What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

Indian channels are craps that why Pakistani people like them ???

indian males also find these crap bedhanga star plus soups as trash. by looking at these sazishi indian women portrayal in crap dramas one only wonders as if bharatis are always on path to making sazish lolzz

wonder how long west bengal will tolerate this....after all they consider them a part of greater bengladesh

No, West Bengal has never considered it self a part of greater Bangladesh or greater anything. Just as Punjabis in India or Pakistan do not consider themselves as a part of greater Punjab. Yes, the people of West Bengal would very much enjoy programmes aired in Bangladesh as the language and the culture is the same. Why is there a ban? If there is a ban, it should be removed pronto.

indian males also find these crap bedhanga star plus soups as trash. by looking at these sazishi indian women portrayal in crap dramas one only wonders as if bharatis are always on path to making sazish lolzz

Whats your point? Even if Indian TV creates crap on women and which is watched by Indian males, How does it affect your country ?

Lets stick to thread topic.

I think, you still living 5 year back. Star Plus is not India's top channel. There are 100's of such channels, Star Plus is just 1 of them. Even in Hindi Entertainment Category, Star Plus is not at No. 1. Color, Zeetv, Sony comes at top 3. NDTV Imagine, Sahara One, Star One, INX, and many many more...that also in Hindi Entertainment channels. There are 10's of other genres so 500+ Channels too.

Hardly anyone watches StarPlus nowadays. By the way, Indian channels are for Indians. Why you watch it ? Isn't it very bad for Pakistan that you watch and so much obsessed with our Channels which is for our people and nothing to do with Pakistan?? Isn't bad for Pakistan that you failed to give channels like Indian ? Like We don't watch any Pakistani Channel at all. It's not even available due to Low quality.

Now, now, why are people who watch Indian TV when the content is not to their tastes, complaining?

Unless one see the Indian TV how can one say it is crap or terriffic?

Obviously, they watch!

Please don't watch.

They are making enough money as it is.

Whats your point? Even if Indian TV creates crap on women and which is watched by Indian males, How does it affect your country ?

Lets stick to thread topic.

i am not talking about the affect i am talking about the poor quality crap that is even distorting your own society's image.

It look hilarious when few Pakistani members says " Bollywood and Hindi Channels are Crap". Then Why they Watch it on 1st place?? Isn't this very contraian and hypocrisy View? Isn't bad for Pakistan ?? Or Just Ego accepting that Indian Entertainment Industry is 50 Times better than Pakistan ??

Hindi Movies and Hindi Channels are for Indians who living in India or Abroad. Simple to understand. It's nothing related with Pakistan. Better Pakistan should not watch any of our stuff. We don't watch any Pakistani entertainment because we don't like it. It's available but non-existence due to low quality. Same should go with Pakistan too. Our Industry is at top class level.So, Jealousy we earn and Hence, the answer. :cheers:

i am not talking about the affect i am talking about the poor quality crap that is even distorting your own society's image.

lol you seem to care more about Indian society's image than Indians themselves.

:lol::lol::lol:

Our Hindi Channels are for us not for Pakistan. Don't watch it and banned all Hindi Movies and Entertainment Channels. It's very sad for Pakistan that they are watching our channels.

We will decide what to watch out of our 500 Channels and what good for our culture and all that.

I think, you still living 5 year back. Star Plus is not India's top channel. There are 100's of such channels, Star Plus is just 1 of them. Even in Hindi Entertainment Category, Star Plus is not at No. 1. Color, Zeetv, Sony comes at top 3. NDTV Imagine, Sahara One, Star One, INX, and many many more...that also in Hindi Entertainment channels. There are 10's of other genres so 500+ Channels too.

Hardly anyone watches StarPlus nowadays. By the way, Indian channels are for Indians. Why you watch it ? Isn't it very bad for Pakistan that you watch and so much obsessed with our Channels which is for our people and nothing to do with Pakistan?? Isn't bad for Pakistan that you failed to give channels like Indian ? Like We don't watch any Pakistani Channel at all. It's not even available due to Low quality.

:) are we talking about which indian channel is NO 1?

2. Pakistani channels are for those who have a taste for quality dramas not bharati saas bahu crap.

3. in your tamil land even indian hindi channels dont find their way so how can we expect anything for Pakistani channels in india.

4. our channels are still much much better than bharati crappy soups

It look hilarious when few Pakistani members says " Bollywood and Hindi Channels are Crap". Then Why they Watch it on 1st place??

Because Pakistanis love to watch crap.

Well, if Indian films and shows and crap and yet Pakistanis watch them in record numbers that only means that Pakistanis love to watch crap.

Our Hindi Channels are for us not for Pakistan. Don't watch it and banned all Hindi Movies and Entertainment Channels. It's very sad for Pakistan that they are watching our channels.

We will decide what to watch out of our 500 Channels and what good for our culture and all that.

:laugh: nah we love to watch bharati women 24/7 making sazish and its amusing to watch them with tons of make up and tons of artificial jewellery even when their ram nam sathya is being observed lolzzz how can you expect a dead body wearing tons of make up :blink:

Back
Top Bottom