What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

what is the relation of INSHALLAH (if Allah wills) to my post?

Amnesia hitting you?

Or the usual obfuscation leading to gross confusion and smoke.

Thanks to ALLAH and my
grandfather that he didnt
crossed the border in
1947 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this quote is Kinda funny. Why thank Allah for your nationalistic mentality when his messenger Muhammad (pbuh) has banned it. Google nationalism in Islam. You should thank your Bharatmata. That would be more appropriate..
Original Post By Bangla fighter

You made less than 400 posts and you think you have seen everything?

i have been visiting this forum everyday since 2008 as a guest.

You did not about movies but many did earlier. Anyway, its the same way Indian dramas are not good but people watch them through out subcontinent! From Bangladesh to Afghanistan! Thats a facepalm on the faces of denials.

seriously indian dramas are ........! All of dramas are based on same concept. A large family. An evil side. And a good side. Fighting each other. And facial expression of evil side is hilarious.. If people like it i feel pity on them.

because they know that Indians don't watch crap...Pakistani channels are entertaining because they have nicer presentation and congenial cultural andmusical aspects.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

world's biggest democraacy

red doesn't go very well with green....

Amnesia hitting you?

Or the usual obfuscation leading to gross confusion and smoke.

Original Post By Bangla fighter
See the mental patient! Do you forget that there are large number of Muslims in India and might be larger than Bangladesh? Is Islam your personal property that people from other countries cannot even pray? :lol:

i still didnt get your point.. i haven't said he is a bad muslim or whatever. I am no one to judge this.. I said Allah himself banned Nationalism among muslims. By writing 1947 you are just ignoring the order... Whatever i listen to Music. But islam has banned it. I dont thank Allah for the music....

there is unofficial ban on bangladeshi channels as west bengal administration fears that these channels through their advertisements will create market for Bangladeshi products in West Bengal..

What type of BS logic is this? If BD wants to sell their product in India they should advertise in Indian Channels. If Japanese wants to sell Honda cars in India, they will advertise in Starplus or Sony TV, not Nippon TV.

You guys are pretty good at hatching conspiracy theories. What's preventing the BD companies to advertise their product in Indian channels?

read once in a local news paper. I don't think they write without any cause. Maybe conspiracy. Mayb true. Who knows,
because they know that Indians don't watch crap...Pakistani channels are entertaining because they have nicer presentation and congenial cultural andmusical aspects.

exactly. We don't want our channels in India. The reason someone opened the thread he wants indian channels to be banned here. Reading the thread it seemed to me indians also want this. So we are in the same team! Why fighting!!!

i still didnt get your point.. i haven't said he is a bad muslim or whatever. I am no one to judge this.. I said Allah himself banned Nationalism among muslims. By writing 1947 you are just ignoring the order... Whatever i listen to Music. But islam has banned it. I dont thank Allah for the music....

Islam has banned Isha Allah?

Then how is it that it is used as a verbal crutch (metaphorically used as in English) in sentences used by Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.

You hear music? Do you have your photo taken?

Now, it is also said both are banned in Islam!

You tell me if that is so since you know all about Islam!

Now here is something where Insha Allah is used by a Muslim as also as a song and Music

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is in a Middle Eastern language.

Therefore, Bangal Fighter, must I believe you without proof or should I believe what is in the open sources?

I just took a sneak peak on my mom's tv(yeah they don't let me put my finger on remote!) and BD channels are there among bunch of other crap.

Islam has banned Isha Allah?

Then how is it that it is used as a verbal crutch (metaphorically used as in English) in sentences used by Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.

INSHALLAH MEANS IF ALLAH WILLS. Have i ever said it is banned?? Sir, i have said nationalism is banned among muslims.. Anyway i am not a perfect muslim. The guy who is singing also is not..

In my opinion, nationalism is the most idiotic and most pointless thing on earth. Probably in the history of mankind.

It goes like this:

Nation 1:"Hey look at us! We are so good. So cool, and soooo badass. And look at Nation 2, weak, pathetic and evil!"

Nation 2: "Well, $%#@ you Nation 1. You are all a bunch of greedy and self centered d!cks. So therefore, we are good, rebels and also a whole lot more badass than you lot!"

*Fighting starts* *War starts* *Lives and property destroyed* *Each side blames on one another*

Back to square 1. Cycle repeats.

That's how a lot of people get killed and resources drained over nothing.

Patriotism is good and important, but not as long as it leads to a path of arrogance.

I do feel sorry for ultra-nationalists, I really, really do.

INSHALLAH MEANS IF ALLAH WILLS. Have i ever said it is banned?? Sir, i have said nationalism is banned among muslims.. Anyway i am not a perfect muslim. The guy who is singing also is not..

Where has his father saying thank God he did not migrate mean he is talking of Nationalism?

He has only thanked God for God giving him the wisdom to choose.

If nationalism is not allowed in Islam, then why do we have so much of discord here on Nations and allied Nationalism?

No one is perfect and it is not you alone.

Others pretend to be perfect and I have proved it so even here on this forum!

In my opinion, nationalism is the most idiotic and most pointless thing on earth. Probably in the history of mankind.

It goes like this:

Nation 1:"Hey look at us! We are so good. So cool, and soooo badass. And look at Nation 2, weak, pathetic and evil!"

Nation 2: "Well, $%#@ you Nation 1. You are all a bunch of greedy and self centered d!cks. So therefore, we are good, rebels and also a whole lot more badass than you lot!"

*Fighting starts* *War starts* *Lives and property destroyed* *Each side blames on one another*

Back to square 1. Cycle repeats.

That's how a lot of people get killed and resources drained over nothing.

Patriotism is good and important, but not as long as it leads to a path of arrogance.

I do feel sorry for ultra-nationalists, I really, really do.

Still having a bad hair day?

Let this cheer you up

Back
Top Bottom