What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not senior member i have to response now, i want to mention that Kalu_miah calls Our Independence war is civil war. Being a Bangladeshi i think he is not eligible.

Since you are not a senior member, your opinion does not count. In answer to your childish rant about 1971 not being a civil war, here is what AP said it in its heading:
Daytona Beach Morning Journal - Google News Archive Search

Civil War Rocks East Pakistan

Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This wiki page also calls it civil war many times. So both terms are used by Journalists and Historians: Civil War and War of Independence/Liberation.

@WebMaster:
As usual, this thread has become a troll fest, with Indian posters and non-senior BD posters posting, despite instructions from you that only Senior BD posters should be expressing their opinion. I would request to either disregard or delete all such posts that violated the rules set by your instructions, and then consider the suggestions posted by senior BD members only. Thank you.

i apologize if my post have offended you, your like my younger brother tell you what when i joined the forum in the early days once i tried to act smart with a very senior member sir muradk who is an decorated air force officer of PAF & to my surprised i got bashed by a senior member who is an former Indian military officer ! & thats how i came to know that in military culture irrespective of which side one is from solders have immense respect for each other, thats how i learned & i am proud to say that both of them taught me a'lot & i look up to them as my teachers ,as a poster you have a'lot of potential & if you put a little bit of effort you can go along way all the best :tup:

salam kalu bhai i think due to me choosing pakistan as my country along with canada i don't think i will be able to do justice to the role of moderating bd section therefore
i would suggest @Loki or you ,planet solder or sir joe shearer or monitor, asad bhai & apu asura

Wassalam and thank you for your suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, he just has problems with calling it our Independence War. Wonder why is that. :azn:

@ShadowFaux For
moderator_icon.gif

Because of his Beautiful Avatar!:smitten:

However since the arrival of more non-Jamati posters they have been challenged and I have noticed due to effective moderating they have toned some of their insults down (though yesterday one notorious troll insulted someone's family in a heavily personal attack).

Akalmand ke liye ishara hi kafi hai. :azn:

But why write a long post when webmaster requesting suggestions from senor Bd member only. You are NOT senor member. :lol:

i am not senior member i have to response now, i want to mention that Kalu_miah calls Our Independence war is civil war. Being a Bangladeshi i think he is not eligible.

It started out as a civil war, then turned into a war of independence for East Pakistan.

Case n point American Civil war was about the Southern States seceding from the Union. Had they succeeded it would have been named as the independence war for the Southern States.

Interesting that even after a compromise proposal the second group want everything their way. One moderator is not possible as both groups will never agree on a single name.

Also I would like to support the proposals for a team of mods, instead of just one, so they can:
- vote and use consensus decision making and
- take turns when one is busy

Here is my final list:

MBI Munshi
Loki
Kobiraaz
myself

I would include Planetsoldier, but he is not a Senior Member yet, so not sure, if he is qualified. I avoided all people who has any AL leanings, as I consider them to be shortsighted and personal interest driven, who as a group has betrayed our country and people. Yes, I have open bias against this party and for good reasons.

So you guys suggesting more than one Mod but I don't think @WebMaster will be this flexible to meet our complicated need. I am thinking, perhaps we can have one Mod and team of (2 to 3) vanguard type member. These Vanguards could be given different tittle and they will be assisting Mod to keep this section clean and free of introducer. Mod will give out infractions and ban by taking their opinions.

So I am suggesting @WebMaster to select (if feasible) couple of good guys from list bellow.

@MBI Munshi (Mod)

Vangaurds:

@Luffy 500
@idune
@kobiraaz
@M_Saint
@kalu_miah
@Loki
@eastwatch
@T-Rex

Sorry If I missed out a nationalist. :cry:

Leave it the way it is. I don't think Electing Mods will change anything.

However if a name should be mentioned, I do find @Loki to be a neutral person. May be @MBI Munshi and @iajdani could also take the role and add balance to the Mod team.

Long time no see. What's up?

i suggest @Al-zakir for moderating

You are too kind but I know my limit.

:rofl: .. :rofl: .. :rofl: .. :rofl: ..

Bhai I am serious. Wallahi..............:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom