What's new

‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed

Man you are appreciating a Terrorist. Any ways best of luck for your BSF and Para commandos
Para Commandos ? o_O When did they arrived? :P Man you are surely on high liquor at the moment. Only BSF and little support from Army and they are pounding you. Rest in peace if Army is deployed and Burn in hell if Para Commandos are sent. :D

did u knew who Erik Prince was , no u didn't but that doesn't makes him a nobody . jao ja k kashmir ka kisi musalman sai poocho Hafiz saeed kon hai , har kashmiri bachay bachay k dil par Hafiz saeed ka naam likha hai ........ do u know how many kashmiris have been killed by indian forces since 1948 ? do you know how many women have been raped ? do you know how many children have been orphaned . JUST because Kashmiris raise a Pakistani flag on 14 august when the pakistanis r busy with crackers fireworks , because they say TERI MANDI MERI MANDI RAWALPINDI RAWALPINDI or PAKISTAN SAI RISHTA KIA LAAILAHAILALAH !!!!!!

So you know what Mr. ? You can take that aman ki aasha of urs and shove it up ur A$$ !!!!!!
voila tattoos. .. so that loony toon must be god for them...

Perhaps Hafiz Saeed does know Indian very well.

Anyway i would not call them baniya as this sound too racist :P

just trolling u man
Para Commandos ? o_O When did they arrived? :P Man you are surely on high liquor at the moment. Only BSF and little support from Army and they are pounding you. Rest in peace if Army is deployed and Burn in hell if Para Commandos are sent. :D
BSF is pounding what? I saw your BSF jawan's head paraded in villlage kotli Azadkashmir. one SSG commando equals to 20 Regular soldiers and One Trained Mujahid equals to 40

Perhaps Hafiz Saeed does know Indian very well.

Yeah! He knows them very well and thats why he plans attacking them on backs by sending jihadis in search of 72 hoors of heaven, but never teaches anyone to confront on India samne samne :P (He knows about bravery)
Eh! Did I sound insulting to anyone? :D

BSF is pounding what? I saw your BSF jawan's head paraded in villlage kotli Azadkashmir. one SSG commando equals to 20 Regular soldiers and One Trained Mujahid equals to 40
Hmm....Crossing the border then catching and beheading one dead. By the way by your calculations if 1 Mujahid+40 regulars. Did you calculated how many of your regulars died in Kargil.? ;) I am sure you will blush :P Rambo ha? :P
And SSG proved themselves well in Operation Gilbratar. Musha Khan I remember :D
By the way how many were para dropped and how many managed back alive and giving how much toll to Indian side.? :partay:

oh!! that means,,,,
in relation to Indians,,,,,since 1 mard-e-momin=10 hindu baniyas
so,,
1 SSG=200 hindu soldiers
1 trained mujahid=400 hindu soldiers
true story :agree:
:D

wrong!
in relation to Indians,,,,,since 1 mard-e-momin=10 hindu baniyas
so,,
1 SSG=200 hindu soldiers
1 trained mujahid=400 hindu soldiers
true story

But it takes only one RR guy to give one 7.62 or 5.56 or 5.45 into 1 trained mujahid to dispatch him to heaven via 72 virgin dating service carried out by Rashtriya Rifles. :D I am confused now o_O

Hmm....Crossing the border then catching and beheading one dead. By the way by your calculations if 1 Mujahid+40 regulars. Did you calculated how many of your regulars died in Kargil.? ;) I am sure you will blush :P Rambo ha? :P
And SSG proved themselves well in Operation Gilbratar. Musha Khan I remember :D
By the way how many were para dropped and how many managed back alive and giving how much toll to Indian side.? :partay:
Actullay gibralter operation is not completed yet,1965, war was first strike and it will take time to declared finished.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom