What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a slim chance to find neutral person in BD. We either pro-Muslim or anti-Muslim. My choice for now is @MBI Munshi because he is probably the longest serving member of this forum and he was already promoted to junior think tank group. I am requesting him to step up and take one for the team. :tup:

We need some one loyal to this forum and knowledge in BD affair. MBI Munshi reside in Bd, he is well connected, qualified, and he is in touch with Bd politician. If Munshi bhai refuse and doesn't have enough time to moderate then I'll ask @WebMaster to appoint a dedicated Pakistani mod for this section. I am sure you have some Pak member knowledgeable about BD affair. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a slim chance to find neutral person in BD. We either pro-Muslim or anti-Muslim. My choice for now is @MBI Munshi because he is probably the longest serving member of this forum and he was already promoted to junior think tank group. I am requesting him to step up and take one for the team. :tup:

We need some one loyal to this forum and knowledge in BD affair. MBI Munshi reside in Bd, he is well connected, qualified, and he is in touch with Bd politician. If Munshi bhai refuse and doesn't have enough time to moderate then I'll ask @WebMaster to appoint a dedicated Pakistani mod for this section. I am sure you have some Pak member knowledgeable about BD affair. :)
1. there is pro Jamati or anti Jamati ( not pro Muslim or anti- Muslim) , logic just like rawami who thinks only they are side of freedom fighters and Independence of Bangladesh lol
2. MBI Munshi has my vote (though i am not senior member and my vote has no power)

No doubt, he's a highly qualified and very well connected. Though, I'm not sure if he'd have all the time to moderate this section.

Not sure if appointing a Pakistani dedicated to moderate this section would be effective.

Finally we're getting a BD mod! As long as it's a Bangladeshi, I don't care who becomes a mod. However, if I had to choose someone, here's my suggestion:

@WebMaster: I think it's only fair if the oldest members get to become mods. As you have noticed by now, there are two groups in the BD subforum. If it's possible at all, and I guess I'm taking it too far, having mods from both group would be conducive to a healthy environment for debate and discussion! So here's my suggestion: @MBI Munshi from the right-wing camp and @iajdani from the not-so-right leaning camp. =))

Calling someone a "disgusting human being" maybe your idea of speaking with respect but unfortuntately not most other people's. There are other things but I will not elaborate just to avoid conflict.

Your "version" of events is unfortunately far from the actual reality. Anyway I do not want to say much more about this as @WebMaster has asked us to refrain from antagonism but feel I must point out that your post is highly inaccurate and it is not fair to vilify me as a troublemaker. The thread is about who should be a moderator and not how evil Hammer-fist is so please stick to the topic. I for one for example am not going to reply to M_Saint's attack on me.

It's very possible that I'm not aware of a lot of things between you two. However, the purpose of my post was not to vilify you.

1. there is pro Jamati or anti Jamati ( not pro Muslim or anti- Muslim) , logic just like rawami who thinks only they are side of freedom fighters and Independence of Bangladesh lol
2. MBI Munshi has my vote (though i am not senior member and my vote has no power)

Say what ever you want but I know your type.

Pro-muslim and Islam=BNP led 18 party alliance. Jamat is part of 18 party alliance.

Anti-Muslim and Islam= Awami led 14 party alliance.

It's seems like Loki want the job but Loki you have admit once to me that you are a dual faced opportunist. Did you not. :P

People think you are female man. What up??? :azn:

No doubt, he's a highly qualified and very well connected. Though, I'm not sure if he'd have all the time to moderate this section.

Not sure if appointing a Pakistani dedicated to moderate this section would be effective.

Hey Pakistanis are our x-country men. There are few guys out there keep tap in Bd affair.

It's seems like Loki want the job but Loki you have admit once to me that you are a dual faced opportunist. Did you not. :P

I don't know man. I find some of your ideals confusing regarding ethnicity :lol:

I was once offered a mod, but I declined.

People think you are female man. What up??? :azn:

How many women do you think discuss in such affairs? :azn:

Though, I'd love to have a woman moderating this section. It's such a pity really....

Hey Pakistanis are our x-country men. There are few guys out there keep tap in Bd affair.

I do not know of any who do so. Maybe genmirajborgza786 would come the closest. But, it's up to him to accept it.

My vote would also go for kalu_miah and Kobi. Maybe you can :azn:

@iajdani is cool and all but he is Awami supporter man. He will ban me, idune, m_saint, kabiraz and other nationalist in first day on the job. :cry:

Guy's a certified troll. Through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom