What's new

BD - India Cricket 2015

indian will come back strongly this time i hope rohit make another double century and put fire on lungi brigade

Yes of course:nana:We will come stronger but i dont hope on rohit sharma, most overrated player of india.

After all Dhoni is an Indian. Must do something foul to keep up that identity. Btw, the haru/loosing Indians did not take the lavish dinner laid out for them at the stadium. They went without food in the hotel too. Heartbroken Indians might have indulged in some mass wailing/ gono-kanna in the hotel room of Dhoni. They already know a Banglawash is waiting.

Such serious symptoms of dyspepsia----only from the slight clawing by tigers !! Yes, local dailies reported so.

In fact, they should have a hearty dinner if they would have sportsmanship.

Perhaps, they are feeling lonely for not finding any assisting umpires around---as happened in WC.

What will happen if tigers enforce Banglawash ? They should take more care while in tigers' den

After all Dhoni is an Indian. Must do something foul to keep up that identity. Btw, the haru/loosing Indians did not take the lavish dinner laid out for them at the stadium. They went without food in the hotel too. Heartbroken Indians might have indulged in some mass wailing/ gono-kanna in the hotel room of Dhoni. They already know a Banglawash is waiting.
LOL - As always amusing to see delight in winning one match at home. Most teams do so on a regular basis. But then, BD is not a regular team.

This is part of a deal between RAW and Hasina to increase the morale of our colony's population. India will lose all matches in this series. What matters to us, is that our colony remains happy.

I second that.

It will be even sweeter if you send Anushka and Aishwarya Rai as winning booty !!! Aishwarya Rai is kinda old, but always had a thing for her !!

Last edited:
They are currently allergic to lungis.. We will send Mamata Bannerjee in the meantime..

Lungi is just a cousin of Dhoti, besides these are not their choices, they will be serving India !!

Its nice to see that BD is really getting a force in Cricket..Well Played guys..Kudos to you...Somehow..I saw the issue of Dhoni pushing the pace bowler from BD...Honestly, Dhoni should understand his stature rather than getting reactive and pushing the pace bowler...It does not look good..He may have done unintentionally...But again..this does look good o

Its nice to see that BD is really getting a force in Cricket..Well Played guys..Kudos to you...Somehow..I saw the issue of Dhoni pushing the pace bowler from BD...Honestly, Dhoni should understand his stature rather than getting reactive and pushing the pace bowler...It does not look good..He may have done unintentionally...But again..this does look good for his stature..

According to Quran you can keep women of those who got defeated as s3x slaves (Poor bangla women 1971). Approved by Allah 100% halal.

Lets keep religion out of it, its just a game, and booty !!

I am just making some suggestions to your fellow Indian who blurted out that the whole thing is RAW planned event right down to Dhoni assaulting the teenage BD bowler who whipped India.

A teenager is good enough to take care of the Indians as evidenced, divine intervention is not needed for BD. Same can't be said about the Indians though !!!!!

They are currently allergic to lungis.. We will send Mamata Bannerjee in the meantime..
I don't know, they seem to do quite well with dhootis and lungi is an upgrade. So, they are allergic to upgrades!

Jajabor1981-1434783529-743ebd6_xlarge.jpg

হালুম হুলুম সবকটাকে খেলুম
ঝেঁটিয়ে পিটিয়ে লাথিয়ে গেলুম
কষিয়ে রোষিয়ে শোধটা নিলুম
ঠাসিয়ে বসিয়ে চড়টা দিলুম
হালুম হুলুম সবকটাক খেলুম।

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom