What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

He was exonerated by the courts following his house arrest in 2008 - which in and of itself was deemed illegal since no charge could be substantiated

I would have blamed Pakistani courts of siding with ISI in protecting its asset, but then looking at Pakistani courts' record of convicting terror accused (even the ones who have nothing to do with terrorism in India), cant really complain about partiality. The courts in Pakistan seem to have a special soft spot for terror accused...

Who is Hafeez Sayyeed? A Jatt, a Rajput or a Gujjar? Does he belong or look like any of these clans to take a dig at Baniya's? Heck all day sitting at shop Baniya's are more agile and fitter than this self acclaimed fat warrior. Come one on one with Punjabi/Haryanavi Jatts, they will rip this guy apart.

A fair assessment.

Lets just agree to disagree. We're enemies - that's the bottom line. There's little room for reason or collaboration when that is the case.

JuD as per Pakistani courts is not a terrorist organization. We follow Pakistani law, not American law not indian law.

Incidentally, those moneys were not given directly to JuD but to Islamic charities "linked to" JuD.

No evidence exists against Hafiz Saeed implicating him in any acts of terrorism therefore that is where this argument ends.

Forget American or Indian law.. Lets talk UN .. After all, for Pakistanis the next most important document after your constitution seems to be a UNSC resolution of 1948.. What does UN regulations say about UNSC designated terrorists and terror outfits..?

JuD as per Pakistani courts is not a terrorist organization. We follow Pakistani law, not American law not indian law.

Incidentally, those moneys were not given directly to JuD but to Islamic charities "linked to" JuD.

No evidence exists against Hafiz Saeed implicating him in any acts of terrorism therefore that is where this argument ends.

Then keep on suffering as long as you keep your eyes closed.

Who is Hafeez Sayyeed? A Jatt, a Rajput or a Gujjar? Does he belong or look like any of these clans to take a dig at Baniya's? Heck all day sitting at shop Baniya's are more agile and fitter than this self acclaimed fat warrior. Come one on one with Punjabi/Haryanavi Jatts, they will rip this guy apart.

Funny thing is, there are poor hindus and sikhs that have benefitted from his charity too.

Many marched in 2008 in JuDs favor. But sure - come send your scary "haryanvis" :laugh:

If they're anything like the pilgrims who flock here every year - I hope they have more than a hand woven turban and a bus ticket

yes because you don't have your own satellite, so ISI has to take help of Chinese satellite to read climate.

Going by that "bharti logic" ISI must've somehow warmed up with your father Russians because they were the ones who launched our first weather satellite.

Shame we can't be like superpower next door who had thousands of satellites in space but can't even predict or protect the poor tin shack residents or street cows from impending floods and being washed away :rofl:

Apart from Bania India..reat of India can attack...good :D

The false bravado pf internet tough guys is always amusing.

Forget American or Indian law..

i already brushed them aside

Lets talk UN .. After all, for Pakistanis the next most important document after your constitution seems to be a UNSC resolution of 1948.. What does UN regulations say about UNSC designated terrorists and terror outfits..?

Sure lets talk UN.

The Goverment of Punjab has taken administrative control of the welfare institutions being run by JuD, in compliance with Security Council resolutions

Why do Pakistanis call all Hindus as Baniyas ? something I always wondered about.

Baniyas make a small percentage (5% I guess ?) of Hindus in India. Not that being called a Baniya is a bad thing. Baniyas are usually smart and rich, at least in India.

:P he is just trying to live by issuing such statements.

Nobody NO common man in street knows who is hafiz saeed .

Even illiterates can feel some linkage with name Sadam Hussain lolzz thanks to Americans, BUT no one except media people and internet warriors knows HS.

so chill pill we wish PEACE so that India and Pakistan both can focus its energies on other bigger threats
did u knew who Erik Prince was , no u didn't but that doesn't makes him a nobody . jao ja k kashmir ka kisi musalman sai poocho Hafiz saeed kon hai , har kashmiri bachay bachay k dil par Hafiz saeed ka naam likha hai ........ do u know how many kashmiris have been killed by indian forces since 1948 ? do you know how many women have been raped ? do you know how many children have been orphaned . JUST because Kashmiris raise a Pakistani flag on 14 august when the pakistanis r busy with crackers fireworks , because they say TERI MANDI MERI MANDI RAWALPINDI RAWALPINDI or PAKISTAN SAI RISHTA KIA LAAILAHAILALAH !!!!!!

So you know what Mr. ? You can take that aman ki aasha of urs and shove it up ur A$$ !!!!!!

Funny thing is, there are poor hindus and sikhs that have benefitted from his charity too.

Many marched in 2008 in JuDs favor. But sure - come send your scary "haryanvis" :laugh:

If they're anything like the pilgrims who flock here every year - I hope they have more than a hand woven turban and a bus ticket

Going by that "bharti logic" ISI must've somehow warmed up with your father Russians because they were the ones who launched our first weather satellite.

Shame we can't be like superpower next door who had thousands of satellites in space but can't even predict or protect the poor tin shack residents or street cows from impending floods and being washed away :rofl:

yeah because it was cheap, every one knew about the launch, was not a threat. Pakistan does not have any Meteorological satellite, it had few platform to study geophysics of earth. And it was developed by rutherford lab in england. LOL

Every comment against Sayeed saab got deleted?? Great!!

My comment will not be deleted. And as follows:

Who would have imagined that the ones we consider mortal enemies turn out to be such boons in the long run. Carry on making such speeches Mr Hafiz Saeed. May you get international press coverage. :P

yeah because it was cheap, every one knew about the launch, was not a threat. Pakistan does not have any Meteorological satellite, it had few platform to study geophysics of earth. And it was developed by rutherford lab in england. LOL

we have had meteorilogical sats in space; we have a high resolution Remote Sensing Satellite System to be launched within the year and the already launched Paksat1-R --- none of which are "threats"

speaking of which, it's rich hearing someone from the so-called "superpower" next door talking about threats and what not when his own country's space program consists of zero threats either - nor counters to things i already mentioned

i wont engage in a dick measuring contest with some 'bania' as clueless as you are about ANY space programs, let alone ours.

stick to comic books kiddo. And dont even bother replying because your posts are worthy of the garbage cans of posts i seem to be collecting.

Back
Top Bottom