What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

This guy seems very worried, " what if Nawaz and Manmohan brings peace. My shop/business will fail. Taala lag jayega. I must wok hard to increase hatred"

:P he is just trying to live by issuing such statements.

Nobody NO common man in street knows who is hafiz saeed .

Even illiterates can feel some linkage with name Sadam Hussain lolzz thanks to Americans, BUT no one except media people and internet warriors knows HS.

so chill pill we wish PEACE so that India and Pakistan both can focus its energies on other bigger threats

Islamabad: Spewing his latest vitriolic anti-India remarks, Jamat-ut-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed on Monday dismissed any possibility of India attacking Pakistan.

Speaking to Pakistani news channel Express News TV, Hafiz Saeed said, “I don’t think this ‘bania’ India can attack on us”.

"India toh Pakistan par hamla kabhi nahi karega na kar sakta hai, yeh toh auraton vaali ladaai kar sakta hai.. (Neither India can and nor it will attack Pakistan… It can only fight like women),” said the JuD chief who is known for spouting anti-India stance.

Hafiz Saeed also updated his Twitter with similar tweets echoing aggressive anti-India sentiments. One of his tweets also bragged about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons: “I don't believe in the fantasy that India can ever attack Pakistan. This is not the Pakistan of 1971. Our Nukes are not for museums either.” Terming Pakistan’s policy as “restrained”, Saeed in another tweet, urged the Nawaz Sharif government to rethink its stance on India.

"Pakistan's restrained policy is being taken as weakness. Government should review its stance. War or peace is India's choice," Saeed said.

Hafiz Saeed yesterday unleashed a barrage of anti-India tweets, mentioning Kashmir and also blaming India for Pakistani floods.

“#kashmir does NOT belong to India. It is a disputed territory where millions have died for freedom. Pakistanis should never forsake them,” read another tweet.

Recently, Saeed had also challenged India to prove that he was a terrorist.

"You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist. But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty," Saeed had told Dawn newspaper.

"You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don't worry, I myself will visit India," Saeed said.

Hafiz Saeed, who is founder of banned organization Jamat-ud-Dawa, also had a bounty of $10 million imposed on his head by the US.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/south...-attack-pakistan-says-hafiz-saeed_871691.html

And great Pakistan pays the price of attacking India by reducing their country into half.

He and his islamist radical buddies are destroying pakistan for us,we are content to watch with popcorn.

''Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake,its bad manners''-Napoleon bonaparte.

I don't understand how the hell he is a leader, he represents a section of Pakistani quom. I didn't know Pakistanis would ever support a terrorist like him involved in killing civilians by cross border terrorism. Coward!

This guy seems very worried, " what if Nawaz and Manmohan brings peace. My shop/business will fail. Taala lag jayega. I must wok hard to increase hatred"

although he didnt have to do it, it was already done enough by your war mongers

Islamabad: Spewing his latest vitriolic anti-India remarks, Jamat-ut-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed on Monday dismissed any possibility of India attacking Pakistan.

Speaking to Pakistani news channel Express News TV, Hafiz Saeed said, “I don’t think this ‘bania’ India can attack on us”.

"India toh Pakistan par hamla kabhi nahi karega na kar sakta hai, yeh toh auraton vaali ladaai kar sakta hai.. (Neither India can and nor it will attack Pakistan… It can only fight like women),” said the JuD chief who is known for spouting anti-India stance.

Hafiz Saeed also updated his Twitter with similar tweets echoing aggressive anti-India sentiments. One of his tweets also bragged about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons: “I don't believe in the fantasy that India can ever attack Pakistan. This is not the Pakistan of 1971. Our Nukes are not for museums either.” Terming Pakistan’s policy as “restrained”, Saeed in another tweet, urged the Nawaz Sharif government to rethink its stance on India.

"Pakistan's restrained policy is being taken as weakness. Government should review its stance. War or peace is India's choice," Saeed said.

Hafiz Saeed yesterday unleashed a barrage of anti-India tweets, mentioning Kashmir and also blaming India for Pakistani floods.

“#kashmir does NOT belong to India. It is a disputed territory where millions have died for freedom. Pakistanis should never forsake them,” read another tweet.

Recently, Saeed had also challenged India to prove that he was a terrorist.

"You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist. But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty," Saeed had told Dawn newspaper.

"You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don't worry, I myself will visit India," Saeed said.

Hafiz Saeed, who is founder of banned organization Jamat-ud-Dawa, also had a bounty of $10 million imposed on his head by the US.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/south...-attack-pakistan-says-hafiz-saeed_871691.html

Playing up to his audience.. nothing much here.

People like them are a source for common people to laugh at such stupidity from time to time :coffee:

Why does this clown fart so much?

save-the-world-don-t-fart_design.png

By the way, even friend Gen Hasan of the FCNA said during the planning of the disastrous Kargil war that "Siachen will be captured within a week because the Banya Indian Army cannot fight!!" But as per latest updates, Siachen is still with the Indian Banya Army even after 14 years!! :P

And then Kashmir is still part of India in spite of the PA trying their darnedest to wrest it since 1947, in spite of the banya army that cannot fight!!! Now that really sucks, and how!! :fie: I wonder who got all that egg on their faces? :azn: No prizes for guessing!

So much for the methane that's spewed out from across at regular intervals!!

They can and they will if they have to,They are just waiting for the right time. :coffee:

i think the better question is who is the girl in your display pic?

Nargis Fakhri, an American fashion model and actress. She has appeared on America's Next Top Model and made her acting debut with the 2011 Bollywood film Rockstar.

Did he really say that? Please tell me there's a video somewhere :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom