What's new

BD to Get New Military Hardwares from China

In which statement AL ever claimed that Bengali are superior than PK or anybody else?
Bengalis have nothing to pride except 71???

No AL did not say Bengali are superior than PK but they are seeking PK's apology just to proof that and getting political advantage.

To me Bangalies has nothing to pride except 71 and 52.

No AL did not say Bengali are superior than PK but they are seeking PK's apology just to proof that and getting political advantage.

To me Bangalies has nothing to pride except 71 and 52.

That is to you and keep that to yourself or go back to history book.

My bad, I was sort of dis agreeing to what you were posting. I just couldn't unthanked the post i thanked by mistake. At some point AL reign will be over. BNP will be back. But they will almost walk the same path the AL was traveling. A lot like GOP and Democrats in USA.

No matter what you say, the ground truth is exactly what I said. In the end BNP and AL are the two sides of the same coin.
However, AL is has more backing from the likes of US and EU. BNP has none these days.

Actually, I'm not here to talk on behalf BNP or else. I'm just pure anti-AL as I do not like them.

You live in USA so may be you have no idea that what BTV shows everyday in BD. How AL always use BTV to show about Mujib and 47-71 facts and they do not show thet real and complete history. AL distorts the history to get public empathy. People are just irritated by AL activities in BTV. And definitely BNP does not use BTV as badly as AL does. BNP is better than AL always. I just said that by talking about 71 everyday AL is spreading hatred for PK by various medias.

Seriously, AL has noting well to do rather than ranting everyday about Mukti Joddha, Mujib, PK's killing in 71 in the media. They want to proof that we beat our enemies in 71 so we are superior and we are only eligible to run this BD. But they can not show anything else except 71 which can proof that they are eligible to run BD but deception, chapabaji, and terrorism.

* you can withdraw your thank, I won't mind at all. : )

That is to you and keep that to yourself or go back to history book.

No I'm not alone, thousands of BDans think like me.

BTW, I actually wanted to say that BD people have nothing to pride after 71.

Now tell me about something for which I can feel proud as Bangladeshi from 71 to 2010.

Last edited:
No I'm not alone, thousands of BDans think like me.

BTW, I actually wanted to say that BD people have nothing to pride after 71.

Now tell me about something for which I can feel proud as Bangladeshi from 71 to 2010.

Now you changed your stand and good progress indeed.

But millions of Bdans think otherswise as well.

Back
Top Bottom