What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster, Sarkar-e-Ala, Alam-Pannah, agar jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon?

I think there is a stalemate here and the question of a BD moderator being from Bangladesh is a moot point.

I'd recommend a neutral third party oversight. What say you to me being a contender? I hereby submit my services as a candidate for such a difficult and tumultuous undertaking. Just for the betterment of PDF. :woot:

100000+ % SUPPORT :tup: :tup:

:D

P.S. I am of the opinion that u'll do a great job in Iranian section Moderation as well :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I love Bangladesh & Bangladeshis but I'm a Pakistani; how can I even be in contention of something like that ! :blink:

Making a passport pushing some under the table money you can easily avail a Bangladeshi passport, it's not a big deal. Later if any legal situation appears, just tell this again "Dude I love Bangladesh & Bangladeshis". Only problem that might appear is that our police might misunderstand the meaning of the word Dude :rofl:.

Reading all of this--I am of the opinion the entire BD section be scrapped and replaced with Myanmar defense. Or Cook Islands.

you missed the al-zakir :partay:
If the Webmaster wants to go for BD mods,then I would like to recommend @MBI Munshi , @Loki, @kalu_miah, @kobiraaz respectively. 4 of the most unbiased and knowledgeable posters on BD section IMO. Kobi & Loki also spend a lot of time. Planet is also good, but he is yet to be a senoir member while @Skallagrim can also fit the bill. But if none of them agree then a PAK mod would do fine. How about genmirajborgza786 ? @WebMaster. :)

@WebMaster
Though Im not a senior member but as like others I have some proposals here.
As a moderator my choices are

Iajdani
Loki
apo_mEaTgRiNdEr
PlanetSoldier

My utter most request to you please take steps to close all the un productive threads that ruins Bangladesh's reputation.
This sub forum is now all about BD politics. Most of its thread lead towards BD a failure country.
Where there are so many productive things to discuss about but people here most often talk about only RAWAwami,Corruption, Killing, Violence.
As Pakistan and Bangladesh always maintained good relations. But this forum leads hostility towards Bangladesh which is not welcomed.
My request is to ban on threads which leads politics,violence,killings,conspiracy and similar things like that.

well bro if bd has a mod = RIP my id with hammer,madx,shadow and you :D
Kalu_miah calls our Independence war is civil war. Being a bangladeshi , i say he is not eligible.
@Aramstrong has my vote (vote from junior member)

I vote for PlanetSoldier
@WebMaster
Though Im not a senior member but as like others I have some proposals here.
As a moderator my choices are

Iajdani
Loki
apo_mEaTgRiNdEr
PlanetSoldier

My utter most request to you please take steps to close all the un productive threads that ruins Bangladesh's reputation.
This sub forum is now all about BD politics. Most of its thread lead towards BD a failure country.
Where there are so many productive things to discuss about but people here most often talk about only RAWAwami,Corruption, Killing, Violence.
As Pakistan and Bangladesh always maintained good relations. But this forum leads hostility towards Bangladesh which is not welcomed.
My request is to ban on threads which leads politics,violence,killings,conspiracy and similar things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom