What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

Bangladeshis watch Indian channels all the time. What is there to watch!

what??? Bangladeshi channels are better than any indian channel in case of quality of programmes... Bollywood is good but Indian dramas are funny.... Who told you the myth Bangladeshi people watch indian channels all the time??? 70% of my cable channels are indian doesnt mean we watch them...

what??? Bangladeshi channels are better than any indian channel in case of quality of programmes... Bollywood is good but Indian dramas are funny.... Who told you the myth Bangladeshi people watch indian channels all the time??? 70% of my cable channels are indian doesnt mean we watch them...

Who said you watch them?

If 70% of the channels are Indian and you say that none watch, it proves that someone is daft to subscribe to have them as channels for broadcast or someone is simply wanting to avoid the reality and wearing blinkers and believing none watch!

One has to have some idea of market economy before making a statement.

Bangladeshi channels are better than than Indian but none outside Bangladesh watch them!
Bangladeshi movies are better than Indians but no one out side Bangladesh watch them!
Bangladsh army is better than Indian army but we need to protect them. :lol:
Bangladesh has far better technology than everyone else but no one knows that!

Thats going onnnn!

70% of my cable channels are indian doesnt mean we watch them...
Thats a normal joke. Not new. :lol: Pakistanis here also do not watch Indian movies. Indian channels are just there while these channels like Star Plus is costlier than any other channels and BD cable TV operates paying them for nothing, no one watch them! Stop them and watch the hue and cry. lol

Who said you watch them?

If 70% of the channels are Indian and you say that none watch, it proves that someone is daft to subscribe to have them as channels for broadcast or someone is simply wanting to avoid the reality and wearing blinkers and believing none watch!

One has to have some idea of market economy before making a statement.

lol there are lots of tamil telegu channels everywhere in Bangladesh though no one watches them.... The local bengali channels, sports channels, channels like national geography are more popular.. I didnt say we never watch indian channel. I opposed the fact all the time we watch indian channel.. Calm down

Bangladeshi channels are better than than Indian but none outside Bangladesh watch them!
Bangladeshi movies are better than Indians but no one out side Bangladesh watch them!
Bangladsh army is better than Indian army but we need to protect them. :lol:
Bangladesh has far better technology than everyone else but no one knows that!
what is your point here?? You must be a mental patient. I have never seen anyone telling BD army is better than Indian army in case of strength and tech. Yes there is argument about BDR VS BSF. And wth are you to give us protection! You are suffering from delusion... i didnt say bangladesh movie are better than bollywood.. I said bollywood is good but drama not...

Thanks to ALLAH and my
grandfather that he didnt
crossed the border in
1947 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this quote is Kinda funny. Why thank Allah for your nationalistic mentality when his messenger Muhammad (pbuh) has banned it. Google nationalism in Islam. You should thank your Bharatmata. That would be more appropriate..

lol there are lots of tamil telegu channels everywhere in Bangladesh though no one watches them.... The local bengali channels, sports channels, channels like national geography are more popular.. I didnt say we never watch indian channel. I opposed the fact all the time we watch indian channel.. Calm down

Funny that your country has Tamil and Telegu without an audience?

Is it for statistics and for saying in Bangaldesh we have millions of channels, does India have it?

Do you have Mòoré, Dioula (Bambara) channels? You should. It will add to the tally. It is the official language of Burkina Faso.

this quote is Kinda funny. Why thank Allah for your nationalistic mentality when his messenger Muhammad (pbuh) has banned it. Google nationalism in Islam. You should thank your Bharatmata. That would be more appropriate..

Isn't it a common phrase amongst Muslim - Inshallah (إن شاء الله)?

What's so funny?

Whatever rocks your boat. Bangladesh and India are not allies nor enemies ;)

Although its understandable why India would do this considering their history.

there is unofficial ban on bangladeshi channels as west bengal administration fears that these channels through their advertisements will create market for Bangladeshi products in West Bengal..

what is your point here?? You must be a mental patient.
So mental patients only call BD channel is better than Indian channels while? :lol: While Bangladeshis them selves watch Indian chennals over BD channels.

You are just another addition to the funny jokers list. As I said this is not new here. Here many claimed that USA fighting against India for the sake of Bangladesh! lol

I have never seen anyone telling BD army is better than Indian army in case of strength and tech.
You made less than 400 posts and you think you have seen everything? Nope. Forget strength and tech there is no point where the armies can be compared. Both are of different levels.

Yes there is argument about BDR VS BSF.
What argument? So again you are comparing two forces of different levels. lol

And wth are you to give us protection! You are suffering from delusion...
The entire 1971 war was a delusion for you.

i didnt say bangladesh movie are better than bollywood.. I said bollywood is good but drama not...
You did not about movies but many did earlier. Anyway, its the same way Indian dramas are not good but people watch them through out subcontinent! From Bangladesh to Afghanistan! Thats a facepalm on the faces of denials.

See the mental patient! Do you forget that there are large number of Muslims in India and might be larger than Bangladesh? Is Islam your personal property that people from other countries cannot even pray? :lol:

there is unofficial ban on bangladeshi channels as west bengal administration fears that these channels through their advertisements will create market for Bangladeshi products in West Bengal..

You guys are pretty good at hatching conspiracy theories. What's preventing the BD companies to advertise their product in Indian channels?

There are already 500+ Channels in various genres available in India. Who needs more channel ? I never able to Zapper(Channel Surfing) more than 50 channels while selecting any 1 channel.

No Pakistani or Bangladeshi channels are blocked in India. Lack of presence is only because lack of Quality in the age of competition. There are 100's of better Indian channels already there. It's all about quality. We need to Pay money as (Pay-Per-View) or Paid Channels. Why we will pay for low quality channels when there are so many (100's) of high quality channels including many HD channels in India ??

There are many international channels in India like Discovery (5 Channels), National Geographic Channel, Fox(3 Channels), CNN, BBC, Asia News, HBO and many many more. They have presence because of Good Quality. Simple to Understand. Many Indian's channels are available in many countries because Many Indian channels are in high quality channels and there is demand.

As per Bengali channels in concerned, India already have some 20-30 Bengali Channels why to add few more BD channel which is low quality compare with Indian Bengali Channel.

Bottom-line : It's all about Quality. Produce Some High Quality Channel and Get the Footprints not in India but many countries. :tup:

What a big inconvenience to the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India ? :frown:

The Indian Govt must take immediate steps to rectify the situation just like they did by issuing ration cards and other identity cards so that they dont feel inonvenienced.

Back
Top Bottom