What's new

BD - India Cricket 2015

According to Indian ancient laws, you can have any woman as long as you R@*e them. Thus India is also known as R@*istan.
"According to Quran you can keep women of those who got defeated as s3x slaves (Poor bangla women 1971). Approved by Allah 100% halal."
And here is Proof for that
Answering Muslims: Does Islam Allow Muslims to Rape Female Captives and Slave Girls?
Quran 4:24 [Marrying Slave Women] | Controversial Islam
Slave-girls as sexual objects in the Quran

Can you prove your BS comment??? Have you even seen a Veda? if not, you should not comment like this...

I bet you were born in 1971...the Pakistani genes have taken over. Don't know India's ancient laws...but in 1971..the UN had to run abortion clinics to get rid of scUms ....I think they failed to a good job....you were one of those left I suppose.
I was born a lot later than 1971 and the only place UN had or needs to run abortion clinics are in India, because, well, you know, the reason you are best known for.

"According to Quran you can keep women of those who got defeated as s3x slaves (Poor bangla women 1971). Approved by Allah 100% halal."
And here is Proof for that
Answering Muslims: Does Islam Allow Muslims to Rape Female Captives and Slave Girls?
Quran 4:24 [Marrying Slave Women] | Controversial Islam
Slave-girls as sexual objects in the Quran

Can you prove your BS comment??? Have you even seen a Veda? if not, you should not comment like this...
Your sources are anti-Muslim propaganda sites, the "Jihad Civilization" ad says it all. My sources are well known Western sites and Indian too.
93 women are being raped in India every day, NCRB data show - The Times of India
Why is a feminist posting rape videos online? - BBC News
Half of India’s population still defecates in the open - The Hindu
India Ranks 3rd in Rape Capital List -The New Indian Express

Maybe your Hindu men need to get a bit of circumcision, maybe that might help (at least stop them for a while, till it heals).

Bangladeshi tigers are saved by rain gods. Other wise we will bowl them out within 50 runs. Damn. Comeon Stuart Binny take another 6 wickets. This time for Maynti.
Ohhh wait he is not playing. :rofl: :omghaha:

Well bowled boy. Exciting prospect for Bangladeshi cricket. I hope Bangladeshi team management will handle both him & Taskin carefully. Fast bowlers are rare commodities. Overplay them, injuries will ruin their careers..Becoming a big fan of Taskin. :tup:

Well bowled boy. Exciting prospect for Bangladeshi cricket. I hope Bangladeshi team management will handle both him & Taskin carefully. Fast bowlers are rare commodities. Overplay them, injuries will ruin their careers..Becoming a big fan of Taskin. :tup:

They are doing so, thus neither were part of the tests against India or Pakistan.

Bangladeshi tigers are saved by rain gods. Other wise we will bowl them out within 50 runs. Damn. Comeon Stuart Binny take another 6 wickets. This time for Maynti.
Ohhh wait he is not playing. :rofl: :omghaha:
There is a reserve day, that is tomorrow. So, the rain Gods aren't gonna change much for India. :chilli::victory::smokin::big_boss::guns:

Great bowling from the young lad. If he develops his muscles he would truly be world class.

They are doing so, thus neither were part of the tests against India or Pakistan.

I hope so they continue in same vein. I have seen so many such young prospects suffering from Injury & ruining their career. I feel gutted.
There is a reserve day, that is tomorrow. So, the rain Gods aren't gonna change much for India. :chilli::victory::smokin::big_boss::guns:

I hope rain stays away, or else a clear victory will be denied to Indian. Come on Bhuvi, Kulkarni. Tear Bengalis apart with your slow mediums. :enjoy:

I hope so they continue in same vein. I have seen so many such young prospects suffering from Injury & ruining their career. I feel gutted.

I hope rain stays away, or else a clear victory will be denied to Indian. Come on Bhuvi, Kulkarni. Tear Bengalis apart with your slow mediums. :enjoy:
yes only rain can save Bangladesh humiliating lost against India :agree:

is it heavy rain??
No, it was just passing shower than got havier for a few minutes but it stopped over 23 minutes ago. Unfortunately though, Cricinfo ran by UR countrymen started to misinform by disseminating that rain got havier, which was completely untrue.

Yeah, India will win, just like they did the last match.............. oh wait, they didn't.8-)

Rain is acting like electricity. Coming and going in a minute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom