would it be not good for Bnavy to look into couple of French DCNS Andrasta small costal submarines, which Pakistan is also looking into, which could later on make ways to a larger submarines deal and does makes sense for BNavy.

lol You 'thought'!!! :lol: You also think that BD is a superpower!! :rofl: Ask the BD govt how much donation they accept from India every year. :lol: India is the richest country in the region after China and Japan with $ 3862 billion GDP. BD is one of the poorest country in the world live on foreign donations.

Two main industries of BD.....

1) Garments exports (exclusive rights given by some western country to BD as the poorest)

2) BD workers in foreign countries (mainly drivers, servants etc)

BD starting taking foreign helps from the first day of independence!!! When Mujib declared independence on 26th March 1971, than onwards BD has started begging. If India didn't gave shelter to 10 BD people in that time what would happened to you? lol You still not paid that debt!!!

http://www.forcedmigration.org/photos/camps/2.jpg

Actually Indian army stole everything including the kitchen sink. These were mercenaries in disguise.

See back in those days, before the war, East Pakistan economy was way better than Indian economy. Pakistani rupee was worth way more than poor Indian rupees.

"Lnad of converts do not make country".- Taslima Nasreen. U know who she is?? :sniper:
U know what i am talking about.

Yeah she is the cousin of Arundhoti Roy. One of the few sensible progressive true Indian around. Actually some of her articles are spot on about Maoists. However, Tasleema has a lot to learn from Roy about her writing skills which is just rant.

Perhaps according to your logic, India should be labeled as an international junkyard?:rofl:
NEW DELHI: The government is closely monitoring the Chinese response to its concerns over the widening trade gap, which is expected to cross $20 billion in the current financial year
Growing Trade Deficit: India keeping close watch on China, mulls steps-Foreign Trade-Economy-News-The Economic Times

D. TRADE BALANCE
The trade deficit for April 2010- April, 2011 was estimated at US $ 10420 million which was higher than the deficit of US $ 6654 million during April 2009 -April, 2010.:rofl:
Department of Commerce, Government of India

Brother I could not say it better.

By the time we will be having PAK FA and FGFA.:taz::taz:. Will send u some rosugulla. :yahoo::yahoo:

No, India is already crying because of overpopulation when its population is only 1,020 million. In contrast, BD population is already equal to 3,000 million if its land area is compared with that of India. We are surviving, but a big India is crying when its population is only1/3 of BD's in terms of land area.

I wonder what happens to India when its population reaches only 1,500 million in the next two decades? All of India's development efforts will go nutts. However, BD still has the capacity to survive even if the population doubles, nature is so bountiful in Bengal.

It doesn't bother us much when u buy chineese junk..even with regard to India v/s China military hardware..India hold qualitative advantage, so buying their untested hardware in effect have zero consequnces

give us an Example of your fine and qualititive hardware. is it Lca , Arjun or wht is it?

:flame:
the same old, same old!:no:

Anyway good that BD is buying frigates, will help to keep a check on piracy in Bay of Bengal.

At last I have found one poster who knows less about logistics than myself. Since when frigates have been in use to chase fishing boats? The frigates are to frighhten away our two self assuming neighbours, who steal fish in our land and are trying to steal oil & gas from our sea territotory.

:flame:

At last I have found one poster who knows less about logistics than myself. Since when frigates have been in use to chase fishing boats? The frigates are to frighhten away our two self assuming neighbours, who steal fish in our land and are trying to steal oil & gas from our sea territotory.

Fish stealing is done using submarines/Aircraft carrier/battleships?? doesnt it dig a pit under your earlier statement that Frigates are not for chasing fishing boats?

Edit: fish stealing from your land??? :lol: This is getting murkier :lol:

lol You 'thought'!!! :lol: You also think that BD is a superpower!! :rofl: Ask the BD govt how much donation they accept from India every year. :lol: India is the richest country in the region after China and Japan with $ 3862 billion GDP. BD is one of the poorest country in the world live on foreign donations.

Two main industries of BD.....

1) Garments exports (exclusive rights given by some western country to BD as the poorest)

2) BD workers in foreign countries (mainly drivers, servants etc)

BD starting taking foreign helps from the first day of independence!!! When Mujib declared independence on 26th March 1971, than onwards BD has started begging. If India didn't gave shelter to 10 BD people in that time what would happened to you? lol You still not paid that debt!!!

http://www.forcedmigration.org/photos/camps/2.jpg

So, it was a mistake for you to help us. Why cry now? We are sorry that in such a big war a large 1,300 Indian troops were killed in action, although they remained behind our Muktis and were supporting with big guns.

On our part, we, of course, sacrificed a few millions of souls at the hands of PA and Razakaars. But, who cares to hear about our sacrifice that we made to give India a win! I wish no Indian troops would have been killed.

Without Indians and their crappier weapons there would have been no Bangladesh to begin with. You would have been holding Pakistani passports and speaking Urdu. Don’t ever forget that. Congrats on getting your new Chinese toys but the fact remains that India is here to stay and you would be always in our shadow. It’s up to you to decide whether you can get away pissing off India in favor of China.

If you think somebody is pis*ing on you, then stop tapping away at the keyboard and seek proper medical attention.

I know its a long drive going around the BD and through the fragile chicken neck. I heard thats a very scenic drive, till the NE insurgents pops up from no where.

Y not BD makes deals with Pakistan.............
Y BD is so stiff now against Pakistan.......

Back
Top Bottom