What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

I would have made a strong and furious retort to Mr Saeed, but I am too busy doing bania activities.

Like lending money, trading, sitting on my cushion, and wobbling my bania head.

Sd

BaniaInGaza.

I would have made a strong and furious retort to Mr Saeed, but I am too busy doing bania activities.

Like lending money, trading, sitting on my cushion, and wobbling my bania head.

Sd

BaniaInGaza.

:astagh::astagh:

tell the stupid mo'medan that when india attaks your hideout it will be Kshtriya India and not bania india. Baniya india will merely finance to blow your @$$

we have had meteorilogical sats in space; we have a high resolution Remote Sensing Satellite System to be launched within the year and the already launched Paksat1-R --- none of which are "threats"

speaking of which, it's rich hearing someone from the so-called "superpower" next door talking about threats and what not when his own country's space program consists of zero threats either - nor counters to things i already mentioned

i wont engage in a dick measuring contest with some 'bania' as clueless as you are about ANY space programs, let alone ours.

stick to comic books kiddo. And dont even bother replying because your posts are worthy of the garbage cans of posts i seem to be collecting.

we make satellites in our class rooms, so don't challenge me on this. Your so called Paksat 1 was an indonesian sat. originally known as Palpa C1, which was leased by Pakistan. And was comm. sat. Badr B was EOS sat, built by rutherford labs. and launched by Russia. You till date do not have credible ground support to platform the data send by EOS. I don't know what exactly you operated, may be in China.
Space & Atmospheric Sciences Projects List
these are the projects going on and not yet completed. How the hell you guys read data sent from satellite. lol

and I am a Brahmin not a Baniya.

what hafiz saeed has said is absolutely true. His comments are true.

He comes from a tiny section of Pakistani society, but his comments in this news article are absolutely true.

Hafiz Saeed is mostly a spent case of ammunition. He is just giving these statements for living in the news.

Bania is derived from the Sanskrit word vanij', which means merchant. In western India the caste is called Vani or Vania. Although in Bengal the term is applied to all people who are involved in moneylending and similar activities, elsewhere in India it is used in the more limited sense of referring to specific castes.

The Bania (otherwise known as Baniya, Vani and Vania) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, dealers in grains or in spices, and in modern times numerous commercial enterprises

@T0pic - Does the subject line make any sense?
Ha now I know why the word Vania became Bania....Thanks to our Bengali brothers.

Hafiz saeed LeT
Masood azhar JeM
Syed Salahuddin HM

These guys are Pakistani variants of Mullah Umer Mujahid. :pakistan:

Ae duhman-e-deen tune kis qoum ko lalkara:sniper:

tell the stupid mo'medan that when india attaks your hideout it will be Kshtriya India and not bania india. Baniya india will merely finance to blow your @$$
I will wait for your NSG units in Muzafarabad.InshAllah i will slit their thoraots the whoy our Ilyas Kashmiri did.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom