What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

My limited experience with Pakistanis showed that they crticize Bollywood in public, but their mobile phones are filled with Bollywood music and they follow the latest development in Bollywood & are hungry for star gossip like any other fan.

Yeah this thing :D

They say that Indian movies are crap but they are ones who watch u the most .
Just yesterday I was watching CNBC , there they have a programme called business Pakistan or something like that .
There was a dance show and the music in that show was all of the Bollywood movies . :rofl:

Really , this ppl hate India to the bottom but they are the ones who watch bollywood movies when they want entertainment .
What an irony :lol:

indian males also find these crap bedhanga star plus soups as trash. by looking at these sazishi indian women portrayal in crap dramas one only wonders as if bharatis are always on path to making sazish lolzz

First of all learn to spell, its "Bhartiyas" and not "bhartis". I am sure you would mind it if some one called u "p@aki" instead of "pakistani".

Second, yea we do hate saas bahu serials, but we dont mind if anyone wants to watch it, its there choice. You should not have any problem as well.

Yeah this thing :D

They say that Indian movies are crap but they are ones who watch u the most .
Just yesterday I was watching CNBC , there they have a programme called business Pakistan or something like that .
There was a dance show and the music in that show was all of the Bollywood movies . :rofl:

Really , this ppl hate India to the bottom but they are the ones who watch bollywood movies when they want entertainment .
What an irony :lol:

The same irony can be found in Middle East. Most of the Arabs resent US, but they religiously follow Hollywood. In their music talent show they sing in 2 languages, Arabic & English(mostly American songs).

if a country has already numerous channels and many of them have hardly any viewers whats the point in introducing new ones. why can't people understand the meaning of the word saturation!!! indian tv is saturated!!
ok let us assume that BD channels are aired in india and particularly in WB and if it fails to gain audience then what a conspiracy by indian govt. through public to make losses for poor BD channels!!!!

"eta ekta plain hisheb ekhane kono conspiracy nei" !!

i also am amused by the comments of pakistani especially jana i feel she did a phd or d.phil or something in indian studies !! so much emphasis on the diversity of india and people wanting to break away and similar B.S.
we have a phrase called "unity in diversity" u may emphasize on diversity but the backbone will always remain the unity. even in the case of WB and BD relations. if we have separatist in a community then we also have a much larger number of separatist-killer in the same community itself. the idea of india as a common motherland is present in every essence of our livelihood.
change of perception is highly recommended!!

I failed to understand why Pakistan Government not banned all Hindi Entertainment in Pakistan ?? Isn't it bad for Pakistan. Even if all will be banned in Pakistan. doesn't matter to India. I read few articles, How people are crazy of our entertainment stuff as Pakistan failed to produce high quality entertainment.

I Never thought, I will hear Star Plus programme from any Pakistani member. But Guess what, Everyone talks it because so much popular. Guess what, 99% Indians don't even know a single Pakistani entertainment channel. :coffee:

Its not just about Tv serials, but bollywood as well. It has got a total grip on pakistani people and there culture. See any wedding, party or function, they cannot move there booty without indians songs. SEe the kinds they cannot do there day without watching bollywood flicks.
I watched some documentary where the young kids in pakistan have started wondering and asking there adults why are the bride and groom not taking rounds around fire, something is not right. rofl

star utsav and many other channels occasionally shows ticker that it is illegal to downlink/view their channels in countries(including pakistan). If I'm not mistaken, each country has its own laws whether a particular channels are allowed or not. All(arguably) English Channels in India are "India specific"..like Discovery is Discovery India...

:) but when Pakistan banned bharati crap on cable you bharatis came crying loud and calling it unfair

here comes troll brigade ready to hijack this thread with her flame baits.
Please contribute for a change instead of one liners or we are going to assume that you have a preprogrammed brain. :hitwall:

i am not talking about the affect i am talking about the poor quality crap that is even distorting your own society's image.

when did u become champion of "bharati" image??? A large portion of you women kind watch these shows and I am assuming that fulfills some of your desires albeit on a TV show.

:) drinking is bad for health still people do drink. btw indeed we have ruined our good taste by watching crap from india in recent years
you have my sympathies ma'am.pakistanis should stand and ban and get bharti channels banned.

Honestly no one in Pakistan watches indian dramas/channels anymore.

Ever since Pakistan's cable channels have expanded, majority of people in Pakistan watch Pakistanis dramas because they are superior in quality.

Maybe 10/15 years ago indian dramas were popular in Pakistan, but that was because there was a lack of Pakistani dramas/channels-but not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom