What's new

Bangladeshi TV channels blocked in India

Because Pakistanis love to watch crap.

Well, if Indian films and shows and crap and yet Pakistanis watch them in record numbers that only means that Pakistanis love to watch crap.

:) drinking is bad for health still people do drink. btw indeed we have ruined our good taste by watching crap from india in recent years

:laugh: nah we love to watch bharati women 24/7 making sazish and its amusing to watch them with tons of make up and tons of artificial jewellery even when their ram nam sathya is being observed lolzzz how can you expect a dead body wearing tons of make up :blink:

500 Channels, 10,000 Programmes. It's not even 0.1% of Total Entertainment Production in India.

We will watch what we want. It's our personal choice. It's nothing to do with Pakistan. I hope All Hindi Films and Channels should be banned in Pakistan as it's not for Pakistan.

;)
:) drinking is bad for health still people do drink. btw indeed we have ruined our good taste by watching crap from india in recent years

Then do something about it Jana, your people's taste is being ruined by watching Indian crap.

You arer a journo, do something.

500 Channels, 10,000 Programmes. It's not even 0.1% of Total Entertainment Production in India.

We will watch what we want. It's our personal choice. It's nothing to do with Pakistan. I hope All Hindi Films and Channels should be banned in Pakistan as it's not for Pakistan.

They try to ban Indian stuff from time to time but can't live without their daily dose of Indian crap and hence always end up revoking the ban.

:lol::lol::lol:

I failed to understand why Pakistan Government not banned all Hindi Entertainment in Pakistan ?? Isn't it bad for Pakistan. Even if all will be banned in Pakistan. doesn't matter to India. I read few articles, How people are crazy of our entertainment stuff as Pakistan failed to produce high quality entertainment.

I Never thought, I will hear Star Plus programme from any Pakistani member. But Guess what, Everyone talks it because so much popular. Guess what, 99% Indians don't even know a single Pakistani entertainment channel. :coffee:

There is a huge gap between should and could.

And that gap is money.

The money that the Pakistani subsidiaries who beam the Indian programmes.

If these programmes are crap and it spoilt the Pakistani tastes, I am surprised that the Pakistanis with superior tastes found it necessary to see this crap on and on. After all, one view does not change one's taste!

we should ban these bollywood movie 's

Absloutely, that's what i said. Banned all Hindi Entertainment Channels, Movies and all stuff related with India. Does it matter to India ? Not even 1%. Indian Entertainment industry is worth Multi Billion $ with many high quality content. We have the choice what to see and we are doing the same thing. Indian content is only for Indian living in India and Abroad not for Pakistani. I can see our Channels and Movies in India or Singapore or U.S. or U.K or Canada or Australia. But I failed to understand why GoP is allowing Indian Entertainment to Pakistani People. Also, Why Pakistan wants to Like Indian Stuff when they don't like India ? It's actually very Sad and humiliating for Pakistan and reflects everything. Reason is simple, You failed to produce anything like quality stuff so you all are crazy and obsessed with Hindi Entertainment. Accept or Deny, But Facts remain Same. We don't watch anything related with Pakistan. We don't like it nor we have any interest. Hence, not available too.

this thread will be derailed by " 1st GUARDS false flag " troll army. :cheesy:

;)

Then do something about it Jana, your people's taste is being ruined by watching Indian crap.

You arer a journo, do something.

Actually they like only crap and seek for crap, So in the first place they got the crap. In there marriages they dance like in Bollywood style and majority of people singing Hindi songs. If they them so please don't watch know one is forcing you people. If you are capable so ban the Indian channel in our country it will be helpful. The thing is you people like it that why you watching it, accept the fact. Nobody is forcing you and still you watching all crap, what type of people you are and only criticize.

Actually they like only crap and seek for crap, So in the first place they got the crap. In there marriages they dance like in Bollywood style and majority of people singing Hindi songs. If they them so please don't watch know one is forcing you people. If you are capable so ban the Indian channel in our country it will be helpful. The thing is you people like it that why you watching it, accept the fact. Nobody is forcing you and still you watching all crap, what type of people you are and only criticize.

My limited experience with Pakistanis showed that they crticize Bollywood in public, but their mobile phones are filled with Bollywood music and they follow the latest development in Bollywood & are hungry for star gossip like any other fan.

Back
Top Bottom