What's new

BCCI has anti-Pakistan agenda: Former ICC chief

how does IPL make good money??, its because of match fixing, IPL maybe the only cricket tournament where the matches are fixed but still no accountability, with a 1.2 billion match fixers, BCCI cant find better ways to earn money

Last time I heard :

1. Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir were in the docks for match-fixing. 4 more players were questioned. That was more than half of the Pakistani cricket team.

2. Pakistani wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider fled for his life fearing the match-fixing mafia.

3. Afridi was banned for "chewing" the ball and tampering with it.

The list goes on and on ...

Also, the reason for Pakistani players not included in IPL3 were that they had violated their contracts in IPL2 by not turning up, instantly making them bad investment decisions. Its plain business , but of course how would you understand , for you its a "evil Bharti conspiracy" to malign the image of Pakistani cricket.

Last time I heard :

1. Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Aamir were in the docks for match-fixing. 4 more players were questioned. That was more than half of the Pakistani cricket team.

2. Pakistani wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider fled for his life fearing the match-fixing mafia.

3. Afridi was banned for "chewing" the ball and tampering with it.

The list goes on and on ...

Also, the reason for Pakistani players not included in IPL3 were that they had violated their contracts in IPL2 by not turning up, instantly making them bad investment decisions. Its plain business , but of course how would you understand , for you its a "evil Bharti conspiracy" to malign the image of Pakistani cricket.

what has pakistan match fixing got to dowith IPL match fixing, we never fixed IPL matches, so why your back is burning??

pakistan has got the consequences of fixing matches, 3 of its cream players got suspended, zulquarnain haider wanted to exploit the situation to get british residence, he failed, so he apologised to PCB

in IPL2, the contracts of the players had already terminated by your board before PCB banned players from entering the IPL

what ICC has done to catch IPL match fixers, IPL is not ICC event??, its not umbrella of ICC??, and unlike common match fixing IPL match is of billions of dollars, it involves match fixers from all over india

by the way, match fixing is done so much in indian domestics, let me give you an example

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ The reason for Pakistani players not included in IPL3 has been stated in my earlier post.

And no , IPL is NOT an ICC event.

^^ The reason for Pakistani players not included in IPL3 has been stated in my earlier post.

And no , IPL is NOT an ICC event.

i meant IPL is organised through approval of ICC and icc is directly responsible for IPL, i didnt mean that IPL is organised by ICC

The entire country of India is against Pakistan and BCCI us just a small segment. We need to expose Indian players in match fixing especially Suresh Riana, Yuvraj Singh and others.

ICC should also have reps from all member countries.

We need to expose Indian players in match fixing especially Suresh Riana, Yuvraj Singh and others.

Well as of now there is not even iota of evidence against these players for spot fixing.
There is a difference b/w BCCI & PCB. Even after ICC alleged match fixing against PAK players, it took them some time to take action.
But BCCI has itself acted against crickets suspected as such without ICC knowing.

The entire country of India is against Pakistan and BCCI us just a small segment. We need to expose Indian players in match fixing especially Suresh Riana, Yuvraj Singh and others.

ICC should also have reps from all member countries.
Yuvraj Singh and others??Who others? And the report of Suresh Raina seen with someone linked to Bookie was false and Raina had nothing to do with them.

its really funny!!
first of all pakistan cricket board has a say in ICC becoz BCCI backs it.
Can anyone tell me how much revenue it contributes to ICC??

Now if BCCI disagrees with PCB then people say it is anti-pakistan!!!
it was BCCI only through which PCB got its share of WC revenues without even hosting a match else who cares what PCB has to say. Practically without BCCI there is no difference between PCB and WICB.

As far as the IPL issue is concerned its an INDIAN property owned and managed by indians. Its a domestic tournament like Big Bash.
No foreign players come here to represent their country as pak's TV hosts stated during pak players-IPL controversy. they only add to glamour and please do not forget its main aim is to cultivate future indian players through exposure. Not to provide playing opportunities for some foreign players.

As far as pak people's allegation of fixing in IPL please remember IPL is not accountable to anybody. And it is run as it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think pakistani should learn to live with BCCI dominance in ICC.. Today we contribute 80% of revenue , its is only going to increace from 80% to 85% and then to 90% in futute with indian economy booming... When we started IPL in 2008 its market value was $1 billion and after 4 years its market value is $4 billion... i am waiting for the day when all the teams of IPL will be auctioned in 2017... It many take the matket value to 10-15 billion dollors... it will be humongous...

Well the anti pakistan agenda started after the 26/11 attacks on mumbai ... The GOI had a substantial role in making IPL and BCCI drop Pakistani players and this stand still continues but slightly diluted and the time has passed ...

Back
Top Bottom