What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest a permanent ban for Sepoi. This bloke argues with no logic and in most cases he just trolls. He is also hard to understand due to his limited grasp of the English language. His arguments are simply emotional and simply lacks rationality.

Second that

I think on disciplinary matters there should be a committee of three Bangladeshi members who will decide on bans, suspensions and matters of discipline relating to this section. The fairest and most acceptable to take on this role: Loki, Kalu-Miah and Kobiraaz.

Second that

If Kobiraaz or Kalu_Miah are made moderators, I will leave this forum.

Many will of course be absolutely happy and ecstatic (and will propose Kobiraaz/Kalu_Miah for that very reason) but that will be the personal decision which I make.

Who cares if you leave or stay? Haven't you left 10 times alrady. How could one take your opinion seriously.

How about GYP 11......He never makes any political statements anywhere.He's neutral!

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and eastwatch[/MENTION] holds extereme view and often align with indian cause over Bangladeshi one. Be that defense or any other matter just like Hammaer fist, Shadow Fux, Iajdani and few others. Making them moderator will be turning this forum will virtually turn it into a indian forum and viewpoint by proxy.

I hope that is not intended outcome for this forum.

Best Choice would be MBI Munshi

followed by Loki and Kalu Miah and Kobiraz

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and eastwatch[/MENTION] holds extereme view and often align with indian cause over Bangladeshi one. Be that defense or any other matter just like Hammaer fist, Shadow Fux, Iajdani and few others. Making them moderator will be turning this forum will virtually turn it into a indian forum and viewpoint by proxy.

I hope that is not intended outcome for this forum.

What do you think about me?:D

@WebMaster, Sarkar-e-Ala, Alam-Pannah, agar jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon?

I think there is a stalemate here and the question of a BD moderator being from Bangladesh is a moot point.

I'd recommend a neutral third party oversight. What say you to me being a contender? I hereby submit my services as a candidate for such a difficult and tumultuous undertaking. Just for the betterment of PDF. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster, Sarkar-e-Ala, Alam-Pannah, agar jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon?

I think there is a stalemate here and the question of a BD moderator being from Bangladesh is a moot point.

I'd recommend a neutral third party oversight. What say you to me being a contender? I hereby submit my services as a candidate for such a difficult and tumultuous undertaking. Just for the betterment of PDF. :woot:

Thanks for coming forward and offering your service, but it's not a stalemate here. :P

We do have a couple of very neutral BD posters!

This section is going too crazy and we are receiving too many reports.

I suggest Senior Bangladeshi members to put forward their suggestions on how to move forward, otherwise we will probably have to ban lots of Bangladesh members from the forum.

Only senior BD members can voice their opinion. I am aware there are two groups here.. so no name calling and other jangli stuff in this thread.

I propose making @MBI Munshi & @Al-zakir section Moderators. Their views are the most in consonance with the ideas preached by my Pakistani brothers on this forum.
Thus their moderating hands will ensure upholding the ideals & principles of this forum

If Kobiraaz or Kalu_Miah are made moderators, I will leave this forum.

Many will of course be absolutely happy and ecstatic (and will propose Kobiraaz/Kalu_Miah for that very reason) but that will be the personal decision which I make.

Man I suggested some names fairly within my right but I'm not the Admin of this site :). Please let the Admin know your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom