What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

I don't understand how the hell he is a leader, he represents a section of Pakistani quom. I didn't know Pakistanis would ever support a terrorist like him involved in killing civilians by cross border terrorism. Coward!

The real cowards are those who slaughtered his family members as well as many other unarmed civilians. You can't really blame him for hating india ( the state) to the core. I know I would if my family were killed by them.

As for "support" - he doesn't get much attention among common citizens here. We know that he is more a celebrity among the 'banias' however thanks to their masala media. You can thank your own for that :meeting:

The real cowards are those who slaughtered his family members as well as many other unarmed civilians. You can't really blame him for hating india ( the state) to the core. I know I would if my family were killed by them.

As for "support" - he doesn't get much attention among common citizens here. We know that he is more a celebrity among the 'banias' however thanks to their masala media. You can thank your own for that :meeting:
really? is that why your government sanctions millions of rupees for his charity organization?

Stop this BS his family was not the only one killed. His Muslim brothers started the massacre from kolkata to noakhali to lahore to karachi . Don't forget the number of people your extremist counterparts be-headed when the poor guys were escaping in trains.

Anyways Terrorists like him will use any reason to justify their actions.

Stop this BS his family was not the only one killed. His Muslim brothers started the massacre from kolkata to noakhali to lahore to karachi . Don't forget the number of people your extremist counterparts be headed when the poor guys were escaping in trains.

Anyways Terrorists use any reason to justify their actions.

It is also not very leader-like to delude these masses to sacrifice their lives for his personal vendetta. Even for a terrorist, his reasons are very unreasonable.

Hitting the families making them target is not justified, but if you are bringing this argument, then in that case more than 1000 people in India who lost lives due to Pakistani sponsored terrorist attacks, their family members should take up arms, create groups like JUD, and start covert ops.

Is there any thing known as government control in Pakistan?? How the hell these terrorist breed there? This is the point we have been pushing. Why are you not understanding this?

In the very same speech where he is portraying Indians as women,as well as in his other recent speeches,he is vehemently whining about india blocking water to turn pakistan into a desert..I am wondering why no spectator asked him-"Dear mullah,if banya India is so sissies who are afraid to fight,why are we,the brave militant type people and army doing nothing about India blocking the water and turning it into desert,other than whining about it in protests"?

All these patriotic mullahs-Hafeez sayeed,Zaid hamid etc are doing india a greater favor in the long run,than unpatrioric mullahs of TTP,LeJ ect..They will facilitate the islamic radicalisation of pakistan and when the level reaches beyond tipping point,they would be powerful enough to establish shariah replacing british based laws and democracy.And that means end of a modern nation and emergance of an islamist $hithole..

Hitting the families making them target is not justified, but if you are bringing this argument, then in that case more than 1000 people in India who lost lives due to Pakistani sponsored terrorist attacks, their family members should take up arms, create groups like JUD, and start covert ops.

Is there any thing known as government control in Pakistan?? How the hell these terrorist breed there? This is the point we have been pushing. Why are you not understanding this?

He was exonerated by the courts following his house arrest in 2008 - which in and of itself was deemed illegal since no charge could be substantiated

He was exonerated by the courts following his house arrest in 2008 - which in and of itself was deemed illegal since no charge could be substantiated

You see with Pakistan and India it is simply a case of the blind leading the blind. Indians will bash and scream at Pakistan for not arresting this man. Yet Indians fail to realize that he was charged and exonerated by the Pakistani courts after India failed to supply any incriminating evidence against him. Many Pakistani and Indian members here expect the judicial system of their opposing countries to simply hang a man because their media or a suspicious neighbor or a political or business opponent pointed a finger at that man claiming that he is a terrorist or an instigator of genocide. Hafiz Saeed, Narendra Modi , the list is endless

Who is Hafeez Sayyeed? A Jatt, a Rajput or a Gujjar? Does he belong or look like any of these clans to take a dig at Baniya's? Heck all day sitting at shop Baniya's are more agile and fitter than this self acclaimed fat warrior. Come one on one with Punjabi/Haryanavi Jatts, they will rip this guy apart.

you courts are in the hands of ISI. There are proofs, that is why sarabjit wasn't freed.

Back
Top Bottom