What's new

Bangladeshi Vegetarian Cuisine

Is Bangladeshi vegetarian cuisine as delicious as non-veg one?

• Total voters
None of the fake Bangladeshis here have mentioned that they have a great array of veg options in the form of varta(pitika in my state). We too make mashed preparations out of almost everything, like the Bangladeshis. Curiously, that seems to be absent in the cuisine of WB in my limited experience.

None of the fake Bangladeshis here have mentioned that they have a great array of veg options in the form of varta(pitika in my state). We too make mashed preparations out of almost everything, like the Bangladeshis. Curiously, that seems to be absent in the cuisine of WB in my limited experience.
Post pics and recipe.

- PRTP GWD

My friend you are Buddhist and then how can you be a non vegetarian???? Buddhism is based on lord buddha's teachings who believed in AHIMSA (NON VIOLENCE)....

I still don't understand how Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos all these countries are non vegetarian Inspite of being Buddhist nations.... they should have been vegetarian....

Please don't be an idiot.

The Lord died eating pork that was bad. He knew it was bad but did not want to disappoint the poor woman who offered it to him.

There is a lot you don't understand, including the fact that Buddhists are emphatically not vegetarian.

No it is not required for Buddhists to be vegetarian. Even lord Buddha ate Pork.

Sorry, I hadn't seen this when I wrote my own post.

@Buddhistforlife how can you troll about God??? This was not expected by you.....

@Bagheera what is in your signature? PRTP GWD???

What trolling? You don't know the subject, so why don't you stop commenting?

Don't bother. He is trolling.

- PRTP GWD

If you are ignorant - you are, monumentally so - stay out of the conversation.

These two are really irritating.

If you are ignorant - you are, monumentally so - stay out of the conversation.

These two are really irritating.
Idiot you came in my thread and started derailing it with religious discussion. This is a simple thread about Bangladeshi vegetarian food.

- PRTP GWD

Idiot you came in my thread and started derailing it with religious discussion. This is a simple thread about Bangladeshi vegetarian food.

- PRTP GWD

Right, and you were the cultural expert who commented that someone was trolling. Get your facts straight.

I was stating the obvious fact. Anyway what has it got to do with you if I called him troll?

- PRTP GWD

What was obvious about it? He stated a fact. Any *** can use the word troll to run down something he doesn't know anything about. As you did.

- PRTP GWD
Read my post from beginning. I just posted a simple routine of my diet and one Indian by the name of @vishwambhar started draging in religion by claiming that Buddhists cannot eat meat.

Back
Top Bottom