What's new

BD - India Cricket 2015

Congrats Bangladesh team. Well played against minnow India :D

any video highlights of the match?

Bangladeshis are strong at home, not until Kohli or someone scores a hundred they are bound to fail.

Posted Today, 12:39 AM

Our young lads convincingly drowned a lethargic/sloppy Indian team. It was a Badla for India's cheating in the ICC. But Dhoni, being Indian, viciously struck our young Mustafiz with his elbow sending the boy out for medical assistance. The lad, on his debutante appearance, went on to get five Indian scalps.

Bdnews24 Online Bangla Newspaper Of Bangladesh

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18.jpg

7 pages of constant Indian trolling and little Ravi Shabalabadingdong couldn't handle a few snide remarks from the other side. :rofl:

I have no problem if you troll india or indian players after our loss. But comparing our country with prostitute, that shows ur retarded mentality. Keep it sporting, by the way two matches to go. Lets see who will have the last laugh. :coffee:

No it isn't, being beaten in football by tiny little pacific island of guam (population of 165,124 vs india 1,240,000,000)...now that is humilitating.

They have been too busy comparing and competing with Pakistan.

Last I checked, the series is not over. I doubt BD will win the next 2 matches.

After all Dhoni is an Indian. Must do something foul to keep up that identity. Btw, the haru/loosing Indians did not take the lavish dinner laid out for them at the stadium. They went without food in the hotel too. Heartbroken Indians might have indulged in some mass wailing/ gono-kanna in the hotel room of Dhoni. They already know a Banglawash is waiting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom