What's new

BD - India Cricket 2015

That's coming from regular cheaters!!
You do realize international matches are not street cricket. LOL - what cheating? You have a rubbish team which does not deserve test status - the only reason you were given Test Status was to add one more vote to the Asian block.

You do realize international matches are not street cricket. LOL - what cheating? You have a rubbish team which does not deserve test status - the only reason you were given Test Status was to add one more vote to the Asian block.

That's why our young lads are kicking Dhoni's arse. Indians cheated in ICC to steal a win. And in the first ODI, this Dhoni guy intentionally hit our young Mustafizur to take him out of play.

That's why our young lads are kicking Dhoni's arse. Indians cheated in ICC to steal a win. And in the first ODI, this Dhoni guy intentionally hit our young Mustafizur to take him out of play.
Oh please. I remember Gambhir deliberately elbowing a bowler and he was suitably penalized. This young Mustafizur tried the same stunt with Rohit Sharma - getting in the way and then with Dhoni. It is obvious to anyone watching who the cheat is.

Oh please. I remember Gambhir deliberately elbowing a bowler and he was suitably penalized. This young Mustafizur tried the same stunt with Rohit Sharma - getting in the way and then with Dhoni. It is obvious to anyone watching who the cheat is.

Indians must twist and cheat. That is a pathological problem. Dhoni had apologized to Mustafizur and has received a 75% match money fine.

After all Dhoni is an Indian. Must do something foul to keep up that identity. Btw, the haru/loosing Indians did not take the lavish dinner laid out for them at the stadium. They went without food in the hotel too. Heartbroken Indians might have indulged in some mass wailing/ gono-kanna in the hotel room of Dhoni. They already know a Banglawash is waiting.

That bowler was repeatedly trying to get the batsmen run out by blocking them, it is against the rules of the game, and certainly not fair play!

That bowler was repeatedly trying to get the batsmen run out by blocking them, it is against the rules of the game, and certainly not fair play!

That's a lie you are trying to spread. Move back in the thread and you will find the video where Dhoni clearly and intentionally tried to injure this lad. And he did succeed; the boy was out of the field for about two hours. A The umpire fined Dhoni 75% match money. Listen to what Yuvraj Singh's father has to say about Dhoni. This Dhoni is a real awful character.

Last edited:
Indians must twist and cheat. That is a pathological problem. Dhoni had apologized to Mustafizur and has received a 75% match money fine.
Haha - as I said this is not street cricket. The pathological problem is BD behaving as if it is a great team when it is at best capable of springing one or two upsets once in a while and that too at home. Which tournament have you actually won?

Haha - as I said this is not street cricket. The pathological problem is BD behaving as if it is a great team when it is at best capable of springing one or two upsets once in a while and that too at home. Which tournament have you actually won?
dhoni-guilt-ns.jpg

That's a lie you are trying to spread. Move back in the thread and you will find the video where Dhoni clearly and intentionally tried to injure this lad. And he did succeed; the boy was out of the field for about two hours. A The umpire fined Dhoni 75% match money. Listen to what Yuvraj Singh's father has to say about Dhoni. This Dhoni is a real awful character.

Ha ha ha! Why don't you post the video of that incident instead? Your little lad was deliberately and repeatedly walking into the batsmen's path to get them run out. This lad is playing international cricket, he knew what he was doing and why he was doing.

i thought Pakistan played poorly but they have improved seems like indian players homes are going to be burnt again back home

According to Indian ancient laws, you can have any woman as long as you R@*e them. Thus India is also known as R@*istan.

I bet you were born in 1971...the Pakistani genes have taken over. Don't know India's ancient laws...but in 1971..the UN had to run abortion clinics to get rid of scUms ....I think they failed to a good job....you were one of those left I suppose.

I bet you were born in 1971...the Pakistani genes have taken over. Don't know India's ancient laws...but in 1971..the UN had to run abortion clinics to get rid of scUms ....I think they failed to a good job....you were one of those left I suppose.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom