What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your problem man? your previous post was also trolling too. its none of your business . we will decide what we need not by you .go to the indian forum
I think you have a very good chance of making it. These folks can't even stop arguing to reach any sort of consensus here. We have no progressed from "forming a committee" to "Chinese mod" all the way over to "evil jamatis and dalals".

The sad part is, you could actually become a moderator-- and this thread would still be running with no Bangladeshi poster becoming any wiser.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have a very good chance of making it. These folks can't even stop arguing to reach any sort of consensus here. We have no progressed from "forming a committee" to "Chinese mod" all the way over to "evil jamatis and dalals".

The sad part is, you could actually become a moderator-- and this thread would still be running with no Bangladeshi poster becoming any wiser.
Hey you are giving them a reason to unify and gang up against someone, just watch the show from sideline and have fun. :-D

What is your problem man? your previous post was also trolling too. its none of your business . we will decide what we need not by you .go to the indian forum

He is actually right (no offence), Webby gave an opportunity to BD members here to correct the wrongs in the BD section by suggesting the best way forward. And here we are at 11th page of this thread & still no name of an UNBIASED Mod among the BD members, who can do the job well, is finalized, CONFUSED MUCH???

This thread has itself become a TRAILER of the problems surrounding the complete picture of BD section, and the very purpose on which it was started has been completely LOST.

PEACE.

we should rename the bd section as greater bd section. Since west bengal dadas are more than half of the active posters. One mod for east bengal and one for the west bengal.

Lol.

Almost forgot about the folks from West side.
Who is it gonna be?

I think Joe would be a great Mod.

As we can see this thread is going down the drain and I suggest @WebMaster close it soon as it's going nowhere (unless some useless posts are deleted) only after @eastwatch has his say.

Eastwatch's views are important as:

1. He is older than many of the kids here.
2. Has far more experience and saw what a united Pakistan was like (I think he stayed in Karachi for a while?)
3. He was around during the 1971 war.
4. He is a respected member of this forum.
5. He is objective (e.g. he has said that the death count of the 71 war is far less than the official Awami figure of 3 million. I agree with him on this).
6. He has a strong personality and would make sure nonsense is tolerated.

Family insults

My biggest objection is to family insults, and there are 2 posters in particular (they know who they are) who insult people's families for fun and never seem to get banned or disciplined. I think the quality of the posts has somewhat improved in this transitional period as before it was basically a Jamati troll-fest where "malaun", "Awami thug", "bharati" "RAW agent" could be bandied around free. In short it was a Jamati party and Jamatis were loving it.

However since the arrival of more non-Jamati posters they have been challenged and I have noticed due to effective moderating they have toned some of their insults down (though yesterday one notorious troll insulted someone's family in a heavily personal attack).

This forum should have people who are sympathetic to the Jamati point of view and completely free to express it.

It should also be for people who disagree with this point of view and they too should be able to be express it freely.

I would like whoever is chosen to be moderator to be committed to equal freedom of speech and freedom from abuse for everyone.

People like kobiraaz, kalu_miah and others are of course incapable of doing this and actively seek to get members banned. Loki is a weak character who will melt if he/she gets reports and asked to moderate.

Specific Pakistani moderator

Therefore if eastwatch does not accept the moderator-ship I suggest that it stay with a Pakistani moderator.

I find nuclearpak very fair, but he might be busy.

T-Faz and Santro were excellent moderators! To be honest they were more pro-Bangladeshi than some of the *you know who* group around here.

I feel if they were still here the situation would not have got to this level. So in terms of Pakistani moderators, I definitely would object to Armstrong being made a moderator but here are some suggestions.
@somebozo @Safriz

These are some random examples, there are perhaps others even better. Adios amigo is a good guy but doesn't seem to be active.

Maybe they could have moderator-ship exclusively for the BD sub-forum to cut out their workload.

If my presence here is problematic I am prepared to leave.

I was repeatedly told by kalu_miah to come to this forum and post despite my reluctance. He is my reason for coming here originally contrary to his claims that I am a RAW agent or Awami league member.

So to Webmaster, if my involvement in this forum is problematic I am quite prepared to leave.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
before this quote he wanted to scrap bd forum and replace with myanmar :) , we never want india scrap with the pakistan too
He is actually right (no offence), Webby gave an opportunity to BD members here to correct the wrongs in the BD section by suggesting the best way forward. And here we are at 11th page of this thread & still no name of an UNBIASED Mod among the BD members, who can do the job well, is finalized, CONFUSED MUCH???

This thread has itself become a TRAILER of the problems surrounding the complete picture of BD section, and the very purpose on which it was started has been completely LOST.

PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom