What's new

BD to Get New Military Hardwares from China

Whatever is the figure but its a fact that India is getting aid too.

Now shut up and come back to TOPIC.

check no. 13 in the list...seems familiar..?

They wont see things which might hert their ego and day dreams so better let them b in dreams. ;-)

:lol:

Now I don't claim to be a math wiz, but 1/23 of $ 1,724,000,000 appears to be $ 7,565,217 not $ 1,321,000,000.

So the question is: are you taking care of your lungi. :no:

Remember buddy, your poor country is 22 times larger than BD. But, your population is only 6.8 times larger than BD's. So, do some arithematic and you will see BD is producing 2.5 times more wealth per square km than India.

With all the odds faced by BD, this country is certainly to go above India's per capita GDP. When your GDP stops growing we will keep on growing. All the BD citizens have set their economic goal above that of India's.

Well, it was a military hardware procurement thread. But, the Chanakkyas, as usual, have very successfully derailed it. With China and USA with us and supplying military hardwares, we just do not have to worry about any of our big neighbours.

In the next 10 years, our GDP will double and our military will be 3 times more powerful than it is now.

As #34 might had a set back for them to see china the so called developed super power is in that list :angle:

Dont u think that during those 10 yr INDIAN eco & militry might may also b atlest double if not more.

Remember buddy, your poor country is 22 times larger than BD. But, your population is only 6.8 times larger than BD's. So, do some arithematic and you will see BD is producing 2.5 times more wealth per square km than India.

With all the odds faced by BD, this country is certainly to go above India's per capita GDP. When your GDP stops growing we will keep on growing. All the BD citizens have set their economic goal above that of India's.

Well, it was a military hardware procurement thread. But, the Chanakkyas, as usual, have very successfully derailed it. With China and USA with us and supplying military hardwares, we just do not have to worry about any of our big neighbours.

In the next 10 years, our GDP will double and our military will be 3 times more powerful than it is now.

By the time we will be having PAK FA and FGFA.:taz::taz:. Will send u some rosugulla. :yahoo::yahoo:

When your GDP stops growing we will keep on growing.

i dont see that happening anytime soon..and yes when it stops growing ( i seriously doubt that ) it will be too big an economy to match..so keep your discussion focussed on BNP-AL..which you consider yourself expert at..

Dont u think that during those 10 yr INDIAN eco & militry might may also b atlest double if not more.

in the next ten years we are looking at atleast 2.5 times bigger GDP. considering the fact that we are on the brink of breaking the double-digit development mark..its an exciting and beautiful time we are living in...let the others whine..

ENUF of the India talk...let them continue its their thread..

First of all keep your mathematical crap to yourself.Stop calling my country poor.If my country is poor then your country is extremely poor.No one in this world gives a damn abt Bangladesh.But people do respect India.Now i dont have to prove this .
The next time you take the name of Chanakya make sure that you attach a certain amount of respect to it.The threads are derailed largely because of posts by you and some of your fellow Bangladeshi members and not Indian members.

@ jha
sir.
thats what i said to him that with our current rate we may b twice of gdp if not more .

Last edited:
Huh! The topic is about Military hardware and all I see is economic discussion, that too very immature. What the hell has happened to this forum?

Back
Top Bottom