13 China $1,641,000,000 NA
14 Ethiopia $1,600,000,000 NA
15 Poland $1,524,000,000 NA
16 Tanzania $1,505,000,000 NA
17 Congo, Republic of the $1,449,000,000 NA
18 West Bank $1,400,000,000 NA
18 Gaza Strip $1,400,000,000 NA
19 Bangladesh $1,321,000,000 NA :usflag:

But, some big-mouth Indians are always telling us that theirs is a DONOR country, not a poor recipient country. How peculiar and pathetic!

"Lnad of converts do not make country".- Taslima Nasreen. U know who she is?? :sniper:
U know what i am talking about.
So, you are so fond of Taslima Nasrin. She needs to be promoted to the status of a Devi, isn't it? India is full of Taslima-style brainless Dewis. Now, add another. She will take you guys to paradise. Good for your wet dreaming.

Learn history before you again try to derail a thread by posting abusive words.

Honestly and wisely speaking Bangladesh irrespective of who's govt is there in the country, should always try to have good relation with China . BD can always balance its relation or for that matter Indian bullying by using China as the counterpoise.

The rail and road link between Kunming (China) and Chittagong as from Chittagong to Gumdum are great steps which will keep a foot on Indian throat.

Khalida Zia had worked on these projects nicely and had even signed agreement in 2004 during her visit to Myanmar. Recently Hassina Wajid took up these in her visit to China.

I feel BD should ho ahead with it along side military cooperation with China.

If materialised these road/rail links will facilitate BD to have access to Asian Highway on to the East Asia.

BD can also develop a road link system to link connect Chittagong port with Kunming.

:china: As there is no BD flag here so i am using Pakistani flag to represent BD :pakistan:

what more, some shameless indians come here only to troll. they need to take care of their own clothing first before putting up a fight against its neighter 1/23 rd the size of itself..
:lol:

Now I don't claim to be a math wiz, but 1/23 of $ 1,724,000,000 appears to be $ 7,565,217 not $ 1,321,000,000.

So the question is: are you taking care of your lungi. :no:

:lol:

Now I don't claim to be a math wiz, but 1/23 of $ 1,724,000,000 appears to be $ 7,565,217 not $ 1,321,000,000.

So the question is: are you taking care of your lungi. :no:

Whatever is the figure but its a fact that India is getting aid too.

Now shut up and come back to TOPIC.

what more, some shameless indians come here only to troll. they need to take care of their own clothing first before putting up a fight against its neighter 1/23 rd the size of itself..

And you guys post such wonderfull comments right??

The section clearly says Bangladesh defense then why the eff are you Indians trolling for without any good reason??

If we want to make our future no doubt China shud be on the top of our ally, good going BD :china::tup:

India does not have any enemy either other than its own poverty and backwardness. India needs to immediately cease control of Kashmir and AP and settle all the issues with Bangladesh and make friends. After that there will not be any enemy and India can stop purchasing any weapons rather divert those money to poor farmers and low caste and save them from starving the death.

Advice this goodwill suggestion to your own govt and to yourself.

Radicals and maoist in India exceeds far more than Bangladesh. Settle those issues first before lecturing.

Grapes are sour when you cant reach it... :rofl::rofl:

From when did you guys get so interested in Andhra Pradesh.I thought you guys only dreamt abt NE being part of Bangladesh.Which state is next in ur list??

But we have evil intention as the sea level is rising and we need more land in your NE. We already started settling our worrior on those lash land and in the future we might need to establish our political control over those areas. Good luck in buying Russina Junks while wer are happy with Chinese Junks the next super power. ;)
Spare our N-E Bro..........China and Pakitan are ready to accomodate you in case of rising sea level. Better you stop all deplomatic relation with evil India.

The section clearly says Bangladesh defense then why the eff are you Indians trolling for without any good reason??

If we want to make our future no doubt China shud be on the top of our ally, good going BD :china::tup:
The forum is called Pakistan defence forum....then you should ask all Indian, Bangladeshi, Chinese, Americans, Israeli to go out of it....

eastwatch

I also heard that Bangladesh is also interested in jf-17 as well as al-khalid and al-zarrar tank....

so wats the news? any info ?

Honestly and wisely speaking Bangladesh irrespective of who's govt is there in the country, should always try to have good relation with China . BD can always balance its relation or for that matter Indian bullying by using China as the counterpoise.

The rail and road link between Kunming (China) and Chittagong as from Chittagong to Gumdum are great steps which will keep a foot on Indian throat.

Khalida Zia had worked on these projects nicely and had even signed agreement in 2004 during her visit to Myanmar. Recently Hassina Wajid took up these in her visit to China.

I feel BD should ho ahead with it along side military cooperation with China.

If materialised these road/rail links will facilitate BD to have access to Asian Highway on to the East Asia.

BD can also develop a road link system to link connect Chittagong port with Kunming.

:china: As there is no BD flag here so i am using Pakistani flag to represent BD :pakistan:

Last time i checked there is huge trade imbalance in between china and Bangladesh.

Bangladesh-China trade deficit up $2.56b

China is making BD a junkyard, what trade access ur talking abt.

Back
Top Bottom