What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. I find some of your ideals confusing regarding ethnicity

Why man. It's very clear to me.

My vote would also go for kalu_miah and Kobi. Maybe you can :azn:

Kalu_miah would have been OK but he got busy. So I don't know if he willing to give up his endeavor and be here instead. He also got enemy here.

Kobi is great and my kind of brother but I think he got some enemy here.

I'm too biased and I will ban every single Awami and India drop by here before they even can speak. This sub-forum will be ghost town. I'll veto my own selection.

@iajdani is cool and all but he is Awami supporter man. He will ban me, idune, m_saint, kabiraz and other nationalist in first day on the job. :cry:

iajdani is a BNP supporter

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone those who mentioned my name as moderator but unfortunately I won't be able to take the responsibility due to my work commitment. I personally would like to include the following names as the moderator ...

1. Iajdani
2. Loki
3. MBI_Munshi
4. Kobiraaz

Eastwatch is also a perfect choice but he does not have the time to do the job.

Though integra is not regular he can also be a good choice too.

I am excluding kalu_miah as there are little controversy against him though he is very knowledgeable and there is nothing against him from my side. My opinion against him as he has his own forum and as the owner of other forum it does not suit him to be moderator of this forum too. However would like to include that he has the capability to be one.

Hammer-fist.... he has the capability but some controversy against him initiated by certain members of this group.

Idune is not a suitable candidate.

Al-Zakir same as before.

M_Saint same as before.

Skies / Ojana not regular.

Luffy500 / aazidane though they are senior members but they are not here for long so excluding them for now. Their pattern of post is also the other reason. They better countering Indian posters for now.

Bottom line my proffered choice is Iajdani and Loki .... If not Iajdani then Kobiraaz. I know he is a BNP activist and biased towards Jamaat and Shibir but he I am confident he will be neutral if he is selected as a moderator. If MBI_Munshi is available to do the job he can replace any one else... But I prefer him to see as Think Tank and act as moderator if none of the two moderator is present. This will resolve bulk of the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hek are you recommending an Indian for our MOD. Can you clarify?

I agree with Al-zakir on this one, absolutely no Indian as mod for BD section.

Also I would like to support the proposals for a team of mods, instead of just one, so they can:
- vote and use consensus decision making and
- take turns when one is busy

Here is my final list:

MBI Munshi
Loki
Kobiraaz
myself

I would include Planetsoldier, but he is not a Senior Member yet, so not sure, if he is qualified. I avoided all people who has any AL leanings, as I consider them to be shortsighted and personal interest driven, who as a group has betrayed our country and people. Yes, I have open bias against this party and for good reasons.

Some people believe that no one can be a neutral person, because he/she takes someone's side for his interests.
But if to be a neutral judge can be a interest to someone, then he/she can be neutral.

Being neutral can be your pride/interest/profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom